My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Mike Evans is a monster.

That is all.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jameis is a natural leader. Great personality too.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Jameis is a natural leader. Great personality too.
    Hoping for the best from Winston. He's got by far the best talent he's ever had this year. We shall see...

Still though (and I'm nitpicking of course) I didn't like it when he said that he didn't know the down and distances at times. Probably shouldn't have said that part on camera.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hoping for the best from Winston. He's got by far the best talent he's ever had this year. We shall see...

Still though (and I'm nitpicking of course) I didn't like it when he said that he didn't know the down and distances at times. Probably shouldn't have said that part on camera.
    Yea I thought the same thing. I like how he responded with that horrible practice by putting in extra work at the facility. You can tell he's all about competing and winning. He just needs to learn to trust his teammates and not force things so much.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Good first episode. I like McCoy's every-man at ude and Mike Evans is a beastly fellow. Winston seems like he's ready to move forward.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see Aguayo's ass get waived this Tuesday.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see Aguayo's ass get waived this Tuesday.
    i mean... it's not really his fault that he, a kicker, was drafted in the second round.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    i mean... it's not really his fault that he, a kicker, was drafted in the second round.
    What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I like McCoy's every-man at ude
    Dude is a straight up nerd.

His man-cave was badass though.

Post Count
    Winston with an awful on field year and now the reports about him being a sexual predator are disturbing to say the least. He may actually end up cut or out of the league.

Winston has a ton of weapons too but he just does not have “it” it appears.

Not just him either. Guys like Mariota that are hyped just don’t look like prime time players. Goff/Wentz look legit but who knows with them even.
    Last edited by DPG21920; 11-17-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Welp, this really makes one question what went on at Florida State.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Winston with an awful on field year and now the reports about him being a sexual predator are disturbing to say the least. He may actually end up cut or out of the league.

Winston has a ton of weapons too but he just does not have “it” it appears.

Not just him either. Guys like Mariota that are hyped just don’t look like prime time players. Goff/Wentz look legit but who knows with them even.
    i blame his head coach. i remember when they fired lovie and everybody here was saying oh how koetter was going to turn jameis into a pro bowler....dude sucks and he is horrible at qb development.

Post Count
    i blame his head coach. i remember when they fired lovie and everybody here was saying oh how koetter was going to turn jameis into a pro bowler....dude sucks and he is horrible at qb development.
    I don’t blame the coach for all of it. We are seeing Winston not be the leader everyone thought he was. He’s been questionable in that department and the off field stuff is a big reason why.

That’s on him. It appears there is legit character issues with him and there is a lot of smoke around him being an issue.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    don't remember anyone saying that

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    don't remember anyone saying that
    you must not follow teams outside of NE then.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don’t blame the coach for all of it. We are seeing Winston not be the leader everyone thought he was. He’s been questionable in that department and the off field stuff is a big reason why.

That’s on him. It appears there is legit character issues with him and there is a lot of smoke around him being an issue.
    jameis started off hot, made a pro bowl, threw for over 4k yards his first 2 seasons but he's regressed and that is on koetter.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That's on him, brah.

Why can't you just admit that it's on the black player

He can still turn it around and I think he will.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I don't even know what to think about Jameis anymore. Dude's got talent....just not getting it done.

He's the worst QB in the division. I do know that much.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's on him, brah.

idk why him being black has anything to do with this discussion but okay....

jameis most def takes some of the blame(it worries me the team had him playing with an ac joint injury) but TB is horrible on defense, offense is anemic no matter who is at qb and like dpg said, they have weapons but haven't put it together offensively and they've been embarrassed in several games this year i put that on koetter.

its hard to talk football in this forum cuz you guys have an agenda.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

jameis most def takes some of the blame(it worries me the team had him playing with an ac joint injury) but TB is horrible on defense, offense is anemic no matter who is at qb and like dpg said, they have weapons but haven't put it together offensively and they've been embarrassed in several games this year i put that on koetter.

Just out of curiosity, who do you think will have a better (individual) career--Dak or Jameis?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

they just won two straight with fitzpatrick under center... TB has one of the best pass protecting offensive lines, has mike evans, deshawn jackson and the rookie TE who's a stud, and yet he can't throw for .. this is just embarassing tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they just won two straight with fitzpatrick under center... TB has one of the best pass protecting offensive lines, has mike evans, deshawn jackson and the rookie TE who's a stud, and yet he can't throw for .. this is just embarassing tbh

they won 2 straight against two of the worst franchises in the league lol. like i said, i can't talk real football here cuz its full of idiot takes like yours. you bandwagon patriot fans make me sick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just out of curiosity, who do you think will have a better (individual) career--Dak or Jameis?
    i'd say jameis just based on scheme. jameis has more opportunities to make big plays in his offense. he does takes chances which hurt him( his numbers his first 3 seasons are identical to my GOAT bret favre)

i like dak too but his scheme is based on having a dominant run game. prior to this season he was careful with the ball and without zeke, he's lost. i blame most of that on coaching, tho.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    That's on him, brah.

Jameis needs to work on his accuracy, but Koetter is to blame too. His system is outdated in today's NFL and he's not setting the Bucs' offense up to succeed.

Thread Information