Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Would love to see Savage have to play in a game. Remember how ty he looked in week one before he got benched? How could anyone who knows football think that guy was going to be keeping Watson on the bench? Talk about having ....0....knowledge of the game, there it is.

Clipper Nation when the players voted Russell Wilson number 17 in the league, it was..."what do they know", but when Hopkins talks about Savage, NOW...it means something. Dude, you're weird.

Like I said, the days of standing tall in the pocket are coming to an end. Now it's all about ...will he run ot pass....and extending plays with mobility.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Damn...CN really is avoiding this thread like the plague.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Damn...CN really is avoiding this thread like the plague.
    Anyone not getting Russell Wilson, thinks Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton, thought Tom Savage was better than Deshaun Watson, calls everyone.. got...and has a personality needs this thread kept at the top of the page. To have this obvious moron running everyone and everything down CONSTANTLY....sucks. Would love to see this little prick talking all that standing two feet away from any of us.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is Clipper Nation.

Russell Wilson plays a great game, 378 yards, three TD's.......nothing.

Wilson had a good game....300 yards two TD's.....nothing.

Wilson has a game, (they all do) ...210 yards, 0 TD's, an INT....here he comes..."SEE SEE SEE SEE HE SUCKS"......hahahahaha~~~~ Yep, just like that.

Following week, Wilson has a monster game....400yards, 4 TD's......nothing.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Will we ever read?

Clipper Nation....yep, blew this one. Watson does appear to have "IT" like Avante said. Obviously Tom Savage needs "IT". Yep, wrong.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here is the classic example of what happens when somebody doesn't give things some time.

It should work like this....

Clipper Nation....will Tom Savage be the answer for Houston, only time will tell.

Then after around week 6 and the guy is looking good.

Clipper Nation....I had a feeling the guy could play.

But no what we get is a load of stupid because the guy STILL hasn't figured it out................SLOW DOWN GIVE THINGS SOME DAMN TIME.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    FINALLY....get to see just how ty Tom Savage really is. This will be fun.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation, so tell us how will Savage do, well?

Don't forget that great/fantastic judge of QB's DeAndre Hopkins thinks he's great, yep.....BEST QB IN TEXAS................PERIOD~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I always have fun with the rookies. Those fans who go game to game week to week never giving anything the time it takes. I don't play that silliness.

OBVIOUSLY...Savage was never ever going to be the best QB in any state, but...................it does take a little more time to see just who this kid is. So far he sucks, but he has started how may games? Terry Bradshaw sucked early on as did Peyton Manning. So, let's give the kid a little more time before....he's trash. Rookies play that silliness, those with experience don't.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He sucks, just watching him up easy throws pissed me off today. He has that look of an overwhelmed loser, and his lardy face annoyed me all game

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I always have fun with the rookies.
    can you stop talking about girls in olongapo?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    can you stop talking about girls in olongapo?
    Who talks any girls on a football forum?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    While I do get a kick out of......if he hasn't figured it out in his 12 starts...hahahaha~~~~ I never put too much into any QB's first season. There is no need to do that. I do give it some real time.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If Kaepernick had been cool he might be back in the NFL now, it makes all the sense in the world for Houston. Obviously, no more agendas other than winning games.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Who talks any girls on a football forum?
    Heterosexuals and rapists.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Heterosexuals and rapists.
    Stupid, football forum here, ok dummy? Nobody cares about your personal problems, got it?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lets compare Russell Wilson to Tom Savage THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD.

Wilson has these career numbers.

comp %...64.4
    td/int...148/51
    QB rating...99.3

Tom Savage.....it's a ing joke, hahaha~~~~~

Imagine a guy (Clipper Natioin) running down the GREAT Russell Wilson while....TOM SAVAGE THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD.....hahahahaha~~~

Ok, see those career nunbers? What other QB had superior numbers before 29? Well? Now add his rushing yards.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Still having a hard time seeing Tom Savage as ....THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD......hahahahaha~~~~~

, he couldn't start for Oklahoma.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The dummy CN doesn't post in this stupid thread because he's wanting it to sink to the bottom, nope~~~~ The guy who...BAH HUMBUGS...everything and calls everybody a got needs to be reminded just how stupid he is. Loving it.

The great Russell Wilson is "struggle" while the has never done Tom Savage is...THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD......are you kidding me?

My fav...

Avante...check out sprinter Tyreek Hill tonight, he is the fastest player in the NFL.

Clipper Nation....hahaha he muffed it (first punt kicked to him)

The second punt kicked to him...ZOOOOOMMMMMMM 75 yards for a TD....yep....nothing from CN. No...ya nailed it. No...damn he is fast. yep....nothing.

Now if the guy had sucked......you were wrong he sucked. This is how the little works. And.....never thinking about how Hll will be doing later on.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-10-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation as ya know I always give things some, yep, that's what experienced fans do. So I'm not going to over react like you would over just how ty Tom Savage has played. But......................he is not and never will be ...THE BEST QB IN TEXAS or Kansas or Kentucky or Iowa or Wyoming or Tennessee, New Mexico or............... hahahaha~~~~~

Rookie, how is Alex Smith doing, yep, you were WRONG about him....ALSO.

Rookie, why do you try and even talk football?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Will....THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD...complete 50% of his passes this week? Only sacked....three....times?

Normally I don't play this silliness, it takes more than one season to get NFL QBing, just ask Goff. BUT....being Clipper Nation is a jerk and a BAH HUMBUG GOT...asshole, yep, having some fun with this stupid thread.

I was kinda wanting Savage to have a good game THEN here CN would be with....see see see what did I tell ya?*** Until that happens we won't be seeing the little in this thread.

*** know nothings do that after..one...game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Getting ready to add more heroics in the amazing career of THE BEST QB IN TEXAS............................PERIOD~~~~~~ He just Keeps...WOW~~~~~~

Warren Moon, Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, Tony Romo, Danny White, Dan Pastorini, Dandy Don, Eddie LeBaron, George Blanda, Slingin' Sammy Baugh, Bobby Layne, Kenny Stabler, Jim Kelly, got nothing on this stud.

Thread Information