Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Goodell must be overthrown. This must be the end. I wish he could be drawn and quartered or something, but removal of office, life blacklisting, and monetary/equitable payback for each and every one of his crimes as dictator shall suffice.
    Yeah, where the were you when Goodell was abusing his power against the Saints or the Patriots?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, where the were you when Goodell was abusing his power against the Saints or the Patriots?
    Both of those teams are honestly lucky they didn't get their les stripped, as the Cowboys probably would go down Floyd Landis/Lance Armstrong style... but suspending the entire coaching staff for a whole season was kind of ridiculous. I was definitely pulling for the Vikings in '09-10 but suspending the staff 2 years later was kind of bizarre.

Gotta admit though, I made a good avatar out of thin air

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ... But I am also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (2016). Thus, I adhere to Kaizen = "never stop improving". Therefore I have improved my avatar further. Enjoy!

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Josh Brown = 1 game for admitting to beating the out of his wife
    Ray Rice = 2 games for knocking his wife out on camera
    Zeke = 6 games for unproven allegations with an unreliable accuser
    Kaepernick = career over for taking a knee

I wonder how many games Joe Mixon and Tyreke Hill will get?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    maybe in 2020 the NFLPA won't sign over everything regarding suspensions. Will be interesting to see what happens.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    maybe in 2020 the NFLPA won't sign over everything regarding suspensions. Will be interesting to see what happens.
    NFLPA needs to eat some money (players demand too much as-is) in order to give players the benefit of the doubt in these type of situations.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wonder how many games Joe Mixon and Tyreke Hill will get?
    I'm a huge Mixon fan, mainly because his accuser (who struck him first, by the way) is a flaming liberal phile сunt who ended up knocked up a little over a year later, so I hope none, but still

(I don't give a damn about OU though)

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    NFLPA needs to eat some money (players demand too much as-is) in order to give players the benefit of the doubt in these type of situations.
    ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?????

They play easily the most dangerous mainstream sport in the world, for a fraction of what other athletes in other sports make, without fully guaranteed contracts, and with a maniacal tyrant for commissioner who can destroy entire careers and reputations on a whim. If anything, the NFLPA needs to quit being spineless pussies and strike until they have every demand met, even if it means losing an entire season or more of football.

The NFL ownership is 100% the evil ing people in this scenario, not the players.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?????

They play easily the most dangerous mainstream sport in the world, for a fraction of what other athletes in other sports make, without fully guaranteed contracts, and with a maniacal tyrant for commissioner who can destroy entire careers and reputations on a whim. If anything, the NFLPA needs to quit being spineless pussies and strike until they have every demand met, even if it means losing an entire season or more of football.

The NFL ownership is 100% the evil ing people in this scenario, not the players.
    I agree but I'd rather take less money but be given the benefit of the doubt with cases like dv that isn't aggravated, drugs that aren't horrid like heroin or crystal meth, pharmacy and OTC medications that are mistaken for steroids... etc.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    thinking ask for too much as is. Solid take.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    thinking ask for too much as is. Solid take.
    The cap should be higher and soft, that's all.

Hard cap benefits no one except the very richest 32 individuals of all, old men that sit on their ass. Not only do the players suffer, but so do the fans who always have to watch their favorite players leave.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    takes like that are why I have him on ignore tbh

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    takes like that are why I have him on ignore tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm a huge Mixon fan, mainly because his accuser (who struck him first, by the way) is a flaming liberal phile сunt who ended up knocked up a little over a year later, so I hope none, but still

(I don't give a damn about OU though)
    You're a ing moron.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    goodell and that lying .

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    This has nothing to do with evidence and everything to do with the league's image. Zeke drives around at 100 mph, punches DJ's, pulls girls tops down, etc. He also looks like a criminal black man and not a Carltonesque black man like Russell Wilson. You want to beat accusations like this in the eyes of the NFL? Stop being a up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This has nothing to do with evidence and everything to do with the league's image. Zeke drives around at 100 mph, punches DJ's, pulls girls tops down, etc. He also looks like a criminal black man and not a Carltonesque black man like Russell Wilson. You want to beat accusations like this in the eyes of the NFL? Stop being a up.
    You're an idiot.

100 mph on the tollway -- EVERYONE around here does it. Those who drive BMW's and Benz drive 120+, I've been in the car with them. There shouldn't even be a goddamn speed limit on a road you have to ing PAY FOR.

Bar incident? Didn't happen. Zero evidence and his name was DROPPED as a suspect. Didn't "punch a DJ".

Pull a girl's top down at a party? That was no harm no foul. Every black guy at parties where I went to school does things like that (usually grabbing the buttocks)... but it's all friends and fun unless you're a celebrity, err, unless you're a star on the league's and pro sports' most hated team.

He looks like a criminal black man? How ing racist can you get? You probably would rather go 3-13 with Savage than 10-6 with a bright future with Watson, because you don't want a black, mobile QB to succeed and "take over" your team. ing racist prick. Russell Wilson is no saint at all, forget that he's mixed he has kids with multiple women and is married to a hoe who's had kids with multiple men... Get a clue.

GFYS. And I'll be the one laughing when Houston goes 3-13 this year like in 2013. .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    goodell and that lying .

Yes sir...

I kind of want to date Ayrin Mason now. <3 I googled her name and she's kind of pretty, too.

If this doesn't get Zeke off from Goodell's wrath, I'm going to get rich and make it my personal life agenda to disband the NFL and put it out of business permanently... 15 years or less from today... you heard it here first. Millennial Messiah is undefeated. .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    feminist bullcrap, the alt-left "women should have it both ways -- get special treatment/consideration AND be otherwise considered equal when it benefits them"... needs to go. forever.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    24 Minutes Ago
    UNT Eagles 2016
    Men's Rights Activist
    This message is hidden because UNT Eagles 2016 is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    24 Minutes Ago
    UNT Eagles 2016
    Men's Rights Activist
    This message is hidden because UNT Eagles 2016 is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    Only pussies & assholes use the ignore user function on an internet message board.

... seriously. It just means you're ignorant, nothing more.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    feminist bullcrap, the alt-left "women should have it both ways -- get special treatment/consideration AND be otherwise considered equal when it benefits them"... needs to go. forever.
    No, dumbass. If you can't see the difference between a woman hitting a man and vice versa, you're really, really stupid.
    Last edited by unleashbaynes; 08-12-2017 at 04:42 PM.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Resist feeding the autism breh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No, dumbass. If you can't see the difference between a woman hitting a man and vice versa, you're really, really stupid.
    And you probably think all women are created equal, and all men are created equal?

As if all women are the average... 5'2-5'5", 100-120 sorority girl type, &
    all men are 5'10-6'2" or taller, 170-240 or bigger, macho-manly man type...

That's prime left-wing hypocrisy. Do you think a 5'10", 195 pound of muscle bodybuilding woman/athlete should be "protected" against a 5'8", 125 pound guy like me? I hope not.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    ... But I am also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (2016). Thus, I adhere to Kaizen = "never stop improving". Therefore I have improved my avatar further. Enjoy!

>brags about Six Sigma
    >having to take additional training in which you figure out a way to maximize the revenue of Shekelstein in which you won't see a penny of

rofl, burgers are truly cucked these days

Thread Information