Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Do you think he has any shot at winning this?
    It's pretty much up to interpretation at this point. He had already won his injunction in the Texas lawsuit. He lost in New York. The Texas injunction was only thrown out on procedural grounds (they had filed the lawsuit too early)

It's been widely reported that the NFL always tries to get their lawsuits in the 2nd circuit because they get favorable rulings there. So on that alone I'd say nfl is favored. Zeke certainly has legal grounds. The major determining factors are:
    A) irreparable harm
    B) likelihood of prevailing on the merits (winning the case)

Irreparable harm is a slam dunk, courts have long held athletes missing games is irreparable harm. Basically the court needs to determine if he has a shot of ultimately defeating the NFL, or if the NFL's interests are so big that they outweigh the irreparable harm.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Shoulda just served his time at the beginning of the season. They'd probably be where they are now with how ty the NFL has been this season.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Shoulda just served his time at the beginning of the season. They'd probably be where they are now with how ty the NFL has been this season.
    , maybe they win the Denver game without him quitting like he did.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's getting stupid now. Actually cartoonish.

If there was any doubt just how important a running back is, there it is.
    Do You Fckn watch that Oline?

He is a very good RB, who is dead meat like any other RB without a good Oline.
    Idiot...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Do You Fckn watch that Oline?

He is a very good RB, who is dead meat like any other RB without a good Oline.
    Idiot...
    Dude, why are you telling me the importance of an 0 line? Stupid, without an 0 line the QB has no time and the RB's aren't gaining , ok?

ing moron.

Thread Information