Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I ended up trying the first season because I couldn't find anything else. Thought is was damn entertaining end ended up binge watching the first 2 seasons.
    3rd season coming up next month. Will definitely give it a shot but seems like it'll be tough to replace the job the first guy did playing Escobar.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The World Championships of Track and Field start today.

Give me your 100m final EXPERT..ok?

lane

Obviously don't expect anyone to get the lanes right, just the athletes in the race.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The World Championships of Track and Field start today.

Give me your 100m final EXPERT..ok?

lane

Obviously don't expect anyone to get the lanes right, just the athletes in the race.
    And there's the issue. You see a thread about a TV show which you've probably never see or heard of. And you want to talk about track and field. So it's like...

Local AA Meeting:

Guy 1 : Welcome all. Would anyone like to talk about their issues with alcohol?
    Avante: Yeah...talk to me about why I like to rape children.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Pablo dies in season 2? That's good. I was going to be upset if he made it to 3 seasons. I'm on episode 3 or 4 of season 2.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And there's the issue. You see a thread about a TV show which you've probably never see or heard of. And you want to talk about track and field. So it's like...

Local AA Meeting:

Guy 1 : Welcome all. Would anyone like to talk about their issues with alcohol?
    Avante: Yeah...talk to me about why I like to rape children.
    I don't watch TV shows, it's movies, sports, CNN, Discovery Channel.

Now tell us EXPERT who is in that 100m final?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pablo dies in season 2? That's good. I was going to be upset if he made it to 3 seasons. I'm on episode 3 or 4 of season 2.
    Whoops. Spoiler alert. But I guess everyone knows he dies in real life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't watch TV shows, it's movies, sports, CNN, Discovery Channel.

Now tell us EXPERT who is in that 100m final?
    You're missing out old timer.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're missing out old timer.
    Dude, you brag about being a track EXPERT...right, ok then...PROVE IT...or did ya lie about this also?

You have no clue who is even running do ya liar?

All I need is this....ok ok ok I was messing around, alright?

And I'll back off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, you brag about being a track EXPERT...right, ok then...PROVE IT...or did ya lie about this also?

You have no clue who is even running do ya liar?

All I need is this....ok ok ok I was messing around, alright?

And I'll back off.
    I'm going to start ignoring you when you post off topic. This thread is about an upcoming TV show.
    There's probably a Track and Field thread. Post your questions there.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm going to start ignoring you when you post off topic. This thread is about an upcoming TV show.
    There's probably a Track and Field thread. Post your questions there.
    How many times have you entered a thread and went 100% off topic? Dude, we see that all the time here and you know it.

And, in case ya haven't noticed your movie/tv show threads get little play, nobody gives a about your take on them. Oh sure now some will play pretend, but look where this was at before Avante?

Now....

Who makes that 100m final EXPERT, let me guess....no clue..... ing liar.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Waiting for Hernesto ( LkrFan) to be featured in a narco show, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Narcos is one of the best shows on TV right now. Will be interesting to see how it holds up this next season without Pablo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Waiting for Hernesto ( LkrFan) to be featured in a narco show, tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whoops. Spoiler alert. But I guess everyone knows he dies in real life.
    What are you spoiling?

I like how the show creators made a calucuated move in calling this series Narcos instead of Pablo Escobar: [whatever other le here]

That would have given them no room to work outside of Pablo's character itself.

It will be interesting to see how they go about showing the power vacuum after Escobar's death.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tomorrow the finals of the World Championships 200m, over 40 sprinters ran, the fastest in the world and nobody has ran as fast as 20.00.

Dude, why the lie?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's give this middle school kid SFS a lane in todays World Championships in the 200m. Keep in mind these are the fastest MEN in the world,.......in the WORLD. Our middle school kid SFS can run a 20.00, lets see how he does vs the the best in the WORLD.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Give SFS a year to train and he probably brings home the gold for the US in the next olympics. Yup, just one of those natural talents.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Finished season 2. Damn shame how Pablo and his team went out. It was his fault tho. Salute to his pops for keeping it 100 with him in the end.

The actress who played his wife is sexy asf.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Give SFS a year to train and he probably brings home the gold for the US in the next olympics. Yup, just one of those natural talents.
    The ya wonder why you are looked at as a dummy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Finished season 2. Damn shame how Pablo and his team went out. It was his fault tho. Salute to his pops for keeping it 100 with him in the end.

The actress who played his wife is sexy asf.
    Not sure if you watched the extras but it was pretty cool how they pretty much duplicated the final takedown. Can't remember for sure, but I think they even filmed it on the same rooftop.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL. Thanks but not going to happen. That was over 20 years ago. I'd be delusional if I thought I could run sub 22 today. I guess. I don't even know tbh. I suppose I could still get in the high 21's. Been a long time since I stepped on a track and ran the curve.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is generally my type of show and cocaine is indeed my type of drug. Last show I got into was Boardwalk Empire, I watched three eps of Narcos and it was ok. It's probably just me as I just don't have time and interest to invest in shows. I did watch a few eps of Ozark and that was pretty damn cool, not to mention to see Jason Bateman show a little range.

But yeah, cocaine. uva drug. And another thing that just flat out sucks about California- the cocaine prices are about 50% higher than back home in Texas and the quality is much lower.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is generally my type of show and cocaine is indeed my type of drug. Last show I got into was Boardwalk Empire, I watched three eps of Narcos and it was ok. It's probably just me as I just don't have time and interest to invest in shows. I did watch a few eps of Ozark and that was pretty damn cool, not to mention to see Jason Bateman show a little range.

But yeah, cocaine. uva drug. And another thing that just flat out sucks about California- the cocaine prices are about 50% higher than back home in Texas and the quality is much lower.
    Some would see that as an opportunity.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Very good once more.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah I didn't think it would be as good without Escobar but that might've been the best season so far.

Thread Information