Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's anti-Trump which is like treason to ducks. NVM the fact that he served his country bravely and with honor while Trump hid like a to avoid service in Vietnam

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump fans no like American hero veteran.

McCain.

Mueller.

Who next?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's anti-Trump which is like treason to ducks. NVM the fact that he served his country bravely and with honor while Trump hid like a to avoid service in Vietnam
    mccain was captured and turned into a sleeper cell spy. he was recently activated to oppose trump, a true patriot

tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mccain is a traitor
    Please explain in detail thank you in advance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did he pay with BarryCare?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did he pay with BarryCare?
    my sources are telling me he's facing the death panel soon tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HTF does 2 broke asses like McCain and Kerry both soldiers inlisted, then after vn war...they became millionaires?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HTF does 2 broke asses like McCain and Kerry both soldiers inlisted, then after vn war...they became millionaires?
    There's these things called success stories here in America. Try to see if you can look them up and figure out what they are

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    McCain's wife is real rich, she's a beer baron, well baroness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's these things called success stories here in America. Try to see if you can look them up and figure out what they are
    Didnt both mcfail and kerry marry rich women?? Yeah real success stories

And about him being a traitor. Sure he met with terrorists multiple times as recently as a few months ago

Was undermining Obama presidency by making deals in Ukraine and Syria without white house approval. And was doing it again vs Trump as well as being involved in the Russia golden showers dossier. Man is de able. Time for him to hang it up and stop trying to start WW3

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McLiar and Kerry both married way up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its crazy seeing all the comments on Fox news AND Cnn. All wishing him bad and wanting him to suffer. Just a few years ago they loved this guy on the conservative side. I voted for Obama and I voted for Trump. Ive always been in the middle and have both liberal and conservative views. The true snowflakes are the ones that cry when someone doesn't agree with their political views. Your life long friends that aren't your friends any longer, JUST because you don't agree on political views. And then there are these guys that are happy this guy has cancer. I don't care if you're a civilian, serve/served in the military, or was a disciple of Jesus himself. You are a POS and you might as well hang an ISIS flag on your porch since you both want to see an American suffer.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this happens every time a politician dies or gets sick. see ted kennedy, scalia, etc. its ed up but thats the internet for you.

whats amazing but not surprising is the level of hate coming from mccains own party, just because hes not enough like trump. classy as , those republicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree I dont wish cancer on anyone. But also wont shed a tear for this 80 year old traitorous warmonger

He betrayed his nation for war profits and even met with terrorist who were videotaped eating raw soldiers livers weeks later

Any american who agreed with his foreign policy might as well hang ISIs and AlQaeda flags from their porch

Wish him a recovery so he can spend his last days at home with family and not ing up the US and world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reagan was old and senile in his last term too so i don't buy the age and health outrage. and cognitively speaking trump is...well, one can fill in the blanks there.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    reagan was old and senile in his last term too so i don't buy the age and health outrage. and cognitively speaking trump is...well, one can fill in the blanks there.
    ...He's a mopper. Mopped the floor with Hillary, with Comey, with Joe & Mika, with Bouts, with Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Zero, on & on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    St Ronnie the Diseased had Alzheimer's when he was elected. The stories about his incompetence intellectually, etc have been told, including his staff considering having him removed from office as incompetent. iow, the oligarchy's Perfect Useful Idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...He's a mopper. Mopped the floor with Hillary, with Comey, with Joe & Mika, with Bouts, with Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Zero, on & on.
    hillary mopped the floor with hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how does it work for his seat, special election or appointment?
    appointment in az by the governor must be a republican

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree I dont wish cancer on anyone. But also wont shed a tear for this 80 year old traitorous warmonger

He betrayed his nation for war profits and even met with terrorist who were videotaped eating raw soldiers livers weeks later

Any american who agreed with his foreign policy might as well hang ISIs and AlQaeda flags from their porch

Wish him a recovery so he can spend his last days at home with family and not ing up the US and world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its crazy seeing all the comments on Fox news AND Cnn. All wishing him bad and wanting him to suffer. Just a few years ago they loved this guy on the conservative side. I voted for Obama and I voted for Trump. Ive always been in the middle and have both liberal and conservative views. The true snowflakes are the ones that cry when someone doesn't agree with their political views. Your life long friends that aren't your friends any longer, JUST because you don't agree on political views. And then there are these guys that are happy this guy has cancer. I don't care if you're a civilian, serve/served in the military, or was a disciple of Jesus himself. You are a POS and you might as well hang an ISIS flag on your porch since you both want to see an American suffer.
    it is what has he done lately
    he is a very wricked person

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did not like McCain for years nothing to do with trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hillary mopped the floor with hillary.
    false, and we learn every week how false that is.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    he is a very wricked person
    i cant disagree with this statement.

but only because i have no idea wtf "wricked" means.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i cant disagree with this statement.

but only because i have no idea wtf "wricked" means.
    you try and type with webbed feet.

Thread Information