Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Shut the up already
    Aren't you tired of a guy who runs down Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning, Cam Newton while bragging on losers/bench sitters Derek Anderson and Tom Savage?

His boy Joe Flacco is having a season........not a word.

I need to see....

CN....yep, wrong about this one. So...moving on.

Last edited by Avante; 01-19-2018 at 04:02 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Tired of your stupid thoughts from 1969 that you spam us with over and over and over again

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Tired of your stupid thoughts from 1969 that you spam us with over and over and over again
    Why would anyone give a what a freak like you who does nothing here but see who he can bug thinks, well?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have to be honest I'm just not seeing....TOM SAVAGE THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD.....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation, you can do it little guy....."ok ok ok I ed up there, ok?" Come on my man you can do it.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    5 years from now Avante will still be bumping this regular season victory. Maybe even hoist a banner in his attic

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    5 years from now Avante will still be bumping this regular season victory. Maybe even hoist a banner in his attic
    Anyone else it would be over with, but since this Clipper Nation got works so damn hard at running everyone/everything down it's time to kick his little ass around. He was....100%...completely...totally....100%....WRON G, about this, but being a true got he wll never ever own it.

My fav Clipper Nation....

Avante...keep an eye on speedster Tyreek Hill (started following him in HS when he ran a 20.14, the second fastest time in history, the HS record 20.13)
    Clipper Nation (being the asshole he is)....hahahahahaha he muffed the punt (vs the Raiders)

The next time he gets a punt.........75 yards TOUCHDOWN (and he caught a pass for a TD)

We won't see the punk in this thread.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is why when Clipper Nations says anything about QB's it's....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine a cat so damn stupid he's talking up Tom Savage, Derek Anderson and Joe Flacco, while running down Russell Wilson, Cam Newton and Peyton Manning, that pretty much says it all.

Look at my take in post #8
    Last edited by Avante; 03-09-2018 at 11:46 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Look at my take in post #8
    No. You're fat and stupid.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    We got Savage

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I like him much more as a backup compared to Chase Daniels.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    2nd best qb in Louisiana

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    From ...THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD....to sitting on a bench in Louisiana.

Where is CN's take on this anyway? Oh yeah, he's in that.....let this thread die......world. I don't blame him, talk about being 100% wrong, here it is.

I've told this cat numerous times....SLOW DOWN GIVE THINGS SOME TIME.....he can't seem to understand that. This Tom Savage deal a perfect example of why I preach that. RGIII from rookie of the year to being dumped. Another example of slowing down, give it some time.

Big Ron Dayne ran all over the BIG10, a monster while at Wisconsin, so what happened in the NFL? Anyone remember Hart Lee s, how about J.J. Stokes?

Sure ya can....keep an eye on....but it ends there.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-29-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Watch how....

One of these QB's is going to suck right off the bat, watch how....HE SUCKS....no thought at all about how it takes some time for some to figure out the pro game. Goff....a perfect example.

Why people over react like they do...??? And they do it so damn soon, yep......ROOKIE~~~~~~~~

Avante....check out freshmen Cyril Pinder at TCU, cat has some serious potential.
    Dummy....he fumbled the ball...hahaha~~~~

How damn stupid is that? Then Pinder goes on to be a Heisman finalist.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-29-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Let's take...

Texas Southern
    Prarie View
    UTSA
    Texas Tech
    Dallas Baptist
    Houston
    Texas
    Baylor
    Rice
    SMU
    Texas A&I
    UTEP
    Stephen F Austin
    TCU
    Texas A&M
    Wayland Baptist
    Blinn JC

And look at the most succesful NFL QB from those schools playing today.

Blinn JC....Cam Newton.

Hmmmmm?

Would TCU's Slingin' Sammy Baugh be the best NFL QB that ever came out of a Texas college? Bobby Layne?

Warren Moon the best QB to ever play for any Texas team when he was an Oiler? Staubach? Aikman?
    Last edited by Avante; 04-05-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    USC, Auburn, Syracuse, Penn State, Oklahoma, have had some stud pro football RB's.

How does Texas with...

Earl Campbell
    Ricky Williams
    Priest Holmes
    Jamaal Charles
    who am I missing?

Stack up?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Everytime Clipper Nation says something stupid or/and negative (he stays negative) I'm going to bump up the most stupid thread in history back to the top.

I've told this idiot numerous times to slow down, gives things some time. Well as usual he ignored that and we saw how that went with this stupid thread. Now if he had taken my advice and slowed down, given this some time.............................................. ..

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He just said the Seahawks think Wilson struggles, yep, stupid.

Bump

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    He just said the Seahawks think Wilson struggles, yep, stupid.

Bump
    So they're scouting Josh Allen because they're comfortable with their current QB situation?

Damn, you're stupid.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So they're scouting Josh Allen because they're comfortable with their current QB situation?

Damn, you're stupid.
    Dude, pay attention.

Russell Wilson could walk right out of Seattle in a couple seasons. Now tell me stupid what do they have without him?

Nobody should be this damn dumb.

Remember the Saints brought in the greatest QB in Texas...PERIOD~~~ the amazing Tom Savage, what they aren't happy with Brees?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    If Struggle was as good as you say he is, the idea of him leaving Seattle would be laughable to even suggest. You can spin it however you want, but scouting Josh Allen is not the priority of a team that is satisfied with their current quarterback. If you recall, there were also rumors of them trying to trade up to draft Patrick Mahomes last year.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If Struggle was as good as you say he is, the idea of him leaving Seattle would be laughable to even suggest. You can spin it however you want, but scouting Josh Allen is not the priority of a team that is satisfied with their current quarterback. If you recall, there were also rumors of them trying to trade up to draft Patrick Mahomes last year.
    So they aren't happy with the guy who led the NFL with 34 TD passes, made ANOTHER pro bowl, was in the MVP talk, holds all the franchise records, and will be ranked one of the top 15 players in the NFL last season? They aren;'t happy with that?

They aren't happy with the winnigest QB in NFL history after six seasons, hahahaha~~~~

What it is is they have nobody if Wilson decides to leave, you really can't figure that out?

2018 will be Wilsons best stats season, he wil be behind more than ever before so pass pass pass and pass. He will make ANOTHER pro bowl, be ranked in the top 20 AGAIN. You disagree?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In his three season NFL career Tom Savage has...

57.5 comp %
    TD/INT...5/7
    QB rating..................72.5....dead serious.

Clipper Nation, what were you thinking, where was the logic here? What had this cat ever done to have you all giddy over him, well?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Notice how our resident idiot Clipper Nation never talks about his thought process with this stupidity?
    Last edited by Avante; 04-11-2018 at 01:14 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep, nailed it.

I said this...

Kirk Cousins will end up the Redskins QB, not RGIII.

That was before either had taken an NFL snap.

Pay attention....

Tom Savage wouldn't make a zit on the butt of Dak Prescott and will be on the bench before the season is over.......bank it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you also thought johnny manziel had "it" (and no, you weren't referring to alcoholism)

Thread Information