Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Do you really think Tom Savage would get the nod over Dak Prescott if a coach could have either guy starting Sunday....well?
    At the time of my statement, was Tom Savage putting up better numbers than Dak? Yes or no.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    At the time of my statement, was Tom Savage putting up better numbers than Dak? Yes or no.
    My God you are a total idiot. Dude, nobody plays that sort of thing, ok stupid? Rating players because of the last month, hahahahaha~~~~~~ Dude, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, this is the career of Tom Brady,ok? Look at year 8, notice how his game took a step up? We see this with all these guys, ok? To....well in the last month.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/tom-brady-player-stats

Stupid, Dak Prescott has proven he can play ok? Tom Savage aint did anything but turn the ball over and that is his career.

Did ya see the last month......did you really say that?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My God you are a total idiot. Dude, nobody plays that sort of thing, ok stupid? Rating players because of the last month, hahahahaha~~~~~~ Dude, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, this is the career of Tom Brady,ok? Look at year 8, notice how his game took a step up? We see this with all these guys, ok? To....well in the last month.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/tom-brady-player-stats

Stupid, Dak Prescott has proven he can play ok? Tom Savage aint did anything but turn the ball over and that is his career.

Did ya see the last month......did you really say that?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Translation

OK OK OK I said a stupid thing. Obviously Tom Savage sucks. So here's some stupid trying to hide my stupidity.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Translation

OK OK OK I said a stupid thing. Obviously Tom Savage sucks. So here's some stupid trying to hide my stupidity.
    Nah, I gave you reasons for why Savage was currently better than Dak and you just went on rambling without countering any of those numbers. Just no point arguing with an old got who can only Google and post irrelevant information.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nah, I gave you reasons for why Savage was currently better than Dak and you just went on rambling without countering any of those numbers. Just no point arguing with an old got who can only Google and post irrelevant information.
    Dude, who in the does this by the month? And where is the context? Why ignore all that? Do you really think Tom Savage is a better QB than Dak Prescott.....well? And, I don't Google unless looking for charts, ok stupid?

I have never heard anyone.....see the last month....when talking players. Ya have any idea how stupid that is? Dude.....who ya play.....home/road.....injuries.....all have to be taken into account, ok?

Comparing QB's by a month.........hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

So.....

Alex Smith has a better Oct than Tom Brady, yep...better. then in Nov Brady has the better month, yep, better, then in Dec......hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, Dak Prescott will be by far the better QB, ok? If you can't see that why am I not surprised?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-28-2017 at 03:25 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Only Clipper Nation would talk up Tom "INT" Savage while slamming Russell "MVP?" Wilson, what an idiot.

Post Count
    But who's wife is hotter, Daks or Savages? Inquiring minds need to know this stuff before we judge who's currently better.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    But who's wife is hotter, Daks or Savages? Inquiring minds need to know this stuff before we judge who's currently better.
    Dude, nobody gives a abouit wives, ok stupid? My comment was just a....and by the way ya can add a hot old lady.....ALSO~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Imagine anybody posting that Tom Savage who had never did was the best anything, how damn stupid is this? This is why ya ......SLOW DOWN AND GIVES THINGS SOME ING TIME. When do you rookies learn this?

2016 Jared Goff looked like , right? How's he doing in 2017? RGIII was a rookie of the year, what happened? It takes a few seasons to get a good read on these young QB's, ok?

Not everybody can be a Russell Wilson, step right in and win, win, win, etc etc.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brett Favre was traded, John Unitas was cut. Warren Moon had to go to Canada. Len Dawson was cut. All in the Hall of Fame.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Now that Savage is dead Dak is the best QB in Texas by default.
    Last edited by Robz4000; 12-10-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wrong thread.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ever suggesting that Savage is better than Dak

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Of course. Your chicken ass would never show up here on purpose

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now that Savage is dead Dak is the best QB in Texas by default.
    yates was killing it though

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yates was killing it though
    True. Might need to wait and see.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I try and stay away from....game to game...silliness, the NFL is ebb and flo, up and down, good game, GREAT game, ya sucked. BUT.....it's real obviouis Tom Savage ain't .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When do we see Tom Savage as THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD? Still waiting.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There's Russel Wilson setting one NFL record after another while running for his life, and he's.....struggle. Here's a guy who ain't done a damn thing....THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD.............ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many Houston Texans were ever thinking.....oh boy we have Tom Savage now.......let me guess....0.

Clipper Nation, you're a funny little got, when Wilson was beating the Eagles, nothing, all this MVP talk, nothing. Then when having a line, no running game and the defense is all banged up, and that finally catchs up to the team, here ya come...........dude
    Last edited by Avante; 12-18-2017 at 05:42 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    How many Houston Texans were ever thinking.....oh boy we have Tom Savage now.......let me guess....0.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    well djohn thinks every new texans QB is gonna be the GOAT, so i would say 1 is the bare minimum

dude was pimping osweiler and case keenum

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If ever a thread was the best example of.....SLOW THE DOWN GIVE THINGS SOME ING TIME....this is the one.

Tom Savage lost his job before half time of the first game, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~ This is what those who freak out over everything get for ignoring......SLOW THE FU..................

It works like this.....

Avante...keep an eye on Smash Mata, the guy could surprise.

Ya don't....

Clipper Nation....TOM SAVAGE THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD.

Yep, an idiot.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    If ever a thread was the best example of.....SLOW THE DOWN GIVE THINGS SOME ING TIME....this is the one.

Tom Savage lost his job before half time of the first game, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~ This is what those who freak out over everything get for ignoring......SLOW THE FU..................

It works like this.....

Avante...keep an eye on Smash Mata, the guy could surprise.

Ya don't....

Clipper Nation....TOM SAVAGE THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD.

Yep, an idiot.
    Shut the up already

Thread Information