Page 73 of 106 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2630
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won't stop people from including Patty in trade scenarios.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won't stop people from including Patty in trade scenarios.
    I thought I read something specifically saying that Patty hasn't signed yet. That's where this latest round started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty is too important to our HEB commercials to be traded, people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    patty and gasol can not be traded once signed tell dec 15

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I thought I read something specifically saying that Patty hasn't signed yet. That's where this latest round started.
    What part of the word "loyalty" do you not understand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard this guy's sources are sit but who knows. Still think NYC really wants Kyrie and is willing to give up pick for him so we'll see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard this guy's sources are sit but who knows. Still think NYC really wants Kyrie and is willing to give up pick for him so we'll see.

I thought it was already reported that Melo would no longer waive his NTC in a deal to the Cavs because of the uncertainty of LeBron's FA next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was already reported that Melo would no longer waive his NTC in a deal to the Cavs because of the uncertainty of LeBron's FA next year.
    Very possible. His tweet doesn't really say anything. Knicks want Melo to waive it obv but right now they're stuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minny doesn't want to give Wiggins for Irving, in fact they want to give the Canadian guy an extension...Melo still has his veto-clause...There aren't many others scenarios for Cavs.

What's about the Spurs, Altman?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is LA bound. And he certainly wouldn't come here if we somehow landed Kyrie
    Thought it was obvious, but seems like I should have used the blue font...

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is LA bound. And he certainly wouldn't come here if we somehow landed Kyrie
    This is actually huge CIA Lebron game - "you go first Kyrie and I'll follow you to the Spurs next year. Right now in order to go on cheap just make sure there's a rumor you don't want to play with me anymore"... it's a plan!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^What are you smoking? I want some.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is actually huge CIA Lebron game - "you go first Kyrie and I'll follow you to the Spurs next year. Right now in order to go on cheap just make sure there's a rumor you don't want to play with me anymore"... it's a plan!
    That makes sense!

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know, right?

"As good of an offer as the Cavs are going to get!!! "

Hanga was just to get the salaries to match, I didn't know he already re-signed with his current club.

What is the best offer Cleveland has gotten so far? It doesn't seem to me like anyone is willing to give up much for Irving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Patty is not able to be traded just yet I think we might end up trading him along with Murray, LMA and Green mid way thru the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Patty is not able to be traded just yet I think we might end up trading him along with Murray, LMA and Green mid way thru the season.
    The idea of trading most of our starters and throwing Murray in there doesn't sound like it will happen. Depending on what we get back anything can happen though and it will all be about who makes Kawhi better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The idea of trading most of our starters and throwing Murray in there doesn't sound like it will happen. Depending on what we get back anything can happen though and it will all be about who makes Kawhi better.
    I believe the Spurs have the best offer Cavs can take at this point. Cavs will also try very hard to make Lebron happy and finish his career there. LeBron will always have good talent with him and alone can take the East with ease for the following years to come. It's just a matter of getting over the hump in the Finals where he will have many chances before he finishes his career.. Even at 32/33 he is still the best player in the NBA.

I assume Spurs are doing everything they can to get Kyrie Irving and willing to give up huge assets. I'm sure Spurs staff is getting input from KL even tho most don't think otherwise.

If all this fails we should still be happy as most tend to forget we made it to the Western Conference Finales last year and with the addition of Rudy Gay we are destined to return and give GS another run for there money. LMA is on a contract year so you know he will put more effort in the court.

Whatever the outcome of this Trade talk with KI Spurs are in good shape non the less.... Idiot spurs fans think its the worst offseason in history are just blind and drunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop: " kyrie hasnt gotten over himself. We are sticking with 40 and 38 yr olds and giving 50 million to our backup pg"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop: " kyrie hasnt gotten over himself. We are sticking with 40 and 38 yr olds and giving 50 million to our backup pg"
    Patty is a fast shooter and when open can cause some damage.... his style of play is perfect for KL... we cannot lose him and thus we offered him a good amount of money to stay with the spurs long term.

Stop acting like its a bad signing and hope you and others can have trust in the spurs... how many ing times must RC and POP prove to you dumb s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe the Spurs have the best offer Cavs can take at this point. Cavs will also try very hard to make Lebron happy and finish his career there. LeBron will always have good talent with him and alone can take the East with ease for the following years to come. It's just a matter of getting over the hump in the Finals where he will have many chances before he finishes his career.. Even at 32/33 he is still the best player in the NBA.

I assume Spurs are doing everything they can to get Kyrie Irving and willing to give up huge assets. I'm sure Spurs staff is getting input from KL even tho most don't think otherwise.

If all this fails we should still be happy as most tend to forget we made it to the Western Conference Finales last year and with the addition of Rudy Gay we are destined to return and give GS another run for there money. LMA is on a contract year so you know he will put more effort in the court.

Whatever the outcome of this Trade talk with KI Spurs are in good shape non the less.... Idiot spurs fans think its the worst offseason in history are just blind and drunk.
    I share your thoughts. I think we will and should go after Kyrie, but what the Cavs will do no one knows. I actually think Lebron will like the idea of Bledsoe, Green, and spare parts, if we could get enough to the Suns.

All that aside we will have a pretty damn good lineup with Patty/ Green/ Kawhi/ Gay/ LMA and we get to enjoy Manu Ginobili for another season. I've got my tickets for the season and the playoffs!

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Lebron come? He can manipulate Cleveland at will and gets to the Finals every year in the East. Only washed up Lebron would come.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe it. I think they have to wait until Aug. 5 or so to trade Josh Jackson. If Suns offer Jackson, Bledsoe, and a draft pick, the Spurs definitely can't beat that offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Phoenix beats us again. Last time was 2010.
    Seems like the best deal for Cleveland and the King seems to have signed off on it.

I'm not Sold on the idea that Kyrie is the answer, so it's not a loss per se. If this happens the West will be even more compe ive. Spurs better be ready to ball.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We might have a Jason Kidd vs Tony Parker situation again...... I'm interested to see how this unfolds.

Thread Information