Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NYG is a huge cancer in the league no question... they're behind this and they hand picked the "DV investigator"

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    ^I don't even know who that guy is and didn't know about his case until this meme started circulating. Zeke is a up and coming star on the most recognizable team in the league. In the eyes of of the NFL, it makes all the difference.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^I don't even know who that guy is and didn't know about his case until this meme started circulating. Zeke is a up and coming star on the most recognizable team in the league. In the eyes of of the NFL, it makes all the difference.
    You can't double standardize, that is the worst possible justification of all. It's third world chicken . Below third world, actually. It's inhumane.

hope and change
    Post Count
    blessing in disguise, he'll be fresh for the playoffs, and we'll get to see what that QB is really worth.

I don't mind that the NFL wants to protect it's image, though they don't seem very capable at pursuing that goal.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    blessing in disguise, he'll be fresh for the playoffs, and we'll get to see what that QB is really worth.

I don't mind that the NFL wants to protect it's image, though they don't seem very capable at pursuing that goal.

rofl I remember what happened the last time someone in here said a key Cowboy player missing action was going to be a blessing in disguise

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sorry...but just because she might be a vindictive doesn't mean he didn't mess her up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sorry...but just because she might be a vindictive doesn't mean he didn't mess her up.
    I can use this logic for any crime. There was no proof which is why law enforcement didn't press charges.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can use this logic for any crime. There was no proof which is why law enforcement didn't press charges.
    Right. There's no proof that they believed would stand up in court. But there seemed to be enough evidence for the NFL to suspend him. I don't know what that is right now. But I'm assuming that they wouldn't do it unless they had something pretty solid.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Right. There's no proof that they believed would stand up in court. But there seemed to be enough evidence for the NFL to suspend him. I don't know what that is right now. But I'm assuming that they wouldn't do it unless they had something pretty solid.
    yea i'd like to see this evidence. it seems all they have is her word, which after looking at the text logs and her messages is straight up bull . they went too far in my opinion on this one and i can see this being reduced to 2 games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yea i'd like to see this evidence. it seems all they have is her word, which after looking at the text logs and her messages is straight up bull . they went too far in my opinion on this one and i can see this being reduced to 2 games.
    I guess I hope you're right. As to the 2 games. At least for my FF team. And the Cowboys. But I don't see it. They put a heavy levy on him. I'm thinking 4 at the least. And they're still looking at him for other things. Not sure what. Not the bar thing. At least that's what they're saying on the radio/podcasts.

He needs to get his together though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    According to a local Packer fan () they have video of him grabbing boobs and ass. Grabbing her right by the pussy Trill.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We've gotten to the point where a girl can take a picture of a bruise, say a player did it, and there will be a guaranteed suspension issued. ing ridiculous.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    According to a local Packer fan () they have video of him grabbing boobs and ass. Grabbing her right by the pussy Trill.
    the biggest talker for me is a steelers fan as soon as i bring up bens bathroom rape he shuts the fucc up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We've gotten to the point where a girl can take a picture of a bruise, say a player did it, and there will be a guaranteed suspension issued. ing ridiculous.
    Unless you sign on the dotted line in blood.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the biggest talker for me is a steelers fan as soon as i bring up bens bathroom rape he shuts the fucc up.
    Yeah this guy is a Packers fan and a Saints fan Dual team fans always talk out of their ass

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Females are a problem in today's society, tbh. The alt-left is to blame for this

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the NFL CAN NOT uphold this suspension. If I were Zeke if the suspension stood I would hold out from ever playing again until all the money that was stolen from me was refunded. .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the NFL CAN NOT uphold this suspension. If I were Zeke if the suspension stood I would hold out from ever playing again until all the money that was stolen from me was refunded. .
    I'm feeling pretty good about a full appeal, but Goodell has a lot of pride and he might have to admit he's wrong.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Roger, is that you?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is some ed up . I hope he has some audio/voicemails of this white trash tryna set him up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NFL is now refusing to release the transcripts of hearings: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...pt-of-hearing/

I wonder what Goodell has to hide?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Daddy Zeke is pissed:

Thread Information