Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Knee Deep Breaking Bud smells good enough to fap to IMO
    Dude.....found this at a local restaurant, unbelievable beer. They have it at Spec's now.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stone is amazing, by far my favorite brewer in the world.
    Agreed. I love their all IPA 12 packs. That Pataskala Red IPA is currently my favorite beer by them.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stone is amazing, by far my favorite brewer in the world.
    Their new Anniversary, Hail to the Hop Thief, is pretty good. So is the RuinTen with Orange Peel and Vanilla, really well balanced. They are one of the only bigger brewers to have their 12 pack of cans lower than the 12 of bottles in price, props. If you've never been to their original location outside of San Diego, it's pretty ing sweet - the gardens are awesome.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude.....found this at a local restaurant, unbelievable beer. They have it at Spec's now.
    Yes sir they do. Great price too, ten bucks for four pints is damn good considering this goes for like 7 a pint on draft..

If you are a fan of this one, find yourself some Cedar Creek Dankosaurus. It's actually surpassed Breaking Bud as my current favorite.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yes sir they do. Great price too, ten bucks for four pints is damn good considering this goes for like 7 a pint on draft..

If you are a fan of this one, find yourself some Cedar Creek Dankosaurus. It's actually surpassed Breaking Bud as my current favorite.
    I've always liked Dankosaurus. Seems less places around here have it though. I typically don't drink it at my local drafthouse because they have both Green Flash West Coast and Odell Myrcenary on tap there and that's the only place in town I can get either of those. They are also the only place in town I can get Rogue Dead Guy Ale on tap when I'm feeling like a change up pitch.

I'm really hoping our new brewery here...ETX Brewing Co...will start canning soon. They have some damn good beers. I'd put their 1846 IPA up against any out there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've always liked Dankosaurus. Seems less places around here have it though. I typically don't drink it at my local drafthouse because they have both Green Flash West Coast and Odell Myrcenary on tap there and that's the only place in town I can get either of those. They are also the only place in town I can get Rogue Dead Guy Ale on tap when I'm feeling like a change up pitch.

I'm really hoping our new brewery here...ETX Brewing Co...will start canning soon. They have some damn good beers. I'd put their 1846 IPA up against any out there.
    I didn't care much for Green Flash West Coast, but I'll see if Specs has the others..

If you like the dank citrusy IPA's, there's a new seasonal called Spanish Trampoline from Green Flash that you'll like if you w/ Dankasaurus. Also, do yourself a huge favor and try that new seasonal Stone RuinTen Triple IPA.. It's like 10.8% and brewed with orange and vanilla bean.. ing great beer.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Haven't really drank much of late, but on the topic of IPAs it's been over saturated that you're forced to stick with breweries that you know and love. I think a surprising beer I've had this summer--and it comes from a brewery that I'm neither here nor there on is Mango Cart from Golden Road. It's nothing complex or award winning but it's crispness is nice for the summer months.

Gonna be interesting to see how he does in Germany. I know in other European countries, theyre establishing American-style gastropubs so it'll be very interesting to see how it goes.

Thread Information