Page 79 of 106 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2630
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's probably as good as they'll do though. Bledsoe is a far better fit for the team than Aldridge would ever be. Sure they'd love to swap Shumpert for Green + Murray, but not enough to move their one tradeable asset in Irving for a quickly declining malcontent who would be a lousy fit. It's not like Aldridge would help them against Golden State, and that's the only matchup that matters for Cleveland.
    Ding, ding, ding. I've been saying this all along. You'd likely need a third team to take Aldridge while sending something of equal value to Cleveland.

But literally no one ing wants that pussy LMA

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's probably as good as they'll do though. Bledsoe is a far better fit for the team than Aldridge would ever be. Sure they'd love to swap Shumpert for Green + Murray, but not enough to move their one tradeable asset in Irving for a quickly declining malcontent who would be a lousy fit. It's not like Aldridge would help them against Golden State, and that's the only matchup that matters for Cleveland.
    Excuse me? LMA is a big 6'11" and would punish the Worriers down low all night long

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao Dragan Bender is a 7-foot Hezonja. Just another euro bust, tbh...

Spurs offer of LMA, Green, Murray, + pick would be 2x better.
    Spurs aren't offering all that for Kyrie IMO...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why
    Draft pick is all they wanted for lma

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why
    Draft pick is all they wanted for lma
    They are trying to get better not worse. At the point they were trading LMA it was before FA and tgey had possibilities to shore up the roster with cap space etc. At this point if they lose LMA they can't replace him unless they get a big back. Basically it creates holes in the rotation and minutes making the team worse over all without opportunities to make up the holes since most FA have been signed. It's too late to sell the farm for someone and frankly if they were going to do that there were better players than Kyrie traded....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray-LMA-Green for Irving-Thompson-Schumpert makes plenty of sense for both teams given the situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see that at all. When your "teammate " shops you around the league like a two dollar , as de facto GM, and you're an All Star starter, you end that relationship. Thats not drama, that's a good healthy reaction.
    I don't know who is trading for him when he's refusing to commit long-term? Also he is showing himself to be a horrible teammate. Ungrateful as . Cleveland was in the doghouse before LeBron came back and they have went to three straight finals and won a championship. He's acting like a total . What kind of asshole is screaming and yelling to trade me away from a team that just went to the finals? He has two years left on his contract for god sake's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray-LMA-Green for Irving-Thompson-Schumpert makes plenty of sense for both teams given the situation.
    Not even remotely close to being able to work salary-wise (off by ~$13M).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know who is trading for him when he's refusing to commit long-term? Also he is showing himself to be a horrible teammate. Ungrateful as . Cleveland was in the doghouse before LeBron came back and they have went to three straight finals and won a championship. He's acting like a total . What kind of asshole is screaming and yelling to trade me away from a team that just went to the finals? He has two years left on his contract for god sake's.
    That's what the press is saying. We don't know . BUT, same press reported that GM LeBron wanted to use him as trade chip to acquire either PG13 or JButler. Still, we don't know . But if the latter were true, I definitely would be upset w/ BAFO (Bron And the Front Office).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The trade that makes the most sense for both teams(From what I remember it makes sense salary wise) is Kyrie and Frye for LMA, DG, and Murray. Beneficial to both parties as a 2 for 2 without Murray. But Murray being Lebron's homie sweetens the pot. Throw in a future 1st if you want, I still snap take that offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The trade that makes the most sense for both teams(From what I remember it makes sense salary wise) is Kyrie and Frye for LMA, DG, and Murray. Beneficial to both parties as a 2 for 2 without Murray. But Murray being Lebron's homie sweetens the pot. Throw in a future 1st if you want, I still snap take that offer.
    The only scrub to ever sweetened something for LeBron was James Jones tbh. And now he's not even w/ the team. I don't trust LBJ when using Social Media to show love/talent evaluation. In 2014 he basically slurped Shabazz Napier's digital semen. This love/pot sweetening led MIA to draft Napier days before to bolt to CLE
    Last edited by TheDoctor; 08-05-2017 at 02:29 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most contracts are for four years, having a
    superstar- at least a one way superstar- on an old max contract for two seasons is both a steal for the team and also disincentivizes him from committing past two more seasons. Basically he can opt out after two years and get a much bigger deal after that point. Makes zero sense for Kyrie to commit beyond the length of his contract, when Dan Gilbert can't commit to any GM past theirs.

Cleveland is a show in terms of stability. This is the same team that fired Mike Brown twice in three seasons and has had 4 coaches in Kyrie's first six years. Him wanting out says less about him and highlights the instability within the organization.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most contracts are for four years, having a
    superstar- at least a one way superstar- on an old max contract for two seasons is both a steal for the team and also disincentivizes him from committing past two more seasons. Basically he can opt out after two years and get a much bigger deal after that point. Makes zero sense for Kyrie to commit beyond the length of his contract, when Dan Gilbert can't commit to any GM past theirs.

Cleveland is a show in terms of stability. This is the same team that fired Mike Brown twice in three seasons and has had 4 coaches in Kyrie's first six years. Him wanting out says less about him and highlights the instability within the organization.
    And speaks volumes of lebum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And speaks volumes of lebum
    Speaks far more about Dan Gilbert and how he can't seem to get out of his own way.

He guarantees that Cleveland will win a championship before Lebron; the following year the Cavs set a record by losing 26 games in a row in a single season while the Heat go on to make the finals four straight times and back to back championships.

He only won a championship after Lebron came back and is forced to kiss the rings.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He only won a championship after Lebron came back and is forced to kiss the rings.
    That 2016 Cavs NBA championship was incredible, I don't think LeBron could ever top it really he has 3 rings now, that was easily his best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nb...n-irving-deal/
    Rumors that Cavs are in no rush...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaks far more about Dan Gilbert and how he can't seem to get out of his own way.

He guarantees that Cleveland will win a championship before Lebron; the following year the Cavs set a record by losing 26 games in a row in a single season while the Heat go on to make the finals four straight times and back to back championships.

Maybe, but people act like team isnt lebrons. Dan gilbert is to lebron as god is to chuck norris.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    kyrie. anywhere but here.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    "i don't want to play with lebron anymore / i don't want to live his shadow... but let me join the spurs so i can be #1 over kawhi."

kyrie is stupid and disrespectful as .

i already said, he only wants to come here cause he thinks he has a chance at being more popular than kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "i don't want to play with lebron anymore / i don't want to live his shadow... but let me join the spurs so i can be #1 over kawhi."

i already said, he only wants to come here cause he thinks he has a chance at being more popular than kawhi.
    I don't think he'd mind even just being Kawhi's equal tbh... the way he probably sees it is that LeBron is over there running the point in Cleveland most of the time. He gets the ball whenever it's convenient for LeBron to dish it. Kawhi plays the SF significantly different than LeBron as we all know so Kyrie welcomes the idea of joining a contender that really could use his skills.

OR he's just trolling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron gets all of the credit when they win yet none of the blame when they lose. Must be tough playing next to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs taking their time I see

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That is the narrative coming out of LeBron's camp tbh... Kyrie is just upset that LeBron would use him as a trade chip... especially in light of the fact that LeBron himself won't commit past this season and is leaving Kyrie in a position to have a team that's not suited or compatible with his more up tempo style.

The best meme out there in reference to Kyrie is the one that says:

From Kyrie to LeBron, you can't leave me if I leave you first...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would rather have john wall

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would rather have john wall
    As long as we're playing the would rather game, would rather have prime David Robinson.

Thread Information