Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be at the Brasil Game Show (http://www.brasilgameshow.com.br/)... PM me, we can probably work something out...
    Nono, MASP (Museo de Arte de Sao Paulo) is one of the best things to do in town

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Troll thread of the summer

Goid job OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be at the Brasil Game Show (http://www.brasilgameshow.com.br/)... PM me, we can probably work something out...
    U a gamer or u go for business ?

I will tbh maybe we can organize a stuff with elemento if around BrazilSpurs or something even 140 if he is not a lefty troll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Troll thread of the summer

Goid job OP
    Only Clitoris Nation was MIA but
    he just made an appearance tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U a gamer or u go for business ?

I will tbh maybe we can organize a stuff with elemento if around BrazilSpurs or something even 140 if he is not a lefty troll
    business IMO... may be able to get you a badge if you want to stop by... let's talk about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as people want to blame Manu that '06 series is all on Pop. Why switch away from the lineups that worked all season to matchup with the Mavs. That's why they got down in that hole in the first place.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    06 can also be blamed on the ownage of the big cuck by desagna diop tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    06 can also be blamed on the ownage of the big cuck by desagna diop tbh
    And that wouldn't have happened if Pop had played Nazr more. The lineup that won 60+ games he suddenly went away from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop in the TO says "Don't foul him for an and 1" and he does it. He is lucky he was not traded over that ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Manu is getting on lately. First by Horry for 2004, and now by Bowen for 2006.

Well, those were two of the worst defeats in Spurs history after all...only 2013 was worse, and Manu is partly to blame for that too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Manu foul on Dirk was the single biggest brain cramp he ever had.. Cost us a back to back for sure..
    I often think about this too. Im thinking this was our best chance to repeat. Im sure we cake walk Phoenix next round but would we have beaten that 06 Miami?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I often think about this too. Im thinking this was our best chance to repeat. Im sure we cake walk Phoenix next round but would we have beaten that 06 Miami?
    Seven game series potentially against Miami but yes I think they do win it. That is what the finals should've been. It would've been a classic series. It really is quite disgusting that we lost that series. Tim averaged 32 points a game. Tony and Manu both averaged over 20. It's crazy that we lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruce better stay in his lane. What an asinine thing to say about a teammate and future Hall of Fame'r.

Manu scored 19 of his 23 pts in the second half, hit big shot after big shot, including the 3 that gave the Spurs the lead & didn't miss a FT in the game. Dude was devastated for fouling Dirk and inconsolable afterwards. Somehow, Bruce Bowen says Manu just wanted the glory? Manu was in a frenzy of compe iveness and made a bad play. End of story. You live and die with Manu being Manu. Bowen for not doing a better job on Dirk who had 37 points & while we're at it, Robert Horry and his 2 pts too. What assholes.
    Cette.

Thread Information