My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even 24 hours after Mcain is taken out of comission, Trump has finally ended the murderous CIA secret program to arm and train "moderate" terrorists in Syria

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40667229

Syria war: Trump 'ends CIA arms programme for rebels

US President Donald Trump has ended the CIA's clandestine programme to provide weapons and supplies to Syrian rebel groups, officials have said.
    The programme began in 2013 as Mr Trump's predecessor, Barack Obama, decided to put pressure on President Bashar al-Assad to stand down.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anything Zero created should be eradicated from the face of the earthPERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump surrenders to Putin.

As promised.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    putin president. not donna trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He surrendered Obamas and Saud terrorists

Its a good day on planet earth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Hillarys babies. Shegave birth to them in Lybia

"We came, we bombed, I gave birth"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump bends over and does Putin's bidding.

Spy compound and cyber protection giveaway next.

As promised.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    donna is putins .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Obama was his Judo dummy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    obama booted them.

donna blow them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably the best thing he has done so far.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Probably the best thing he has done so far.
    Why, Chris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obama booted them.

donna blow them.
    If by booted you mean he put boots on them gave them guns and told them to go kill civilians then yes he did

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    he follows orders.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If by booted you mean he put boots on them gave them guns and told them to go kill civilians then yes he did
    are you one of those hairless cats?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you one of those hairless cats?
    Inhave hair in the right places. U?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Carter and Brzezinski started this mess enabling the Mujahideen and Al-Qaeda to with the Soviets. Almost 40 years later Trump is pulling us out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    President Carter and Brzezinski started this mess enabling the Mujahideen and Al-Qaeda to with the Soviets. Almost 40 years later Trump is pulling us out.
    You only miss by 1500 miles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even 24 hours after Mcain is taken out of comission, Trump has finally ended the murderous CIA secret program to arm and train "moderate" terrorists in Syria

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40667229

Syria war: Trump 'ends CIA arms programme for rebels

US President Donald Trump has ended the CIA's clandestine programme to provide weapons and supplies to Syrian rebel groups, officials have said.
    The programme began in 2013 as Mr Trump's predecessor, Barack Obama, decided to put pressure on President Bashar al-Assad to stand down.
    I am very interested in what he will do. You may give it short shrift, but it is a testable theory, that can make a prediction.

The prediction is that he will do nothing, or as close to nothing as he can. He consistently deals harshly, especially rhetorically, with just about every country but Russia.

Predicting what Trump will, or won't do is sort of a mugs game, for the most part.

The thing about a good theory though, it that it both explains facts, and you can make testable predictions.

Fact 1:
    Russia attempted to hack our electoral process through a multi-pronged attack.

Fact 2:
    Donald "look how big my inauguration crowd was" Trump has done nothing but deny this even happened. He has shown no willingness whatsoever to hold Russia to account for anything.

Fact 3:
    Donald Trump has a pattern of criticizing anyone, and everyone at the drop of a hat. Allies, enemies, courts, free press, nothing has escaped his remarks and twitter feed, except for ONE/(two) thing(s), and that is Russia/Putin

Fact 4:
    Russian efforts appeared designed to support Trump

Fact 5:
    Trump directly called on Russia publicly to support his efforts to get elected.

Theory:
    Donald Trump has been compromised in some way. Either he directly owes them money, or they have evidence of some kind of him breaking the law or doing something he does not want others to know about.

This theory explains those facts, and is fully consistent with observed reality.

Prediction:
    Donald Trump will take no action personally, nor will he criticize Russia or Putin in any way in regards to the Russian attack on our elections. He may allow his underlings to do some minor, inconsequential stuff, and if forced to do anything by Congress will drag his feet, if not outright attempt to veto any sanctions.

The way to falsify the theory:
    1) Trump criticizes Putin/Russia (good)
    2) Trump orders/takes action that materially harms Russian interests (definitive)

Bull conspiracy theories fail very often because either: they cannot be falsified, or they directly conflict with observed reality. This theory can be falsified, and does not conflict with what we know as fact.

Donald Trump is unpredictable except for Russia
    I think his past shady business dealings are becoming leverage against him because people with resources and motivation to dig, such as large nation states like China and Russia, are going to come up with things that he would prefer not to be known. This would also explains both his refusal to release his taxes, and his retention of control of his business enterprises. If he cedes too much operational control of those businesses, the possibility of some of those financial records getting out goes up.

--------------------------------------------------

This theory predicts that Trump will give Putin things he wants.

Putin wants the US to stop arming Assad's opponents.

Trump Quietly Gives Putin What He Wants
    https://www.commentarymagazine.com/f...s-putin-wants/
    Until now, the notion that Donald Trump was providing Russia and Vladimir Putin with concessions at the expense of U.S. interests was poorly supported. That all changed on Wednesday afternoon when the Washington Post revealed that Donald Trump ordered his national security advisor and CIA director to scrap a program that provided covert aid to anti-Assad rebels in Syria.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah well see what happens but at least we adverted a quick WW3 by lery losing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    um, you realize that Trump is increasing our Troop levels in Afghanistan, right?
    In the six months since he’s taken office and the 10 weeks of transition before that, Trump has effectively ignored the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, this despite bombastic campaign promises to “win” in each place (whatever “win” means). What he has done is cede warmaking authority to Secretary of Defense James Mattis, who now reportedly has plenary power to set objectives, allocate resources, and move troops to fight in both countries. Although National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster reportedly limited Mattis to 3,900 more troops in Afghanistan for now, it’s clear from Trump’s own statements and reporting on the White House that the president has delegated his war powers down to Mattis—along with whatever political risk may come from bad outcomes.
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._in_chief.html

Thread Information