Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I think what they did was more than record & say words. They mocked a dude while he was drowning. If that's still legal I think it should be made illegal.
    Dunn is more than welcome to press charges on them for harassment. Oh wait! Never mind.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did the teens do something wrong? Sure. Did they do something illegal, I don't think so, but the sheriff's department disagrees. They want to charge them with "failing to report a dead body." That's just bull .
    If there isn't a law about not doing anything to prevent a death, that you could have prevented, it needs to be set now. Those ing morons deserve some kind of punishment, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I would imagine that not reporting a death/dead body would be illegal

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Three teenage boys are back packing, not far from them a plane goes down. They stand there watching and laughing as a few try to escape the burning wreckage. The kids do nothing to help, they see this as funny.

After everyone is dead, the kids wander off.

A day later the wreckage is found and....a lone survivor....he tells the tale of the laughing kids.

So nothing happens to these kids?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Three teenage boys are back packing, not far from them a plane goes down. They stand there watching and laughing as a few try to escape the burning wreckage. The kids do nothing to help, they see this as funny.

A day later the wreckage is found and....a lone survivor....he tells the tale of the laughing kids.

Neither. You don't bury survivors.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Neither. You don't bury survivors.
    I'll go slow, you can do this.

OBVIOUSLY....the teenagers thought everyone was dead.....nope~~~~

After getting to the hospital our lone survivor tells about calling out to the boys to help him (both legs broke) and how they just pointed and laughed, then he passed out.

So letting others (two others were screaming for help, they died because of the fire) die when you might have been able to save them is ....ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll go slow, you can do this.

OBVIOUSLY....the teenagers thought everyone was dead.....nope~~~~

After getting to the hospital our lone survivor tells about calling out to the boys to help him (both legs broke) and how they just pointed and laughed, then he passed out.

So letting others (two others were screaming for help, they died because of the fire) die when you might have been able to save them is ....ok?
    She couldn't operate on her because she was her grandmother.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She couldn't operate on her because she was her grandmother.
    Dude, just how damn far gone are you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, just how damn far gone are you?
    He stood on an ice block and hung himself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Really worried about those teenage boys aren't ya? How do we know where those boys are?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really worried about those teenage boys aren't ya? How do we know where those boys are?
    Dude, you cannot be this damn stupid, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He stood on an ice block and hung himself.
    Why, really guy, why act like some re , well?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How many idiots post here? Texas???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Kids: "the survivor is lying."

Case closed.

You're an idiot

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kids....that's a lie.
    Survivor....I'd love to take a lie detector test.
    Law...sounds good.

After the survivor passes the lie detector test. The teenage boys are made to also take the test, they all flunk.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Kids....that's a lie.
    Law...sounds good.

After the survivor passes the lie detector test. The teenage boys are made to also take the test, they all flunk.
    One teenager places a tack in his shoe and all his answers show that he is telling the truth. The next teen gives you up in exchange for his freedom. The last teenager walks away because it they didn't read him his rights or give him the opportunity to talk to his daddy's lawyer.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One teenager places a tack in his shoe and all his answers show that he is telling the truth. The next teen gives you up in exchange for his freedom. The last teenager walks away because it they didn't read him his rights or give him the opportunity to talk to his daddy's lawyer.
    Our lone survivor is the son of the governor of West Virginia, where all this took place. The three teenage boys have been in and out of trouble, all from broken homes, all school drop outs.

Now think stupid,ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Our lone survivor is the son of the governor of West Virginia, where all this took place. The three teenage boys have been in and out of trouble, all from broken homes, all school drop outs.

Now think stupid,ok?
    The governor was just brought up on charges of illegally using tax payer money to fund his trips to Subic bay as well as multiple DWI's.
    The three teenage boys were in a home that he ran called Sister Mary Margaret's home for wayward boys.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    If there isn't a law about not doing anything to prevent a death, that you could have prevented, it needs to be set now. Those ing morons deserve some kind of punishment, tbh.
    No they do not. Why do so many of you want to lessen our civil liberties?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Murica

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    What about America, you plagiarist from another country who enjoys watching American sports teams?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The governor was just brought up on charges of illegally using tax payer money to fund his trips to Subic bay as well as multiple DWI's.
    The three teenage boys were in a home that he ran called Sister Mary Margaret's home for wayward boys.
    Dude, who goes to Subic Bay?
    Last edited by Avante; 07-28-2017 at 01:48 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dunn is more than welcome to press charges on them for harassment. Oh wait! Never mind.
    He's dead. I joke about dead people all the time. I ain't a prude. But your insinuation that what you did is in any way comparable to what they did is dumb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Kids....that's a lie.
    Law...sounds good.

5th amendment. No polygraph forced on kids.

You're an idiot.

Thread Information