Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    When is the next CBA? Asking for a friend. So I know when Goodell is going to lose all this power he has.

Rememba det one time when it was the last CBA, and we were told that the players got a good deal.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    When is the next CBA? Asking for a friend. So I know when Goodell is going to lose all this power he has.

Rememba det one time when it was the last CBA, and we were told that the players got a good deal.
    2020 i think

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Sherman said it best that if the players want real change in the next CBA that's anything close to what the NBA got they need to be prepared for a lockout.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sherman said it best that if the players want real change in the next CBA that's anything close to what the NBA got they need to be prepared for a lockout.
    Sherman lol... he'll be 33 and playing for peanuts as a strong safety by then. It won't affect him. Who it will effect, are the talented 25 year olds who are in line for their first big payday.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    By now you've all seen that INT with Elliott just standing there, no chase, no nothing. It is starting to look like there just might be a problem here down the road, maybe not.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    By now you've all seen that INT with Elliott just standing there, no chase, no nothing. It is starting to look like there just might be a problem here down the road, maybe not.
    He quit on his team by the 3rd quarter. I've suggested trading him to Arizona who is desperate for a David Johnson replacement with Palmer and Fitz in the twilight zone.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Every week in every game, there's a player who stands around pissed at the QB for throwing a stupid pick. It's only a big deal because Joe Buck & Troy got on their self-righteous soapbox over it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why risk getting injured on an interception when the game is over already? Terrell Davis tore an ACL trying to make a tackle on an interception back in 1999.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Every week in every game, there's a player who stands around pissed at the QB for throwing a stupid pick. It's only a big deal because Joe Buck & Troy got on their self-righteous soapbox over it.
    The game was waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy over by then. I'm talking about him quitting in the 3rd quarter when it wasn't.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This was classic Garrett. 4 runs in the first half, playing right into the Broncos gameplan. Just ing stupid.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    That, plus Media is coddling Dak. He's the new Struggle Wilson/Cam Newton, being pushed as "the face of the league" when he's nowhere near good enough to justify it.

Every moment they spend spinning the narrative that the Cowboys lost because of Zeke is time not spent on analyzing how poorly Dak played. That's not a coincidence.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That, plus Media is coddling Dak. He's the new Struggle Wilson/Cam Newton, being pushed as "the face of the league" when he's nowhere near good enough to justify it.

Every moment they spend spinning the narrative that the Cowboys lost because of Zeke is time not spent on analyzing how poorly Dak played. That's not a coincidence.
    The whole team outside of Witten, Bailey. and Lawrence played poorly. The coaching staff was completely and utterly outcoached too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The whole team outside of Witten, Bailey. and Lawrence played poorly. The coaching staff was completely and utterly outcoached too.
    Witten dropped one in the endzone that would have made it a 10 point game with plenty of time left. Instead we ended up turning it over on downs.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He quit on his team by the 3rd quarter. I've suggested trading him to Arizona who is desperate for a David Johnson replacement with Palmer and Fitz in the twilight zone.
    And what happens when Johnson comes back?

What ya do is sit his ass down and explain what is expected of him and how he has obligations to the team. Then if he gets it, cool. If he starts becoming a problem THEN ya talk to AFC teams about a deal.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And what happens when Johnson comes back?

What ya do is sit his ass down and explain what is expected of him and how he has obligations to the team. Then if he gets it, cool. If he starts becoming a problem THEN ya talk to AFC teams about a deal.
    Johnson can play outside WR and replace Fitzgerald when he retires. Also an option on the jet sweep and outside runs.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Johnson can play outside WR and replace Fitzgerald when he retires. Also an option on the jet sweep and outside runs.
    Dude, if you really believe that you now less about the game than I thought.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, if you really believe that you now less about the game than I thought.
    Or not. But I don't think the Vikings were thinking "oh what happens when Bridgewater comes back" when they traded their 1st and 3rd rounders for Bradford. They legitimately thought they had a contending window with the aging AP and that aging defense and wanted to press their luck there.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    People who overreact to one loss drive me absolutely insane.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Suspension reinstated. UNT

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now that the Fat is out, maybe the run game might take off for them finally

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They were gonna miss the playoffs regardless, but still Cowboys...

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    I'm sure Jerry Jones has every lawyer on retainer looking for a way around this. Not it guarantees that they'll find another way.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Zeke sees Prescott doing these ESPN spots, commercials, and he's not being asked to do anything because nobody wants to be associated with a woman beater, I do think it bugs him and his face did not fill up a helmet that much last season. And, it does appear he's not as quick to the hole.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zeke sees Prescott doing these ESPN spots, commercials, and he's not being asked to do anything because nobody wants to be associated with a woman beater, I do think it bugs him and his face did not fill up a helmet that much last season. And, it does appear he's not as quick to the hole.
    He's a good runner. But with the line the Cowboys had last year, makes you wonder who else you could have put back there to get good production. Then figure out how much stronger the D would be with Ramsey and how many points would have been saved.

All hindsight. I didn't mind the pick and was thrilled after the season Zeke had. But is he just another very good RB?

Thread Information