Page 92 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2630
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But there was this onetime...I hate mayonnaise...and made it clear. But when I got my burger, there was mayo on it. So I say to the guy, "hey...did you jack off on my hamburger?"...just making a joke. But the guy paused like way too long before going "ha ha". I had ed his mom the night before in the bathroom at the wedding rehearsal. So I thought maybe he knew and was getting revenge.

So I put the burger in my suit pocket and then later when I was with his sister, I rubbed it in her crotch. So if she ends up with a re ed baby, I'll know that mother er jacked off on my hamburger.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta have egg on the burger.
    Good call. Sunny side up egg over a burger especially for Brunch? Killer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta have egg on the burger.
    This is generally a good idea. But not at Chilis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to be a conservative to be annoyed by liberals, and your race doesn't depict which party you support. If it did, and people weren't misinformed, African Americans would overwhelmingly be republicans. Don't really expect an intelligent reply to this.
    Sure, I guess. Race can be an indicator of which party someone leans towards; you can be black and also be republican but I admittedly actually haven't met another black person who was actually conservative. That fascinating, you assuming Black people would be republican if they weren't "misinformed" (super condescending btw) maybe they actually know the histories of both parties and have stuck with Dem's since 1936 because they have reason to.

Also, minorities vote Democratic far more often in Presidential elections at least. Blacks have voted for Dem's 20 straight presidential elections (many of which by margins of at least 20 points, Hispanics in 10 straight presidential elections, and Asian Americans have voted Democrat overwhelmingly ( by double digits) in the past 5 presidential elections and did so by a margin of 23 points in this past election, not to mention they are the fastest growing Demo in the U.S.

Don't expect a intellegent response tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, I guess. Race can be an indicator of which party someone leans towards; you can be black and also be republican but I admittedly actually haven't met another black person who was actually conservative. That fascinating, you assuming Black people would be republican if they weren't "misinformed" (super condescending btw) maybe they actually know the histories of both parties and have stuck with Dem's since 1936 because they have reason to.

Also, minorities vote Democratic far more often in Presidential elections at least. Blacks have voted for Dem's 20 straight presidential elections (many of which by margins of at least 20 points, Hispanics in 10 straight presidential elections, and Asian Americans have voted Democrat overwhelmingly ( by double digits) in the past 5 presidential elections and did so by a margin of 23 points in this past election, not to mention they are the fastest growing Demo in the U.S.

I know a ton of black republicans and a ton of white liberals. Just talking about that makes you a re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fresh tostones are awesome. They go well with a sauce made of ketchup/olive oil /garlic /hot sauce too.
    I have had tostones that way, but with a little mayo in the mix. I just prefer sliced plantains sautéed until the outside turns to a dark, almost pasty consistency and the inside is very tender. Traditional Costa Rican breakfast with eggs, black beans, rice and plantains is pretty hard to beat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wheres a good place to get tostones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know a ton of black republicans and a ton of white liberals. Just talking about that makes you a re
    Somehow I doubt that.

And did I hurt your feelings at some point?

If I did, I really hope your sensitive ass gets over it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good call. Sunny side up egg over a burger especially for Brunch? Killer.
    IDK man, when I put an egg on a sandwich I like it poached. Then you slice into the yolk and spill that all over.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's push this to 100.

What is the correct way to eat a hamburger?

I say lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, ketchup, mus . A good shot of chili never hurts either.
    Ketchup is for ten year old girls tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wth did this page turn into? lol

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somehow I doubt that.

And did I hurt your feelings at some point?

If I did, I really hope your sensitive ass gets over it.
    I don't know many Republican black people, but I do know a few of them for sure. They are like unicorns, very hard to find lol!!! My family (Hispanic) have usually voted strictly republican. I guess it is because we come from a long line of military tradition. Personally, I am centrist and don't care who I vote for if I like what they plan on doing. I voted both against and for Obama, voted for Bush Jr. So in my elections I am 3 republican and 1 democrat, and in this last election, I went 3rd party. In congress, I usually am divided. Sometimes the democrats will hit points that I am concerned about and vice versa. It all really is subjective to me. If I think the country needs it, I will vote accordingly. Voting for a candidate simply because you are republican or democrat I have always found rather irresponsible. Same goes with conservatives and liberals. I tend to lean either way. This cycle I am more conservative than liberal. I just think the country needs to take a step back from rapid progression for a moment and fix what is currently wrong. Then we can start moving forward again once all of the has been sorted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk. I used to hate Ketchup. I didn't even eat it until my 20's. I still don't prefer it but most fries suck and it's the most available condiment to make them eatable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK man, when I put an egg on a sandwich I like it poached. Then you slice into the yolk and spill that all over.
    X2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Night King rules

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is generally a good idea. But not at Chilis.
    Or Applebee's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I didn't expect one, and I didn't get one. Slave owners were overwhelmingly democratic. Democrats claim of some great switch within the parties that never happened, and in fact only two members swapped sides. The left uses racism as a tool to gain voters, yet never do anything to improve the quality of life for minorities. It's a way to keep people dependent upon the government and maintain power. Same reason why they want open boarders. Open boarders equals more votes. It's why the left pushes to change the cons ution, take away our guns and free speech so the people hold less power. The only reason someone from the left, these days, doesn't vote conservative, is because they've been brainwashed into thinking every conservative is a white supremacist neo nazi. Trump was never a racist before running for president, but now since he's conservative he's obviously the second coming of Hitler. It's actually pretty hilarious to me.

And yes, the Democratic Party, history wise, has always been the party in support of slavery. Do your own research and don't rely on what the media tells you.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you guys think Kyrie gets his burgers well done or medium well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This seems to make the most sense of everything I've seen. Cavs love Kyrie but had the chance to swap him for Eric Bledsoe and Paul George and tried to make it happen, but it fell through and now Kyrie's ego is bruised so he requests a trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This seems to make the most sense of everything I've seen. Cavs love Kyrie but had the chance to swap him for Eric Bledsoe and Paul George and tried to make it happen, but it fell through and now Kyrie's ego is bruised so he requests a trade.

Dan Gilbert is a true idiot if this is true. He should've done that trade regardless of Lebron. Gilbert's incompetence doesn't change the fact Lebron is screwing Cavs fans.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Dan Gilbert is a true idiot if this is true. He should've done that trade regardless of Lebron. Gilbert's incompetence doesn't change the fact Lebron is screwing Cavs fans.
    Still not as stupid as Gar and Pax. Trading Jimmy Butler to Minny so he can be coached by the coach they fired, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't expect one, and I didn't get one. Slave owners were overwhelmingly democratic. Democrats claim of some great switch within the parties that never happened, and in fact only two members swapped sides. The left uses racism as a tool to gain voters, yet never do anything to improve the quality of life for minorities. It's a way to keep people dependent upon the government and maintain power. Same reason why they want open boarders. Open boarders equals more votes. It's why the left pushes to change the cons ution, take away our guns and free speech so the people hold less power. The only reason someone from the left, these days, doesn't vote conservative, is because they've been brainwashed into thinking every conservative is a white supremacist neo nazi. Trump was never a racist before running for president, but now since he's conservative he's obviously the second coming of Hitler. It's actually pretty hilarious to me.

And yes, the Democratic Party, history wise, has always been the party in support of slavery. Do your own research and don't rely on what the media tells you.
    Lol. Historically, yes the Democratic party was the party of the KKK, that could be tied more to Dixiecrats (Southern Democrats from Confederate States than the entire party itself. Republicans like to try and make up that Democrats didn't support the Civil Rights Act of 1964, but if you were to remove the Dixiecrats from the equation- they were the alt right of their day- then the Democrats did vote overwhelmingly in favor of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

The Republicans then used the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to appeal to Southern whites who were concerned that blacks were gaining to much in society that became known as the Southern Strategy and helped get Nixon elected and almost permanently turned the deep south red. The GOP admitted and apologized for doing this to black leaders in 2004 while also trying to get black people to vote for them to reelect W. Bush, he ended up winning on 5% of the black vote.

The right has used iden y politics to appeal to white voters for generations and is one of the primary reasons why black voters have become permanently alienated from the party and why Hispanics and Asian American voters have mostly stayed away too. Believing that black people have been "brainwashed" into not voting Republican is yet another reason why black people often vote against the GOP, not to mention the GOP frequently votes against things that African Americans value on both the state and national levels and are almost always on the opposite side of issues that they care about; i.e, police reform, & health care.

Trump had a long history of racism, decades worth of stories and accusations; not just against black people (twice being sued for housing discrimination against black people post civil rights era) but against Native Americans, Latino's and Jewish people. You can't ignore 30 years of history just to make a point that isn't remotely accurate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not as stupid as Gar and Pax. Trading Jimmy Butler to Minny so he can be coached by the coach they fired, lol.
    They also gave up the 16th pick for reasons no one can understand in a trade where they moved one of the fifteen best players in the league for Lavine (who may only play 3 months of basketball before becoming an RFA), & Dunn-a 23 1/2 year old sop re who had one of the worst rookie years for a top 5 pick in recent memory.

Garpax found a diamond in the rough and traded him for Cubic Zirconia. Could be one of the worst trades of the past 10 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Savage lol. Would anyone take the player to surpass Jordan and get a good decade of something incredibly only to see decades of incompetence follow?

Thread Information