Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see what.....THE BEST QB IN TEXAS TOM SAVAGE....does next. Hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ranking the real BEST QB IN TEXAS.

1.Warren Moon Oilers
    2.Troy Aikman Cowboys
    3.Roger Staubach Cowboys
    4.Don Meredith Cowboys
    5.George Blanda Oilers

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Cluck Cluck.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ranking the real BEST QB IN TEXAS.

1.Warren Moon Oilers
    2.Troy Aikman Cowboys
    3.Roger Staubach Cowboys
    4.Don Meredith Cowboys
    5.George Blanda Oilers
    Lolllllll Warren moon #1.

His stats with the oilers are virtually identical to Tony Romo.

You are so desperate to have a black qb on top that you don't even care how re ed your list is.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lolllllll Warren moon #1.

His stats with the oilers are virtually identical to Tony Romo.

You are so desperate to have a black qb on top that you don't even care how re ed your list is.
    He's right in this case. Warren Moon was the cat's pajamas. the stats. If you saw him play, it'd be obvious he's the best QB on that list.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I will trust Spursforsix. In addition to track and blues, he's the most prominent football expert we have here.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I will trust Spursforsix. In addition to track and blues, he's the most prominent football expert we have here.
    SFS knows nothing about blues, track or football. This is why he can't answer anything I ask him pertaining to blues, track and football. If ya don't believe that watch this.....

Hey SFS tell me....

What bluesman recorded a song about killing his woman and then did just that?

What sprinter won an Olympic gold medal as an alternate?

What college QB was converted to RB in the pros and as a rookie gained over 1000 yards?

Dude, NOBODY can hang with Avante when it comes to them blues, track and football. And I will destroy anyone who thinks he can.

And, thete is no doubt Warren Moon is the best QB to ever play for any Texas team.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation what in the were you thinking? You cannot be this damn dumb.

Tom Savage....Best QB in TexasPERIOD.................hahahahahha~~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He's right in this case. Warren Moon was the cat's pajamas. the stats. If you saw him play, it'd be obvious he's the best QB on that list.
    Neh.

He was 3-7 in 10 playoff games with a qbr of 85.

Fun to watch playing but he and Romo are basically the same guy.

Nobody in their right mind puts Moon ahead of troy or Roger

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation what in the were you thinking? You cannot be this damn dumb.

Tom Savage....Best QB in TexasPERIOD.................hahahahahha~~~~~~~~~~~
    Moon....best ever in Texas. .......haaaaaaa dumb ass. .......haaaa

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Neh.

He was 3-7 in 10 playoff games with a qbr of 85.

Fun to watch playing but he and Romo are basically the same guy.

Nobody in their right mind puts Moon ahead of troy or Roger
    Moon threw the tightest spirals but that team was pretty much cursed.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Moon is one of my favorite QBs ever, but neither he nor Aikman are better than Staubach. Aikman was an overrated product of stacked teams; the Struggle Wilson of his era. No wonder Avante loves him so much.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Agreed . SFS is also the most trusted weightlifting source here.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Saw Moon at Washington, CFL, NFL. Saw Aikman at UCLA, NFL and saw Staubach at Navy, NFL. Never saw Romo until his Cowboy days for obvious reasons.

Having seen all of them play many times the best of the bunch is without a doubt,...Warren Moon. Obviously rookies like we see here know nothing about Staubach other than what they have read or Moon either. I saw them play and know what I saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how is Tom Savage THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD....doing?

CN, what ih the were you thinking?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So far (key words) it's looking like the Texans FINALLY have a QB. While I had no doubts he'd win the job I didn't see it happening this soon and so far he's looking like he will be the answer.

Tom Savage, hahahahaha`~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 09-26-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Pay attentioin....

Unles a guy is another Tom Brady.....aint happening....he'd need mobility in todays NFL. The days of standing tall in the pocket are over. , just look at last night and the HUGE difference between the mobile Prescott and the non mobile Palmer, there it is right there.

It works like this.....

Big defenders chasing a QB around, think about that. Think about extending plays which mobility will do. The threat of....run OR pass..??? Yes there are some mobile white QB's, but.....that is what it takes today and it should be real obvious.

Tom Savage???, hahahaha~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    All Texas offense

QB...Warren Moon Oilers
    RB...Emmitt Smith Cowboys
    RB...Earl Campbell Oilers
    WR...Andre Johnson Texans
    WR...Michael Irvin Cowboys
    TE...Jason Witten Cowboys

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Pay attentioin....

Unles a guy is another Tom Brady.....aint happening....he'd need mobility in todays NFL. The days of standing tall in the pocket are over. , just look at last night and the HUGE difference between the mobile Prescott and the non mobile Palmer, there it is right there.

It works like this.....

Big defenders chasing a QB around, think about that. Think about extending plays which mobility will do. The threat of....run OR pass..??? Yes there are some mobile white QB's, but.....that is what it takes today and it should be real obvious.

You keep typing this crap over and over despite being proven wrong over the last few years with many mobile QBs flaming out due to taking too many hits or defenses figuring them out. The best QBs and offenses today still are the guys who are elite passers. Yet you chose to ignore that because it doesn't fit your point of view.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Pay attentioin....

It works like this.....

Lol so now Tom Brady is the exception.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You keep typing this crap over and over despite being proven wrong over the last few years with many mobile QBs flaming out due to taking too many hits or defenses figuring them out. The best QBs and offenses today still are the guys who are elite passers. Yet you chose to ignore that because it doesn't fit your point of view.
    Aaron Rodgers is a mobile QB, Russell Wilson is a mobile QB. Who has figured them out?

Wentz is a mobile QB, Prescott is a mobile QB, Watson a mobile QB, MVP Newton a mobile QB. While Big Ben isn't really.....mobile...he does extend plays,which is the key, that and planting this.....pass OR run seed to a defense.

Alex Smith is a mobile QB.

So who you talking about?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    There's a difference in pocket QBs that are mobile when they need to be and mobile QBs that can pass when they need to.
    Last edited by Blake; 09-28-2017 at 10:36 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah comparing a guy like Luck to Wilson and saying "well they're both mobile" is pretty disingenuous. They play entirely differently. Lucks mobility doesn't define his game nearly as much as it does Wilson

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's a whole other game when a defense has to defend a QB who can scoot for 30 yards. And, big guys having to chase anyone around, not good.

A mobile QB puts so much stress on a defense. Why not want that "weapon" on your offense? Extending a play is a big deal.

Why does Alabama have a black QB, how about Clemson?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It's a whole other game when a defense has to defend a QB who can scoot for 30 yards. And, big guys having to chase anyone around, not good.

A mobile QB puts so much stress on a defense. Why not want that "weapon" on your offense? Extending a play is a big deal.

Why does Alabama have a black QB, how about Clemson?

In the NFL the linebackers catch up to the running qbs.

you're stupid.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In the NFL the linebackers catch up to the running qbs.

you're stupid.
    This is stupid ya dumb muther er.

Avante...keep an eye on Georgia RB Nck Chubb a freshman.

Stupid....he only had....

Dude, did you really think he was only going to play one ing game? What has he done in his career? Did you really think I was talking about one game ya dumb ?

Blake, you're a ing moron.

And, yes being able to run for any QB is a huge plus for any offense. look at what Oklahoma St did to your Red Raiders with a QB who can scoot,

Dude, you are an idiot.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-01-2017 at 04:10 AM.

Thread Information