Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't wait for the meltdown when Cleveland turns down SA's dog offer. " what the ???? Our Kyrie-for-peanuts offer was so ing good! They're GOLDEN peanuts! This is bull ! "
    Cry more, we know those aren't fake tears.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, at least John Wall not going to The Land!:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't wait for the meltdown when Cleveland turns down SA's dog offer. " what the ???? Our Kyrie-for-peanuts offer was so ing good! They're GOLDEN peanuts! This is bull ! "
    Yeah, because teams who have traded away their disgruntled all-stars this off-season have gotten huge hauls for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then of course when CLE inevitably doesn't trade Kyrie to the Spurs, we'll have to hear all the "LaMarcus is a better fit than Kyrie anyways, in fact I bet Pop turned THEM down!"

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Spurs fans thinking they're about to get Kyrie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only players I want on the Spurs are wall, curry, Durant and Lebron. I want to keep Aldridge too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only players I want on the Spurs are wall, curry, Durant and Lebron. I want to keep Aldridge too.
    I want prime Wilt and prime Jordan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dunno about upstairs, but when the clowns upstairs get desperate opening their orifices .... u shove that in and let it out...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, at least John Wall not going to The Land!:

Am I hearing that correct? 3 yrs/170 mill. �� That's nearly $60 mil a year!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I hearing that correct? 3 yrs/170 mill. �� That's nearly $60 mil a year!
    Its 4 yrs/170. Woj ed up and corrected himself shortly after.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    3-team trade in the works apparently. Cavs will get Melo, Eric Bledsoe, and Tyson Chandler out of it.

but tell me more about how San Antonio's leftover, unwanted crap will be enough to get a deal done.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-team trade in the works apparently. Cavs will get Melo, Eric Bledsoe, and Tyson Chandler out of it.

but tell me more about how San Antonio's leftover, unwanted crap will be enough to get a deal done.
    Kyrie goes to some other team upstairs be like "The cavs could have taken our crap players, front office ain't even trying"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then of course when CLE inevitably doesn't trade Kyrie to the Spurs, we'll have to hear all the "LaMarcus is a better fit than Kyrie anyways, in fact I bet Pop turned THEM down!"
    so true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're trying way too hard in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh at those of you thinking it's hip to get behind that gy Mavfan. You're talking about a guy who dreamed of some Triple D Dynasty in Dallas years ago (Dirk, Dwill, Dwert IIRC). But Spurfan gets excited when a guy names the team as his preferred destination and it's mock worthy? outta here.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're trying way too hard in this thread.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Smh at those of you thinking it's hip to get behind that gy Mavfan. You're talking about a guy who dreamed of some Triple D Dynasty in Dallas years ago (Dirk, Dwill, Dwert IIRC). But Spurfan gets excited when a guy names the team as his preferred destination and it's mock worthy? outta here.
    Kyrie could prefer to play on the other side of the flat earth, just because he "prefers" it doesn't mean there's a chance in of it happening. But keep telling yourself Cleveland will take your dog because they really want to send Kyrie to where he prefers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie could prefer to play on the other side of the flat earth, just because he "prefers" it doesn't mean there's a chance in of it happening. But keep telling yourself Cleveland will take your dog because they really want to send Kyrie to where he prefers.
    Noone is saying its a done deal or even the most likely outcome but obviously it's natural for the fanvase to get excited. Just like you and every other mavfan got excited about prime DWill bc he was from Dallas or whatever, yet that never even came close to happening.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Noone is saying its a done deal or even the most likely outcome but obviously it's natural for the fanvase to get excited. Just like you and every other mavfan got excited about prime DWill bc he was from Dallas or whatever, yet that never even came close to happening.
    DWill was a free agent who could go where he wanted. It's not like he demanded a trade, stated Dallas as his preference, and then all Mavs fans got giddy thinking they could just trade Delonte West for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DWill was a free agent who could go where he wanted. It's not like he demanded a trade, stated Dallas as his preference, and then all Mavs fans got giddy thinking they could just trade Delonte West for him.
    It wasn't anymore realistic. Atleast Kyrie has strong interest. I don't recall DWill having any.

I wouldn't bet on the Spurs but they atleast made the list, which means they have a bigger shot than like 28 other teams.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It was literally between only Brooklyn and Dallas for DWill. Still a longshot for Dallas, but certainly better odds than Cleveland taking some ty trade offer from the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuban getting cucked by DeMonkey

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cuban getting cucked by DeMonkey
    imagine what a disaster DeAndre in Dallas would have been tho. Almost as disastrous as LaMarcus in San Antonio

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Upstairs has been a show, "hurrdurr why couldn't we get paul george what's the front office doing" completely dismissing the high probability that they actually did contact them and the spurs don't have to offer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you were enraged that kawhi didn't win MVP then. If SA's 2nd best player is pretty much garbage to you and SA won 60+ games and got to a WCF Kawhi was the clear cut MVP.

Thread Information