Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How confused will some of you feel if he comes to LA? Lol at clipper boy if this happens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Nope. I'll root against anyone who dons the purple and piss. It'd be hilarious to see Kobe stans like the OP change their tune on LeBron overnight, though.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah I've always been able to appreciate great Lakers players while also hating that got team and their dip fans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope. I'll root against anyone who dons the purple and piss. It'd be hilarious to see Kobe stans like the OP change their tune on LeBron overnight, though.
    LeBron is still best in the game (for now) even if he doesnt join us ...
    doubt he comes but if he does of course i would root for him i hated that oreo Karl Malone and post Pistons Rodman i rooted for both as Lakers but was glad when they left em both

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't want him here ..Le3-5 is fine where he belongs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah I've always been able to appreciate great Lakers players while also hating that got team and their dip fans.
    What is a real laker fan anyway? There's not a lot of us...most are front runners that decide to root LA when we're on top

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I don't want him here ..Le3-5 is fine where he belongs
    Riiiiight.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What is a real laker fan anyway? There's not a lot of us...most are front runners that decide to root LA when we're on top
    Exactly. That's why Lakers fans are such gots.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "us"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll be funnier watching Lakerfan do some mental gymnastics and be forced to slurp on LeBron after ting on him for so long because they know he's better than Kobe

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey if it allows the cucks on this board to hate us more, then so be it. Nothing more comical than seeing ty posts from Clipper fans and Spurs fans alike. But it's not going to happen so we'll still just have to laugh at how moribund the Clippers will be and that's par for the course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a terrible move and can't see it happening. Why would you leave a conference with a free run to the finals

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's very unlikely he would join the lakers tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's very unlikely he would join the lakers tbqh
    One of the LA ownership groups, either Clipper or Scheming Buss' with Aids will offer Lebron some piece of ownership.
    Under the table or not.

So it's very possible LeBron at least strongly considers LA, even if it means becoming a Flamer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course I will root for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lbj to la makes no sense. He's not an off ball player. He needs the ball in his hand and needs to be the primary runner of the offense.

That means bye-bye Longo. Him and James don't complement each other's games.

Of course getting rid of water head is worth LeBron, and I'm sure the lakers could get a chucking pg (a la) Irving for longo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We support anyone wearing the purple and gold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the LA ownership groups, either Clipper or Scheming Buss' with Aids will offer Lebron some piece of ownership.
    Under the table or not.

So it's very possible LeBron at least strongly considers LA, even if it means becoming a Flamer.
    I don't see why he would do that. He already has lots of money and is involved in a bunch of different businesses. I also don't see why LA would do such a thing either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see why he would do that. He already has lots of money and is involved in a bunch of different businesses. I also don't see why LA would do such a thing either.
    Few businesses that can take a large sum and double+ that large sum. Pro sports ownership one of the most profitable scams around. Also a pride of ownership thing.
    LeBrons ability to sell tickets to a downer Clips and especially current Lakers phan base? Are you farking kidding me?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't need lebronze.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Few businesses that can take a large sum and double+ that large sum. Pro sports ownership one of the most profitable scams around. Also a pride of ownership thing.
    LeBrons ability to sell tickets to a downer Clips and especially current Lakers phan base? Are you farking kidding me?
    I really don't see it. Don't see why Lakers or Lebron would do that. He's already a proud owner of things.

The Lakers could be garbage now and we can joke about it but I don't see THEM doing this for a 30+ year old player. I understand the Lakers are in a large market and can double the money, etc. but that doesn't mean they will do this.

Lakers' revenue is on the up - they don't need Lebron to sell tickets or make money. See below:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...rs-since-2006/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmao not wanting the best player in the game any franchise/fans would welcome lebron with arms wide open
    that's like madrid fans saying messi shouldn't play for real after applauding figo that pig head tbh

tbh this thread is a good test to separate basketball fans from the weirdo player fans/haters .. y'all s are worse then a bunch of gossiping women smh and you wonder why the game has become this soft

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lbj to la makes no sense. He's not an off ball player. He needs the ball in his hand and needs to be the primary runner of the offense.

That means bye-bye Longo. Him and James don't complement each other's games.

Of course getting rid of water head is worth LeBron, and I'm sure the lakers could get a chucking pg (a la) Irving for longo.
    @ getting rid of Lonzo. He's only 19, by the time he reaches his prime, Warriors most likely will have disbanded and also aged significantly.

Right now, the only thing Lakers accomplish by getting rid of Lonzo for 32 year old Lebeta is a 2nd round exit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ getting rid of Lonzo. He's only 19, by the time he reaches his prime, Warriors most likely will have disbanded and also aged significantly.

Right now, the only thing Lakers accomplish by getting rid of Lonzo for 32 year old Lebeta is a 2nd round exit.
    That's my point.

Roll with Longo or take a short term "win now" risk with Lebron. They ain't co-existing, so get that idea out of your head. Both need to be ball dominant to be effective. Longo nor Lebron are turning into off-ball players over a summer.

Same reason Paul/Harden will blow up in Morey's face.

Thread Information