My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're on a few, actually.
    Not on this one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I won't be shocked if it comes out that a lot of the nazis were Antifa playing dress up. Antifa was caught doing the same in Berkeley.
    That's a conspiracy theory, sport.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If you want to pick apart that single aspect I guess. Antifa has already done it so it isn't far fetched to think they did it again.

I'm not on board with the grand conspiracy being discussed you tried to assign me to.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you want to pick apart that single aspect I guess. Antifa has already done it so it isn't far fetched to think they did it again.

I'm not on board with the grand conspiracy being discussed you tried to assign me to.
    All the others started small too. Give it time.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    All the others started small too. Give it time.
    Explain how I'm on the bandwagon like you claimed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Explain how I'm on the bandwagon like you claimed.
    There is a bandwagon.

On that bandwagon are people who believe/push/intimate conspiracy theories surrounding the events in Charlottesville.

You have intimated a conspiracy theory surrounding the events in Charlottesville.

You are on the bandwagon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just said, you wouldn't be surprised if (insert conspiracy here)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't navigate it either. Tried once and gave up.

Everything I've ever posted from there was screen grabs from another site of posters who know how to navigate it.

I won't be shocked if it comes out that a lot of the nazis were Antifa playing dress up. Antifa was caught doing the same in Berkeley. The stand down order given to the police, and verified by the ACLU, is the most confusing aspect of the whole thing.
    I wouldn't be shocked if violent neo-Nazis keep killing people.

I also wouldn't be shocked if you kept up the Whataboutism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just like truthers/birthers. They get so nervous that things may have just happened the way it looks that they will latch onto any YouTube or tweet or blog that distracts from it no matter how ridiculous. The conspiracies will only get larger and more elaborate from here.
    But, it looked like a controlled demolition...

What really happened was that it was a sooper secret satellite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just like truthers/birthers. They get so nervous that things may have just happened the way it looks that they will latch onto any YouTube or tweet or blog that distracts from it no matter how ridiculous. The conspiracies will only get larger and more elaborate from here.
    It just looks like Mueller is investigating Trump.

What he is really doing is investigating Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    There is a bandwagon.

On that bandwagon are people who believe/push/intimate conspiracy theories surrounding the events in Charlottesville.

You have intimated a conspiracy theory surrounding the events in Charlottesville.

You are on the bandwagon.
    Sorry, still not on any bandwagon about it being some grand conspiracy. I'll take there being some Antifa dressed up as Nazis though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin watching more cnn than rest of ST combined, per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, still not on any bandwagon about it being some grand conspiracy. I'll take there being some Antifa dressed up as Nazis though.
    Oh so you think antifa conspired to make it appear that the alt right were dressed as nazis?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That puts you on the conspiracy theory bandwagon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA doesn't buy into the conspiracy theory. He just subscribes to the theory that there was an antifa conspiracy.

Big distinction

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, the voice of the black people: DarrinS!

With a YouTube!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Oh so you think antifa conspired to make it appear that the alt right were dressed as nazis?
    Reading comprehension fail. Never said there weren't actual nazis there dressed up as nazis.

In Berkeley did Antifa conspire and dress up as nazis yes or no?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA doesn't buy into the conspiracy theory. He just subscribes to the theory that there was an antifa conspiracy.

Big distinction
    Considering the grand conspiracy being floated around, yes, big distinction.

Clarice Feldman
    10 hrs ·
    Porchlight: So Vice/HBO just happened to be on the Charlottesville scene on Friday night and just happened to film the tiki torch protest, which didn't look staged at all, in glorious HD.

Jason Kessler just happened to be OFA/CNN/Occupy/hardcore Obama supporter until he just happened to fall onto the KKK train in January 2017 when Trump was inaugurated.

ACLU just happened to get involved to make sure Kessler was able to hold onto his permit after the city attempted to revoke it.

When the actual statue rally was over, the Charlottesville police just happened to decide to force the rally protesters to exit the park in single file past the armed Antifa gauntlet rather than directing them to leave the park through the protected exit. The police then just happened to decide to not do anything to keep the peace after Antifa started attacking and confrontations broke out.

Brennan Gilmore, former State Department employee and campaign chief of staff for Tom Perriello, just happened to be at the protest in Charlottesville on Saturday and just happened to film events and just happened to get instainterviewed by all the major MSM outlets (who later erased his name from their online articles) before he even shared his video and just happened to get his article on Charlottesville instapublished by Politico the next day, and his former boss Perriello, who just happens to be a Democrat candidate for VA governor this November, just happened to get *his* article on Charlottesville instapublished by Slate on Sunday.

And the MSM outlets all just happened to instantaneously decide to use the same phrase, "white nationalist," when covering events, even though it hadn't been much used before.

And the story just happened to be the only story the MSM has been willing to cover with any interest since the weekend.

Just want to make sure I have it all straight.

Do I have it all straight?

Clarise

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be shocked if violent neo-Nazis keep killing people.

I also wouldn't be shocked if you kept up the Whataboutism.
    Are you going to explain how you know Heather didn't go there to be violent?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Considering the grand conspiracy being floated around, yes, big distinction.

Clarice Feldman
    10 hrs ·
    Porchlight: So Vice/HBO just happened to be on the Charlottesville scene on Friday night and just happened to film the tiki torch protest, which didn't look staged at all, in glorious HD.

Jason Kessler just happened to be OFA/CNN/Occupy/hardcore Obama supporter until he just happened to fall onto the KKK train in January 2017 when Trump was inaugurated.

ACLU just happened to get involved to make sure Kessler was able to hold onto his permit after the city attempted to revoke it.

When the actual statue rally was over, the Charlottesville police just happened to decide to force the rally protesters to exit the park in single file past the armed Antifa gauntlet rather than directing them to leave the park through the protected exit. The police then just happened to decide to not do anything to keep the peace after Antifa started attacking and confrontations broke out.

Brennan Gilmore, former State Department employee and campaign chief of staff for Tom Perriello, just happened to be at the protest in Charlottesville on Saturday and just happened to film events and just happened to get instainterviewed by all the major MSM outlets (who later erased his name from their online articles) before he even shared his video and just happened to get his article on Charlottesville instapublished by Politico the next day, and his former boss Perriello, who just happens to be a Democrat candidate for VA governor this November, just happened to get *his* article on Charlottesville instapublished by Slate on Sunday.

And the MSM outlets all just happened to instantaneously decide to use the same phrase, "white nationalist," when covering events, even though it hadn't been much used before.

And the story just happened to be the only story the MSM has been willing to cover with any interest since the weekend.

Just want to make sure I have it all straight.

Do I have it all straight?

Clarise
    TSA intimates a bigger conspiracy.

This is the exact same you did when you jumped on the pizzagate bandwagon.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Chris posted this earlier dip . It's the grand conspiracy you tried to lump me in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What does this art imply?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you going to explain how you know Heather didn't go there to be violent?
    This is such a weird question. Does it make you feel better to leave open the possibility that she was there to fight physically? Is the idea of people showing up en masse to peacefully oppose a rally of this kind with this much attention really that unlikely to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading comprehension fail. Never said there weren't actual nazis there dressed up as nazis.

In Berkeley did Antifa conspire and dress up as nazis yes or no?
    Oh so you believe they conspired to supplement the actual nazis. Because Berkeley. Got it.

Thread Information