Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106
Results 2,626 to 2,630 of 2630
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again there is no 100 fix to any of what i mentioned before. You vastly overrate the word pro and vastly underestimate the human body. Ive torn every ligament in my knee, some multiple times. I can squat, dl and clean more than i ever could as well as jump as high. Im well past my prime, and have had zero surgeries. They are not necessary. Go ask steve kerr
    Are you twisted steel and sex appeal? Have you ever been to any Asian countries?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again there is no 100 fix to any of what i mentioned before. You vastly overrate the word pro and vastly underestimate the human body. Ive torn every ligament in my knee, some multiple times. I can squat, dl and clean more than i ever could as well as jump as high. Im well past my prime, and have had zero surgeries. They are not necessary. Go ask steve kerr
    I hope you are correct and my daughter makes it through the next month ok with her soccer. She's had the procedure though and is sold on it. Knowing her other side looks worse on the MRA (not MRI for this) she wants it fixed in the offseason to finally run pain free again.

In her case the pain became debilitating. She'd had almost 3 months off and when resuming SAQ training it hurt so badly she cried. This is a pretty tough little kid that played through pain for over a year before we figured out what the was going on.

i think what we are dealing with mainly for now is managing inflammation. The prior hip tear had a traumatic impact though and I think she's afraid that's the future on the other side, getting knocked out of sport at an inopportune time and she just wants to play.

As I alluded to, individual situations vary. I am glad you are managing your ailments well. Who knows if Thomas is doing the right thing, but we were afraid of surgery before and having gone through it we are believers in this being a sound but relatively new procedure.

As we saw with Timmy, you can get by for a long time with impaired cartilage, but why not try and save it? And there are many people who had this type of problem (knee, hip, other) that are never the same post injury.

So again the points were if you have a chance for a 100% fix, take it! Is Thomas damaged goods? Time will tell. What I heard of his rehab was stationary bike and pool exercise which is not promising.

Overall all we can do is speculate though for now as the article was doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump..

Unless that Nets picks (likely in the 5-10) deliver a prospect with All-Star ceiling, this trade is trending toward being considered a Boston heist, IMO. Not insisting on getting one of Tatum or Jaylen Brown is just nuts on Cleveland part.

Or, couldn't have Cavs waited a bit more until Kyrie frustrations blow over?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When rumors of a potential trade of Kyrie Irving by Cleveland first broke . . .

I cannot imagine why Cleveland would trade Kyrie Irving, regardless of what he or Lebron or anyone else thinks.

It could be the opportunity of a lifetime for some team if Cleveland is foolish enough to do it.

Forget about aging and underachieving Chris Paul or any of the others, this would be huge.
    Then after it happened . . .

This has to be the dumbest trade in the history of American team sports.
    The Cavs realized the above after a mere six months.

So the Cavs essentially traded perennial All Star Kyrie Irving in exchange for one contract the Lakers wanted to unload, one athletic project and the Cavs had to throw in a First Round draft pick to boot in order to undo the damage.

Meanwhile, Kyrie Irving has put Boston on top of the East while Isaiah Thomas is with his (sixth?) team . . .

Thread Information