Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You s think you're slick. All the dummy sportswriters for years praised the Spurs for getting their semi-star players to sign these cheap contracts but the truth of the matter is there were deals put in place after retirement to ensure these guys got the money owed to them. Is this legal? What does Jim Duncan do for the Spurs to earn a coaching ppaycheck? Why was Manu given another contract when he barely can walk let alone actually play. This is foul. Im calling for an investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Jim Buss give Magic a tenth of the Lakers? Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Jim Buss give Magic a tenth of the Lakers? Just saying.
    No

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You s think you're slick. All the dummy sportswriters for years praised the Spurs for getting their semi-star players to sign these cheap contracts but the truth of the matter is there were deals put in place after retirement to ensure these guys got the money owed to them. Is this legal? What does Jim Duncan do for the Spurs to earn a coaching ppaycheck? Why was Manu given another contract when he barely can walk let alone actually play. This is foul. Im calling for an investigation.

as long as it counts against the cap I'm ok with them signing old ass players...and I think Tammy just got bamboozeled....Don't think for a second that Rat Face didn't know about Charlie Bank's winery...because remember he had one at the same time and he knew Tammy was invested in it........I guess he figured if Banks could screw him out of 25 milli then he could get him on the basketball contract side....they knew they had a white washed who would do anything to please the white man....he tried his best to sound white and when he did that they knew they "had him"...they ain't doing nothing but giving that crumbs now....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    as long as it counts against the cap I'm ok with them signing old ass players...and I think Tammy just got bamboozeled....Don't think for a second that Rat Face didn't know about Charlie Bank's winery...because remember he had one at the same time and he knew Tammy was invested in it........I guess he figured if Banks could screw him out of 25 milli then he could get him on the basketball contract side....they knew they had a white washed who would do anything to please the white man....he tried his best to sound white and when he did that they knew they "had him"...they ain't doing nothing but giving that crumbs now....
    Kool!! Welcome back!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go shave your moms balls got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant find blakes cheating thread...He had the mods delete it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol... Carrot cake.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    League should investigate the Spurs for hurting NBA revenue by being boring tosbs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Filet Mignon is full of !!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man you corny as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league should investigate the OP for being too much of a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league should investigate the OP for being too much of a got.
    His name is Ahmed and he watches sexual cartoons. There is nothing else to investigate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahmed should investigate my balls for shaving.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool!! Welcome back!
    Hey my I hope you doing well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ahmed should investigate my balls for shaving.
    hmmm.... them tiny thangs?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol... Carrot cake.
    Nothing says your beta more than your boss getting you to take a paycut with some ing carrot cake. This is really so over the top hve no words for it. This the same they used to do to s during slavery....let's give them s some watermelon to calm them down is what they used to say

Carrot cake? REALLY? no wonder he's a got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing says your beta more than your boss getting you to take a paycut with some ing carrot cake. This is really so over the top hve no words for it. This the same they used to do to s during slavery....let's give them s some watermelon to calm them down is what they used to say

Carrot cake? REALLY? no wonder he's a got
    Kobe on these dummies right here.

http://www.businessinsider.com/kobe-...tracts-2014-11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of hard mofo calls people dummy?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop making threads, you gay cartoon watching mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of hard mofo calls people dummy?

Me... dummy.

Thread Information