Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^ that being said, if they picked Ramsey, maybe it changes the whole draft and they don't get Dak

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^ that being said, if they picked Ramsey, maybe it changes the whole draft and they don't get Dak
    ^This.

What pisses me off most about all of this is that Garrett will get another free pass for yet another ty season.

I can't take another year of his clapping.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I still doubt he misses any games this year.

The case in Texas got thrown out because they ruled he filed prematurely, since the internal nfl appeal hadn't concluded yet. So his injunction got thrown out as the whole thing was dismissed.

He'll just go to the NY court where the NFL filed and seek the same injunction there. He's pretty likely to get the injunction and like Brady will probably ultimately lose when the case is actually heard.

If they had a game this week he'd probably miss it, but now his legal team has the bye week to go get the restraining order, and ultimately, the injunction

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^This.

What pisses me off most about all of this is that Garrett will get another free pass for yet another ty season.

I can't take another year of his clapping.
    Yeah....exactly. I still think they might squeeze into the playoffs. So the results could look way better than reality.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Can someone just give me the cliffs? Perhaps a certain Armenian fellow who is well versed in legal matters? This whole thing is too complicated for my brainlet self to understand. Is this moron going to be bashing his head in for my entertainment or not?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Can someone just give me the cliffs? Perhaps a certain Armenian fellow who is well versed in legal matters? This whole thing is too complicated for my brainlet self to understand. Is this moron going to be bashing his head in for my entertainment or not?
    2 posts up scrah. Good chance he doesn't miss a game this season imo. In my unlicensed opinion

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Follow @petebrush on Twitter. He's in the courtroom live tweeting what's going on. Judge expects to make a decision on the restraining order by today.

This is the real battle. His attempted appeal in Texas is just a hail Mary. This will be the decisive hearing imo. If he gets this restraining order it bodes very well for him eventually acquiring a preliminary injunction which will let him play out the season

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I still doubt he misses any games this year.

The case in Texas got thrown out because they ruled he filed prematurely, since the internal nfl appeal hadn't concluded yet. So his injunction got thrown out as the whole thing was dismissed.

He'll just go to the NY court where the NFL filed and seek the same injunction there. He's pretty likely to get the injunction and like Brady will probably ultimately lose when the case is actually heard.

If they had a game this week he'd probably miss it, but now his legal team has the bye week to go get the restraining order, and ultimately, the injunction

It's been hilarious seeing clueless sportswriters try to make sense of the legal proceedings, especially those idiots at rotoworld

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    hopefully the nfl gets off their ass and finds a way to get this suspension back on track in time for the fantasy football playoffs.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    hopefully the nfl gets off their ass and finds a way to get this suspension back on track in time for the fantasy football playoffs.
    That would be an uphill battle. When this restraining order expires there will be a hearing for a preliminary injunction. If zeke gets that, he'll be able to play out the season.

Considering the grounds for a TRO are essentially identical to the that of a preliminary injunction, the safest bet is zeke will win that battle

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So much for........running backs a dime a dozen, it's a passing league I tell ya, a passing league.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Follow petebrush on Twitter for live updates. Injunction hearing in session

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He gonna serve det suspension.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Article I read states that he can appeal this decision as well, is that correct?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    everything

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah he can appeal, but im not sure about the timetable as far as when the appeal would process... i was operating under the assumption he would win this hearing. this is the first of 3 judges not to take his side on this issue.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Everyone makes this Jeffrey Kessler guy out to be some asskicker lawyer, but so far he’s gotten his ass beat in the Peterson, Brady, and Zeke cases, at times looking unprepared and blindsided by questions the judges have for him.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many people are thinking....

I bet that deserves what she got.

.....so move on.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    How many people are thinking....

I bet that deserves what she got.

.....so move on.
    I’d be shocked at the callous, sinister tone of that post, but it is a child rapist we’re dealing with here.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Everyone makes this Jeffrey Kessler guy out to be some asskicker lawyer, but so far he’s gotten his ass beat in the Peterson, Brady, and Zeke cases, at times looking unprepared and blindsided by questions the judges have for him.
    he's up against a CBA that the NFLPA did a ty job negotiating over. not a lot to work with tbh

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Guess Jerry shouldn't let inmates run the asylum.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    There goes my FF season. Well, if he doesn't appeal the thing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There goes my FF season. Well, if he doesn't appeal the thing.
    There were a lot of DJ owners that grabbed Zeke. That's tough going.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    There were a lot of DJ owners that grabbed Zeke. That's tough going.
    What's DJ? I was on a win streak of 4, so it'll cost me a bit.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What's DJ? I was on a win streak of 4, so it'll cost me a bit.
    David Johnson. People took him with the #1 and then took a chance on Zeke if/when he came back around.

Thread Information