Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    They didn't. What did they do wrong?
    Thanks for confirming you're that special kind of re ed got.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are the worst kind of person. I swear.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You gotta be a special kind of re ed got to see that and think "Yeah those kids did nothing wrong at all"
    x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Sorry RD but that's some cold tbh

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    has anybody explained why he was even in the water in the first place? The guy was way out there too

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

>African americans

what a shocker
    BLM

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Did the teens do something wrong? Sure. Did they do something illegal, I don't think so, but the sheriff's department disagrees. They want to charge them with "failing to report a dead body." That's just bull .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did the teens do something wrong? Sure. Did they do something illegal, I don't think so, but the sheriff's department disagrees. They want to charge them with "failing to report a dead body." That's just bull .
    Why is is "bull "? If they have that law on the books, why wouldn't it apply to these guys?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    It's a stupid law, that's why. I didn't claim that the law didn't apply. If the police are actively trying to find a reason to arrest somebody or press charges, then they are ty police.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These ppl will get what's coming to them. What goes around comes around. They won't be laughing when it does.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    These ppl will get what's coming to them. What goes around comes around. They won't be laughing when it does.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    It's a stupid law, that's why. I didn't claim that the law didn't apply. If the police are actively trying to find a reason to arrest somebody or press charges, then they are ty police.
    Eh, those kids.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Yeah, but being an asshole isn't illegal. And cops shouldn't start an investigation with, "Let's find a crime to convict them of." Everybody on this forum is guilty of something, if one looks hard enough.

Jamel Dunn put himself in that situation, and no other citizen should have to risk their lives to save his. Or call the cops, for that matter (as if he was going to be patient enough to stop drowning for 20 minutes so the cops could get there). Yeah, what they did was ty, but it's not a crime nor should it ever be.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is the quality of youth our society is begetting. These dudes are more typical of the times than not. Sad and true.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Everybody on this forum is guilty of something, if one looks hard enough.

Didn't have to look very far to convict you of not knowing how to use "ironic" properly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Didn't have to look very far to convict you of not knowing how to use "ironic" properly.
    He wore a hat that read "Only God Can Judge Me" and died being judged by punk teens. Seems ironic to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, but being an asshole isn't illegal. And cops shouldn't start an investigation with, "Let's find a crime to convict them of." Everybody on this forum is guilty of something, if one looks hard enough.

Jamel Dunn put himself in that situation, and no other citizen should have to risk their lives to save his. Or call the cops, for that matter (as if he was going to be patient enough to stop drowning for 20 minutes so the cops could get there). Yeah, what they did was ty, but it's not a crime nor should it ever be.
    They could've at least called for help if they couldn't swim or didn't want to. I think it should be a crime. To just laugh while a guy is drowning is not just using your prerogative as a citizen to avoid putting your life at risk to save someone else. It's abusing, exploiting & making a mockery of it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    No, it shouldn't be a crime. I seriously have to question the reasoning behind all the proponents of lessening our civil liberties. Good Samaritan laws are horse .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's one thing to avoid playing the role of Good Samaritan. It's another thing entirely to do what they did.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Say words and record in public? All legal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Say words and record in public? All legal.
    I think what they did was more than record & say words. They mocked a dude while he was drowning. If that's still legal I think it should be made illegal.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Oh.

This is a legal issue.

Back on ignore.
    I knew there was something horribly wrong with your punk ass.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone doing what those kids did need to be shot on sight, these freaks. And if the law doesn't want to go that route then lock them up and make something up so they burn.

I once saw some punks swerve so they could run over a cat,so I picked up a big rock and when they came to the stop sign, I busted out the back window. I was about 14 and fast.
    Last edited by Avante; 07-24-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I once saw some punks swerve so they could run over a cat,so I picked up a big rock and when they came to the stop sign, I busted out the back window. I was about 14 and fast.
    And then a few years later, olangapo

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The level that kids are desensitized these days for another human life is unreal. No sympathy, no empathy, no compassion, no remorse. Sad
    Yep. This drunk just streamed her sisters death. She seems like she's more interested in what the internets thinks.

Thread Information