Page 55 of 119 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2968
    I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She looks like a "naaaaaaaaasty woman" to me. She fits right in with the pussyhats.
    Have you ever gotten your wet?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Soulless melting Barbie mouthpiece’: Internet loses it after Kayleigh McEnany hypes Trump’s ‘message of love’

Kayleigh McEnany
    @kayleighmcenany

President @realDonaldTrump once again denounced hate today.

The GOP stands behind his message of love and inclusiveness!

6:49 PM - Aug 15, 2017

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/soul...ssage-of-love/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We love you We see you" ????

Do these people go to a class to teach them what to chant in different situations?

"Cops and klan go hand in hand."

Unless you need a cop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [SIZE=3][FONT=arial]
    Timpf was dumbfounded by Trump’s assertion that leftist counterprotesters were to blame
    Nice little twist Fake News alternet and Kat Faux News.
    Trump said they shared the blame, not were to blame. And they did.

Fake news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That lib desease... picking on stuff that happened 150 years ago and judging it when is part of your country´s history.
    They want to manage everything, other people´s money/beliefs/behaviors/whats funny whats not.

Trying to mold history according to their needs, deleting the past, sure to hide the fact that they created the KKK, defended slavery and started the Civil War with their hysterical complains.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black Lives Matter activist chanted "What Do We Want--Dead Cops--When Do We Want It, Now!" and Obama invites them to the White-house. 5 cops are murdered in Texas. Never heard Obama criticize "The Black Lives Matter" group, Never heard the media criticize them either. When these Black Lives Matter activists burned down innocent peoples property it was hailed as an expression, an acceptable expression of there anger and not a CRIME???? The left media propagates violence and then tries to blame to right for it. Hypocrites! I never once heard Obama denounce the Black Lives Matter groups, not ONCE!!! Rob Reiner tried to make statements that Trump is a murderer, where was he when Obama brought the Black Lives Matter leaders to the White-House??? Double Standards and Hypocrites are what make up the left. Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican president and he abolished slavery. The #$%$ and the South who wanted slavery were all DEMOCRATS. The left seems to have selective memory only when it suits them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black Lives Matter activist chanted "What Do We Want--Dead Cops--When Do We Want It, Now!" and Obama invites them to the White-house. 5 cops are murdered in Texas. Never heard Obama criticize "The Black Lives Matter" group, Never heard the media criticize them either. When these Black Lives Matter activists burned down innocent peoples property it was hailed as an expression, an acceptable expression of there anger and not a CRIME???? The left media propagates violence and then tries to blame to right for it. Hypocrites! I never once heard Obama denounce the Black Lives Matter groups, not ONCE!!! Rob Reiner tried to make statements that Trump is a murderer, where was he when Obama brought the Black Lives Matter leaders to the White-House??? Double Standards and Hypocrites are what make up the left. Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican president and he abolished slavery. The #$%$ and the South who wanted slavery were all DEMOCRATS. The left seems to have selective memory only when it suits them.
    thanks for the info

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That lib desease... picking on stuff that happened 150 years ago and judging it when is part of your country´s history.
    They want to manage everything, other people´s money/beliefs/behaviors/whats funny whats not.

Trying to mold history according to their needs, deleting the past, sure to hide the fact that they created the KKK, defended slavery and started the Civil War with their hysterical complains.
    How is moving a statue or a traitor from a place of public honor to some other place deleting history?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Cops and klan go hand in hand."

Unless you need a cop.
    lol

If you go back and watch the vid of the car assault when the cop shows up they're all yelling "Where were you!"

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ducks, puttin' it down for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who isn't a confederacy defender is better than a confederacy defender, tbh.
    So a rapist or killer is better than a confederate defender??

Wow your brain has been put on extra wash spinncycle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is moving a statue or a traitor from a place of public honor to some other place deleting history?

I must have a different meaning in my dictionary, sorry about that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "confederate defender"

caught hater worshiping

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I must have a different meaning in my dictionary, sorry about that.
    I've already spoken against that.

Next.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never seen you this shook.
    He was much worse after 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn this is ed. This country going to the ter quicker than I previously thought:

Moore applauded Fields’ actions and called the suspect a “white patriot.”

"Nothing makes us more proud at the KKK than we see white patriots such as James Fields Jr., age 20, taking his car and running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one [expletive] lover named Heather Heyer," Moore said in the voicemail. "James Fields hail victory. It's men like you that have made the great white race strong and will be strong again."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've already spoken against that.

Next.
    Well, it doesnt change the fact that those are lib s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "confederate defender"

caught hater worshiping
    You love racist G Washington

Youre no better chump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, it doesnt change the fact that those are lib s.
    Eh, Trump supporters tried to delete history by saying he did a good job today. Worked about as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You love racist G Washington
    Nope.

Youre no better chump
    I'm so much better than you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep telling yourself that chump

You might be able to sleep if you keep repeating it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn this is ed. This country going to the ter quicker than I previously thought:

Moore applauded Fields’ actions and called the suspect a “white patriot.”

"Nothing makes us more proud at the KKK than we see white patriots such as James Fields Jr., age 20, taking his car and running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one [expletive] lover named Heather Heyer," Moore said in the voicemail. "James Fields hail victory. It's men like you that have made the great white race strong and will be strong again."
    What were you expecting from a KKK Grand Dragon?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    keep telling yourself that chump

You might be able to sleep if you keep repeating it
    hater takes another L.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater takes another L.
    Says you.

Keep repeating stuff to yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, Trump supporters tried to delete history by saying he did a good job today. Worked about as well.
    Trump supporters are not destroying statues, the only people complaining today are the ones that complain about him all the time and the MSM media.

Thread Information