Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

how exactly is mono wrong? How do you rank guys who have not even been a head coach for a single game yet?

looks like somebody got caught with their pants down and is resulting to PMSing all over the place
    Yea, these guys just walked into their local NFL stadium and put in an application to be head coach.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I don't care if it's seven on one. If the seven are ing idiots, I'll be the one; ing tools.

Post Count
    You're definitely dominating this thread Spurtacular don't let nobody tell you different

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I don't care if it's seven on one. If the seven are ing idiots, I'll be the one; ing tools.

Post Count
    Here's another participation trophy list that just came out.

https://theundefeated.com/features/5...lack-athletes/

Oh boy, I didn't see this either. look at the names on this list:

Michael Jordan: yeah he clearly couldnt compete in the NBA so they gave him a participation trophy

Muhammad Ali: just couldn't compete in that fast paced world of the boxing

Walter Payton: tried his best but was merely participation trophy material in the NFL imo

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I can post pictures with words on them and stuff.
    You're a lightweight, dude. Handed you your ass for fun the first time; ain't planning on making a chore out of it though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Oh boy, I didn't see this either. look at the names on this list:

Michael Jordan: yeah he clearly couldnt compete in the NBA so they gave him a participation trophy

Muhammad Ali: just couldn't compete in that fast paced world of the boxing

Walter Payton: tried his best but was merely participation trophy material in the NFL imo
    You see the dude in the middle? He's not top fifty; not even close. Or did you really think it was about calling everyone on the list?

# ingMoron

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    ^^^

They had to put a bow in his hair so that you'd know it's a "woman".

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You're a lightweight, dude. Handed you your ass for fun the first time; ain't planning on making a chore out of it though.
    look at this in guy following me around like a goddamn stray dog.

Who's a good boy? Are you a good boy? Yes you are! You ready to do a trick? Heel! Good boy!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    ^^
    Are you trying, or do you just suck that much?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    You're definitely dominating this thread Spurtacular

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Post Count
    OP clearly has no clue what a participation trophy is

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    have you printed aarony's post yet and hung it on your wall?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Have you printed aarony's post yet and hung it on your wall?
    That it's on his wall is sufficient.

Post Count
    Good thing they ain't giving out awards or trophies for this thread I said! Cuz I know one guy who probably wouldn't like the particular kind of trophy he gets!

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    have you printed aarony's post yet and hung it on your wall?
    tbh an AaronY post is generally the kiss of death. Considering he's the most passive aggressive poster on the site who only comes in after everyone has dogpiled on you, it's usually not a good sign when you see him around imho

Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

how exactly is mono wrong? How do you rank guys who have not even been a head coach for a single game yet?

looks like somebody got caught with their pants down and is resulting to PMSing all over the place
    The coaches have resumes, strengths, weaknesses, regardless of whether they're rookie head coaches or not. It takes a special kind of moron to not get that. It takes an even more special moron to trump this up after getting hung with an L (I'm not referring to you).

Post Count
    The coaches have resumes, strengths, weaknesses, regardless of whether they're rookie head coaches or not. It takes a special kind of moron to not get that. It takes an even more special moron to trump this up after getting hung with an L (I'm not referring to you).
    So their participation trophy was being put at the bottom of the list and they should have that removed? So they should be taken off the list even though it's a list of head coaches and they were active head coaches at the time. Which means removing them from the list. Does that about sum it up?

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Post Count
    The coaches have resumes, strengths, weaknesses, regardless of whether they're rookie head coaches or not.
    Now you're just arguing that guy that made the list was lazy and should have put more effort into it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    So their participation trophy was being put at the bottom of the list and they should have that removed? So they should be taken off the list even though it's a list of head coaches and they were active head coaches at the time. Which means removing them from the list. Does that about sum it up?
    You're clearly putting words into my mouth. For instance, show me where I talked about coaches not being included on the list. Try to follow along instead of making up fallacious arguments.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Now you're just arguing that guy that made the list was lazy and should have put more effort into it.
    I never argued that he was lazy (causation). I said that he was too afraid to put someone last and handed out participation trophies. Geez, you guys can't follow arguments for .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Thread Information