Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what the

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/ne...say/495518001/

The clip depicts the unidentified teens — ages 14 to 16 — off-camera, laughing as the man screamed off in the distance for help before going under in the murky water just after noon July 9 off Plaza Parkway. There were no calls to 911 from the teens.

“Get out the water, you gonna die” one teen shouted. Another yelled at Dunn, saying, “ain’t nobody fixing to help you, you dumb (expletive).”
    Seconds later, Dunn could be heard yelling. Then his head disappeared beneath the water one last time.
    “Oh, he just died,” another teen says before laughter ensues. The teens then left the park without telling authorities.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesus, no words. It sounds like nothing can be done to the kids as far as pressing charges either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    The kids were high though

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    So demonic

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Some people really do need to be stripped down naked, tied to the back of a truck and dragged from El Paso to Little Rock, and....back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yep and they have to live with it the rest of their lives and their family members will give them that cold stare every year at every holiday. Sure they may not feel any remorse now, but that will come back to haunt them. This is something out of a Stephen King novel eerie AF.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Unreal...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The level that kids are desensitized these days for another human life is unreal. No sympathy, no empathy, no compassion, no remorse. Sad

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Jesus, no words. It sounds like nothing can be done to the kids as far as pressing charges either.
    No good samaritan laws there?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hope a group of kids of the same age get together to beat the living out of them and tape it for the rest of us to laugh at them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Police said Dunn, who was heavily tattooed, was last seen wearing a black shirt emblazoned with the phrase ‘I’m Blessed,’
    lol

and a red hat that read "Only God can judge me," drowned.
    Oh, the irony is thick. Thanks for this wonderful story. Made my day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    No good samaritan laws there?
    good samaritan laws protect people who try to give aid and cause subsequent damage

i dont think any state has laws that compel you to save people from harm, unless you have a special relationship (parent/child, teacher/student, etc)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    good samaritan laws protect people who try to give aid and cause subsequent damage

i dont think any state has laws that compel you to save people from harm, unless you have a special relationship (parent/child, teacher/student, etc)

Interesting.

I hadn't really looked it up. Was just going off final episode of Seinfeld

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What were they supposed to do? TBH. If any of them went after him they'd probably drown too. They could've called 911 but the guy would've probably drowned by the time help got there anyways.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol

Why is it ironic?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    What were they supposed to do? TBH. If any of them went after him they'd probably drown too. They could've called 911 but the guy would've probably drowned by the time help got there anyways.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Not much they could do. The heat that they are getting is the fact that they're laughing while the guy is dying. If they had expressed concern, this wouldn't be much of a story.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    They could've called 911. No buts

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It's not that, it's the taunting and laughing. To be fair though, one of them actually sounded contrite the whole time and a few of them you could tell felt bad once the guy didn't come back up. Therefore, I kinda give those guys a pass especially considering they were high as sh!t the whole time. When I was 15, I was a punk too.

the one guy who's squealing with glee as the guy takes his last breath though. I look forward to the inevitable day he ends up with Bubba as his cellmate

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What happened to regard of a life? Maybe they couldn't have saved him. But they could have tried. Who knew how long it would take for the guy to drown. And as mentioned above, at least call 911.

People more concerned about getting a video than trying to help someone.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    You gotta be a special kind of re ed got to see that and think "Yeah those kids did nothing wrong at all"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    lol

How is that ironic?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So why take a chance he might live, continue on with the moron party?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You gotta be a special kind of re ed got to see that and think "Yeah those kids did nothing wrong at all"
    They didn't. What did they do wrong?

Thread Information