Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    My team collectively the bed. Only Mike Evans and my kicker showed up. I lean on Brady a lot to mask my team's weaknesses, but he's been underachieving for 3 weeks now. Gordon, Martin, Fitz, and Ivory did nothing for me.

Post Count
    Dell should be the only one allowed to answer questions in here. Probably the best player in the Spurstalk league.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dell should be the only one allowed to answer questions in here. Probably the best player in the Spurstalk league.
    By far.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    im not in the league this year so i cant tell if this is sarcasm

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    im not in the league this year so i cant tell if this is sarcasm
    So what would be your guess?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So what would be your guess?
    Dead last

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Correct! last place and 85 points behind the guy in front of him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Correct! last place and 85 points behind the guy in front of him.
    But he makes some awesome trades tho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But he makes some awesome trades tho
    He does do that. He's a trade master. This could be the second year in a row when I get ed because I made a drunk agreement.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    0.5 ppr

McKinnon or Chris Thompson?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Thompson imo. Minnesota won't be in any passing situations in the 2nd half

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Thompson imo. Minnesota won't be in any passing situations in the 2nd half
    Thanks for that

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Anytime

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Actually, Thompson ended up having a good fantasy outing, even with the fumble. In my league he scored 21.5 compared to McKinnon's 26.2...it should end up being a negligible differential for you.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Actually, Thompson ended up having a good fantasy outing, even with the fumble. In my league he scored 21.5 compared to McKinnon's 26.2...it should end up being a negligible differential for you.

live projection has me losing by 5. depending on how Lions D, Tyreek Hill, and Butker do (i have lions and butker)

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Your league scoring is antiquated, tbh...very jewish with the points. If you lose you can blame Cooper for not showing up.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Your league scoring is antiquated, tbh...very jewish with the points. If you lose you can blame Cooper for not showing up.
    brah cant even acknowledge giving bad advice in hindsight. it was ultimately my call but you're still tryin to distance urself

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    brah cant even acknowledge giving bad advice in hindsight. it was ultimately my call but you're still tryin to distance urself
    dude you know it's a crapshoot, you just gotta go with whatever makes the most sense. I'll admit I didn't take into account your league's scoring, but that still probably wouldn't have changed my decision before game time.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dude you know it's a crapshoot, you just gotta go with whatever makes the most sense. I'll admit I didn't take into account your league's scoring, but that still probably wouldn't have changed my decision before game time.
    i know man, just bustin ur balls is all

didnt help that jimmy graham got 2 TD's in the last 5 minutes, tho i know you enjoyed that quite a bit

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Picked up JuJu this week but didn't put him in. Still, won the math-up by 70 points thanks to Wilson and Zeke and the Seattle D...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    0.5 ppr

McKinnon or Chris Thompson?
    Sorry, I'm a little late. McKinnon is the clear choice. Should have plenty of opportunity against Cleveland.
    That being said, Thompson should have a decent game vs. Dallas. At least in the short passing game.

I've only got McKinnon ranked a couple of spots higher. But that translates into 4-6 points which could be the difference in your fantasy weekend.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Sorry, I'm a little late. McKinnon is the clear choice. Should have plenty of opportunity against Cleveland.
    That being said, Thompson should have a decent game vs. Dallas. At least in the short passing game.

I've only got McKinnon ranked a couple of spots higher. But that translates into 4-6 points which could be the difference in your fantasy weekend.
    ... i can salvage the week if butker outscores tyreek hill by 2

denver's got the no fly zone thing, but hill is ridiculous, he'll just run past even perfect coverages

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ... i can salvage the week if butker outscores tyreek hill by 2

denver's got the no fly zone thing, but hill is ridiculous, he'll just run past even perfect coverages
    Man I hate going into Monday night games like that. You could be up the whole game and then Tyreek takes and end around 80 yards.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    This is the last week I have to weather byes, and I'm sitting at 4-4 right now. My team should take off from here if I can just get through this week. Only major decision is Darren McFadden (vs. KC) or Jonathan Stewart (vs. Atl).

Who would you start?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dallas backfield is a crapshoot and its hard to trust anybody there until it plays out. yeah mcfadden's a pass catcher but outside a couple of designed screens a game, thats not really a part of the cowboys offense. the panthers specifically said they traded benjamin to create spacing for their run game, so they're at least pretending to cater to stewart there

Thread Information