Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs won that game, Pablo...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Spurs cheated and "won" that game, Pablo...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not really. Y'all pay $5 for courtside playoff seats. NBA won't lose much if you farmers boycott

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get real you jackals. They were tuning in to see Lebron. Kobe could film himself taking a morning and get better ratings than a Jim led Finals series.

Luva going hard as on Spurfanbois...yall got me over here cracking the up....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're the one that's maaaaadddddd as . What other reason do you keep sticking your snout up the Spurs asshole? Because aint no worth smelling for your squad, that's why. U MMMAAADDDDDDDD.
    get yo ass in the kitchen and go make some more barbacoa with flautas...ok Chico

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's your first language, dfens?
    German tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stick to German

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stick to German
    kobe fans always passive aggressive, picking on irrelevant things I know you losers in and out tbh.
    The funny part is I probably had a better SAT then anybody in your entire family tree tbh. Not even a joke son

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kobe fans always passive aggressive, picking on irrelevant things I know you losers in and out tbh.
    The funny part is I probably had a better SAT then anybody in your entire family tree tbh. Not even a joke son
    What did I tell you about trying English? Stick to German.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What did I tell you about trying English? Stick to German.
    that kobe fan creativity at work tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG13 goes to Warriors, NBA has to step in on the next CBA for anti compe ive practices. Good for players, but ruins the game and the product.... No point in watching if you have no hope in your team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitch's posting style is awfully similar to DMC, or is it just me?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, I take that as a compliment, but it's just you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no son, mitch is more passive aggressive and soft. I don't follow the posters that much and have no interest in doing it, but they're not the same person tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, fair enough. Both are overtly racist, love to pick on grammar and spelling when losing an argument, and somehow think that calling someone isn't american is some kind of insult.

DMC is more argumentative and love to argue over nothing, but if Mitch was a troll then there is no need to be aggressive.

DMC, why would comparing you to Mitch be a compliment. He's one of the worst around.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm dmc, chingbang, grats on finding it out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get yo ass in the kitchen and go make some more barbacoa with flautas...ok Chico
    Meh. Tbh, you are played out except to gotty ass lebomb. Youre a bit better as bert.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you tried to hit on a tranny that you knew was a tranny in real life. Like, even in the extremely unlikely event you do come up with a clever burn, it wont have any merit because ...you tried to pitch woo to a man. Quite literally, you are a ing got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm dmc, chingbang, grats on finding it out
    Saying posting styles are similar doesn't mean that you two are actually the same person.

Lady Gaga has a similar style of Madonna and they are different people, just that one is the follower of the other.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Saying posting styles are similar doesn't mean that you two are actually the same person.

Lady Gaga has a similar style of Madonna and they are different people, just that one is the follower of the other.
    Sure thing, amby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, fair enough. Both are overtly racist, love to pick on grammar and spelling when losing an argument, and somehow think that calling someone isn't american is some kind of insult.

DMC is more argumentative and love to argue over nothing, but if Mitch was a troll then there is no need to be aggressive.

DMC, why would comparing you to Mitch be a compliment. He's one of the worst around.
    I could explain it to you but your 3rd world mind couldn't grasp the concept.

But I will try to make an analogy you might be able to understand (think Jesus with the re s he was always yapping to):

Imagine in your village a group of missionaries come along and one of them is a bit rough around the edges, doesn't play well with the others, wants a whole cup of rice for lunch and won't share his piece of bread. Imagine though that he speaks well, flies don't gather around his lips and he has all of his teeth. Now imagine some other villager says you could be that guy, since you act the same way. You'd probably puff out your chest past your distended belly and proclaim yourself of the walk. All the other tribal people not out hunting for monkeys would probably laugh at you through their stained and mostly missing teeth as they chew coca leaves and share a "machine rolled" cigarette the stranger brought in.

It's like that, only in a 1st world sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could explain it to you but your 3rd world mind couldn't grasp the concept.

But I will try to make an analogy you might be able to understand (think Jesus with the re s he was always yapping to):

Imagine in your village a group of missionaries come along and one of them is a bit rough around the edges, doesn't play well with the others, wants a whole cup of rice for lunch and won't share his piece of bread. Imagine though that he speaks well, flies don't gather around his lips and he has all of his teeth. Now imagine some other villager says you could be that guy, since you act the same way. You'd probably puff out your chest past your distended belly and proclaim yourself of the walk. All the other tribal people not out hunting for monkeys would probably laugh at you through their stained and mostly missing teeth as they chew coca leaves and share a "machine rolled" cigarette the stranger brought in.

It's like that, only in a 1st world sense.
    So you are saying you are proud to be that idiot everybody laughs at because you act similar to Mitch when Mitch is already one of the worst around. Gotcha.

And America is not the only 1st world country there is. Maybe your gigantic hands are blocking your views of the world but at least try to type in "1st world country" in google and see for yourself.

Speaking of typing, how do you type with those sausage like digits? Do you tie some sticks the the end or do they sell those keyboards with those gigantic keys for people that have special needs like you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blah blah recycled schtick, stolen , typical non-original Asian bottom shelf blah blah blah

Thread Information