My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Goodell, and John Mara.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Oh, does it suck when your star player gets a massive suspension with no actual proof he did anything wrong? Hmmmm.....

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Oh, does it suck when your star player gets a massive suspension with no actual proof he did anything wrong? Hmmmm.....
    I'm pretty sure everyone with a functional brain thought the Brady thing was bull too.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    "First they came for the Saints, and I did not speak out because I was not a Saints fan.

Then they came for the Patriots, and I did not speak out because I was a jealous hater of the Patriots.

Then they came for the Cowboys, and I did not speak out because LUL Cowboys.

Then they came for me...."

-Gandhi
    Last edited by monosylab1k; 08-11-2017 at 11:33 AM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure everyone with a functional brain thought the Brady thing was bull too.
    Eventually owners will wise up and see the way NY teams/Pitt/Baltimore all get preferential treatment from Goodell and hopefully they band together to kick that er out of power, but unfortunately Dallas got deep ed by this East Coast collusion bull too.
    Last edited by monosylab1k; 08-11-2017 at 11:37 AM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He's earned his star.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why take a RB in the first round, this is a passng league. So it appears they dont need him, any RB will do, it a passing league.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    He's earned his star.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I'm genuinely curious about the evidence and "medical records" though. If you're going to set a precedent there should be a little transparency, or else any trifling ho can make an accusation, and that's enough to violate the personal conduct policy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Goodell and his ass politics. Worst Commissioner in the history of professional sports and it's not even close.

Zeke will appeal and likely have this suspension shortened to 2-3 games, but still bull .

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Goodell and his ass politics. Worst Commissioner in the history of professional sports and it's not even close.

Zeke will appeal and likely have this suspension shortened to 2-3 games, but still bull .
    APPEAL. Or else, need to rest the starters and punt away the season and go 0-16. Refund season tickets to those who request a refund, leave a barren stadium with a few scattered fans of other teams. That's the ultimate middle finger. And pick 1st in next year's draft.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    APPEAL. Or else, need to rest the starters and punt away the season and go 0-16. Refund season tickets to those who request a refund, leave a barren stadium with a few scattered fans of other teams. That's the ultimate middle finger. And pick 1st in next year's draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's so crazy it just might work.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Post Count
    So a temper tantrum basically

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Cowboys Stadium is always 50-60% full of opposing fans anyways, Cowboys fans not showing up is the norm.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    So, in other words, sell the team to Dean Spanos? Well, minus the refund part. That tightwad would never give a refund if he doesn't have to.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So a temper tantrum basically
    As opposed to what... lying down and taking it in the ass?

Real men fight for freedom. Stand up, be a libertarian, a liberator. A real man understands there may be trials, tribulations and casualties but the point is getting things done and sticking it to unjust dictatorship and policies.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The kid's a fatass, but strangely that looks like the first guitar my uncle got me for Christmas when I was 14. Yamaha pacifica, squier strat, metallic blue. in' love that one

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Josh Brown = 1 game for admitting to beating the out of his wife
    Ray Rice = 2 games for knocking his wife out on camera
    Zeke = 6 games for unproven allegations with an unreliable accuser
    Kaepernick = career over for taking a knee

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Josh Brown = 1 game for admitting to beating the out of his wife
    Ray Rice = 2 games for knocking his wife out on camera
    Zeke = 6 games for unproven allegations with an unreliable accuser
    Kaepernick = career over for taking a knee

Bell = suspended 3 games after failing the drug test 6 times... after a previous suspension the previous year.

Cowboys OLB #94 Randy Gregory got a total of 30 games + 2 playoffs banishment for that. But Leveon Bell "lost his cell phone".

The league is rigged. G-Strings, Squealers, and Pukers are goodell's favorite teams and we all know it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Goodell must be overthrown. This must be the end. I wish he could be drawn and quartered or something, but removal of office, life blacklisting, and monetary/equitable payback for each and every one of his crimes as dictator shall suffice.

Post Count
    As opposed to what... lying down and taking it in the ass?

Real men fight for freedom. Stand up, be a libertarian, a liberator. A real man understands there may be trials, tribulations and casualties but the point is getting things done and sticking it to unjust dictatorship and policies.
    The Cowboys and their fans are just going to have to whine and take it up the ass whether they like it or not tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys and their fans are just going to have to whine and take it up the ass whether they like it or not tbh
    Who do you support, got? Because it's very typical for those like you to fantasize about such acts.

Always liked your signature but it's a little creepy, like is she ing him? She's a hot model though, what's her name?

Thread Information