Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://bustedcoverage.com/2016/11/2...-odor-brother/
    at least four Texas Rangers prospects will be charged with sexual assault after the forced masturbation of an underage teammate in the Dominican Republic.

Texas Rangers Prospects In Hot Water For 'Forced Masturbation' Hazing Of Underage Teammate

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got another one sons. this got to be super athletic to be able to breathe with all the gear they put on him during games tbh. Wonder how many starving africans could be fed with his meal ticket tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I got another one sons. this got to be super athletic to be able to breathe with all the gear they put on him during games tbh. Wonder how many starving africans could be fed with his meal ticket tbh

A former top-tier soccer referee in the German league Bundesliga says he knows of many gay professional soccer players in Germany. The number of gay players he claims to be on each team may be hard to believe.

"Yes, I know gay footballers and referees in the Bundesliga," said Babak Rafati, according to the Star-Observer. "There are three to four gay players in every team."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Better that than this:
    lmao thinking NBA players are immune to this.

still making videos
    also that's not from a top league so imo it isn't relevant, I could probably find some random about a D3 college but I won't bother. Great find though, it will be very useful in the football forum

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A former top-tier soccer referee in the German league Bundesliga says he knows of many gay professional soccer players in Germany. The number of gay players he claims to be on each team may be hard to believe.

"Yes, I know gay footballers and referees in the Bundesliga," said Babak Rafati, according to the Star-Observer. "There are three to four gay players in every team."
    son you do realize that in ALL SPORTS we have the same ratios right?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Not seeing any double handjob videos there, tbh. Povertyball still takes the cake.

also that's not from a top league so imo it isn't relevant
    "It doesn't count because I said so!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not seeing any double handjob videos there, tbh. Povertyball still takes the cake.

"It doesn't count because I said so!"
    son even gots realize that football is the best sport, it's that obvious tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    son even gots realize that football is the best sport, it's that obvious tbh.
    "sport"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Povertyball taking massive L's ITT

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rougned Odor is little brother to Rougned Odor... what a re ed family. No wonder they make dumb decisions on and off the field.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more forced touching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TicTacHandjobBall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    handjobball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody gives a about the Olympics fatass, it's football and then whatever for half the globe.
    Which insignificant pisshole country do you hail from? How many bronze medals does your country have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

still making videos
    also that's not from a top league so imo it isn't relevant, I could probably find some random about a D3 college but I won't bother. Great find though, it will be very useful in the football forum
    Way to illustrate how triggered you are. Rest easy though knowing that one day Messi might piss on the ground you sleep on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Way to illustrate how triggered you are. Rest easy though knowing that one day Messi might piss on the ground you sleep on.
    triggered? are you mentally disabled? messi?

Which insignificant pisshole country do you hail from? How many bronze medals does your country have?
    an obese inbred monkey talking to a German about civilization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pretty much ANY nationality has the high ground over Germany.

Let's review:

- Hordes of German barbarians ransacked Rome, all over it like savages, and plunged the world into the Dark Ages.

- Centuries later, the Germanic region rebounded with the Holy Roman Empire, which Voltaire derided as neither Roman nor an Empire (translation: it was insignificant).

- Italy actually saves a declining Western Civilization with the Renaissance.

- Some good philosophy and music came from Germany (more so from Austria, whose accomplishments are always attributed to Germany for some reason). You were still behind the English, Scottish, French, and Italy during the Age of Enlightenment, though.

- Started WWI for barbaric reasons (wanting to dominate Europe). Lost.

- Plunged into economic and social ruin, becoming the laughingstock of the world.

- Elected an impotent (possibly sexual) failed artist with a gy mustache to power because he was good at speeches.

- Said leader called physics "Jewish science" and thought it would be a good idea to throw Germany's best-and-brightest (Jews) into ovens. Many of those Jewish minds (from scientists to artists to filmmakers) fled to the United States (a more developed country) where their talents were welcomed with open arms. Meanwhile, Hitler was burning books and reading up on the Occult

- Said idiot leader thought it would be a great idea to start a war with two superpowers (Britain and the Soviet Union) on opposite fronts. Nazi fanboys of course say, "It took the whole world to defeat our ubermensch!" Well, yeah, the world vowed never to have another World War after the complete cluster of World War I, so many countries decided to focus on beneficial things, like industry and society. Meanwhile, the bloodthirsty Germans were pouring everything into their military because Hitler read some obscure books, was too stupid to understand Nietzsche, and had penis envy of the Jews.

- Germany loses. Again

- West Germany is occupied by the blessed United States of America. Many funds are pumped into West Germany via the Marshall plan. West Germany soon becomes an economic power. (translation: the United States taught you savages how to finally be human ).

Germany. Most overrated country of all-time. If Western Civilization is the 90's Chicago Bulls, Greece is Michael Jordan, Italy/UK is Scottie Pippen, and Germany is Bill Wennington.

You could also be called the Utah Jazz of Western Civilization since you lost back-to-back just like they did
    Last edited by midnightpulp; 07-23-2017 at 07:13 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

You forgot to mention how they put that idiot Merkel in charge of their country and opened their borders to rapefugees, tbh. Germany was, is and will always be a hole.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty much ANY nationality has the high ground over Germany.

Let's review:

- Hordes of German barbarians ransacked Rome, all over it like savages, and plunged the world into the Dark Ages.

- Centuries later, the Germanic region rebounded with the Holy Roman Empire, which Voltaire derided as neither Roman nor an Empire (translation: it was insignificant).

- Italy actually saves a declining Western Civilization with the Renaissance.

- Some good philosophy and music came from Germany (more so from Austria, whose accomplishments are always attributed to Germany for some reason). You were still behind the English, Scottish, French, and Italy during the Age of Enlightenment, though.

- Started WWI for barbaric reasons (wanting to dominate Europe). Lost.

- Plunged into economic and social ruin, becoming the laughingstock of the world.

- Elected an impotent (possibly sexual) failed artist with a gy mustache to power because he was good at speeches.

- Said leader called physics "Jewish science" and thought it would be a good idea to throw Germany's best-and-brightest (Jews) into ovens. Many of those Jewish minds (from scientists to artists to filmmakers) fled to the United States (a more developed country) where their talents were welcomed with open arms. Meanwhile, Hitler was burning books and reading up on the Occult

- Said idiot leader thought it would be a great idea to start a war with two superpowers (Britain and the Soviet Union) on opposite fronts. Nazi fanboys of course say, "It took the whole world to defeat our ubermensch!" Well, yeah, the world vowed never to have another World War after the complete cluster of World War I, so many countries decided to focus on beneficial things, like industry and society. Meanwhile, the bloodthirsty Germans were pouring everything into their military because Hitler read some obscure books, was too stupid to understand Nietzsche, and had penis envy of the Jews.

- Germany loses. Again

- West Germany is occupied by the blessed United States of America. Many funds are pumped into West Germany via the Marshall plan. West Germany soon becomes an economic power. (translation: the United States taught you savages how to finally be human ).

Germany. Most overrated country of all-time. If Western Civilization is the 90's Chicago Bulls, Greece is Michael Jordan, Italy/UK is Scottie Pippen, and Germany is Bill Wennington.

You could also be called the Utah Jazz of Western Civilization since you lost back-to-back just like they did
    us educational system at work I won't even bother you peasant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    us educational system at work I won't even bother you peasant.
    Mad that you're the Utah Jazz of Western Civilization

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mad that you're the Utah Jazz of Western Civilization
    not everybody is mad over spurstalk son, some of us got other things in life. Sorry to dissappoint you chump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I remember we marched through your homeland and made you tear that in' wall down.

Thread Information