Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The players and for sure PATFO are probably happy to see this. When the Spurs have played on Christmas in the past it seems like they just went through the motions, got a loss and moved on. Plenty of other things to do on Christmas like spending time with family and oh yeah, celebrate the birth of God.
    Speak for yourself. The players actually enjoy Christmas games. As you can see at 1:32 in this video

Playing basketball >> celebrating the birth of SCIENCE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The players and for sure PATFO are probably happy to see this. When the Spurs have played on Christmas in the past it seems like they just went through the motions, got a loss and moved on. Plenty of other things to do on Christmas like spending time with family and oh yeah, celebrate the birth of God.
    sorry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chill bruh, he might throw a bible at ya

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chill bruh, he might throw a bible at ya
    im thirsty, hope he brings that holy water

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im thirsty, hope he brings that holy water

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one in the US wants to watch Kawhi play with a bunch of trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well at least now no one will see us lose to the likes of Sacramento and new orleans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one in the US wants to watch Kawhi play with a bunch of trash.
    yup lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver lining is our Spurs players get a Christmas break with their families. And I'll probably end up going to Star Wars or something cool instead of staying at home and watching a Spurs game.
    And the silver lining of us fans being able to enjoy Christmas with our families instead of being caught up in a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I normally didn't eat Mexican Food North of San Antonio, but more authentic ingredients are now getting further north... that said, the images in these pictures don't look as authentic to me... still looks too Taco Bellish...
    San Antonio has a fantastic Puerto Rican restaurant also. La Rosa something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the positive side, the Spurs get to have a real Christmas with their families this year.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh okay it's in California. Explains why the prices are so damn high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular

In SA the prices for all that are about 50% lower. In Dallas around 40% lower.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "my team isn't playing on christmas, i feel so disrespected, my day is ruined"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They chose youngish teams or teams that added pieces or significant players. Spurs adding a post Achilles injury Rudy Gay is not exciting + reupping Mills and Pau.

Tony wouldn't even be playing either and half the league thought Manu retired in the past postseason

It does signal a decline in the Spurs profile which is a shake...
    Considering their success, they never had a profile. Spurs have to win championships to get mentioned (grudgingly) while Carmelo Anthony is everywhere and he has NEVER won. I mean seriously...has he even been in the playoffs?

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They chose youngish teams or teams that added pieces or significant players. Spurs adding a post Achilles injury Rudy Gay is not exciting + reupping Mills and Pau.

Tony wouldn't even be playing either and half the league thought Manu retired in the past postseason

It does signal a decline in the Spurs profile which is a shame...
    I hope Kawhi absolutely crushes the league during the upcoming season, and forces media executives (eerhm... ESPN) to eat crow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering their success, they never had a profile. Spurs have to win championships to get mentioned (grudgingly) while Carmelo Anthony is everywhere and he has NEVER won. I mean seriously...has he even been in the playoffs?
    Yes, he's advanced beyond where CP3 has (conference finals) and also past the first round with the Knicks. Nice try though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular

In SA the prices for all that are about 50% lower. In Dallas around 40% lower.
    Land cheaper and no state income tax too. Sucks living in Commiefornia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Land cheaper and no state income tax too. Sucks living in Commiefornia.
    land is getting a lot more expensive in urban Texas, but it's still nothing compared to coastal CA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, he's advanced beyond where CP3 has (conference finals) and also past the first round with the Knicks. Nice try though.
    Ok but who cares? Nothing against him but why the constant Carmelo Anthony watch. Holy crap, they had Derek Rose, Anthony, Porzingis on one team and before that it was Amare and Anthony and before that it was Iverson and Anthony. Nothing, nothing....aaaand...nothing. But still its "Carmelo this and Carmelo that".

And CP3 had been way more relevant than Anthony. Hes just got his heart broken alot more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA desperately trying to rescue dwindling fanbase due to the Super Warriors. They need to air teams from fanbases that have all but given up in recent years to revive the brand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad their partner BSPN will f it up by going back to pitching the Warriors all year as the super team that somehow stayed intact and added Swaggy P blah blah blah

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are boring as to watch in this era. Kawhi is awesome but the rest of the team and iso heavy heavy offense is some of the most boring Spurs to watch since 2004.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are boring as to watch in this era. Kawhi is awesome but the rest of the team and iso heavy heavy offense is some of the most boring Spurs to watch since 2004.
    It's all pop knows. Beautiful game was the anomaly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagreed with you a lot during the season but you're completely right here although most of the slurpers and apologists here would never admit it.

Honestly, I fell asleep in the third quarter of about a third of all the games I caught this season. The games were only entertaining because of Kawhi.

Thread Information