Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When will you boys get over it? Kate was a throw away. It's amazing to see this issue still stings for you boys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She had like 12 different dudes semen samples in her panties, Tbh. Nobody really cares what happens to a slag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She had like 12 different dudes semen samples in her panties, Tbh. Nobody really cares what happens to a slag
    Some people obviously care. It's insane.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah this Dex said he just finished watching game 7 of the 2010 finals....I'm like tha is wrong with Spur fanbois they got that Kobe derangement syndrome down pat...LOL

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When will you boys get over it? Kate was a throw away. It's amazing to see this issue still stings for you boys.
    and Luva....with these white boys it's not about the alleged rape....it's all about that bragging afterwards to her friends that his is 14 inches.....that's what this is all about for these cuck boy gots rocking Tammy jersey's .....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah this Dex said he just finished watching game 7 of the 2010 finals....I'm like tha is wrong with Spur fanbois they got that Kobe derangement syndrome down pat...LOL
    Dex is the biggest Spurs FO slurper and upstairs resident cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Luva....with these white boys it's not about the alleged rape....it's all about that bragging afterwards to her friends that his is 14 inches.....that's what this is all about for these cuck boy gots rocking Tammy jersey's .....
    Dude... white men can get surgery... there are ways for Every white man to stretch his to 6 inches. It takes time, but they can get there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude... white men can get surgery... there are ways for Every white man to stretch his to 6 inches. It takes time, but they can get there.
    Sounds like you're speaking from experience. How many white men have you helped?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you're speaking from experience. How many white men have you helped?
    I posted the link in the club.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dex is the biggest Spurs FO slurper and upstairs resident cuck.
    At least throw out a mention if you're gonna go talking like a little .

Let me know when you form an opinion that is worth more than 15 words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sup Ahmed? How ya been?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least throw out a mention if you're gonna go talking like a little .

Let me know when you form an opinion that is worth more than 15 words.
    Go put on a Kobe highlight video and head back to your safe space upstairs, cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nodoby gives a about the case, kid. The spurs fans just keep calling him rapist like they call MJ daddy killer, because it's derogatory, because it annoys Kobe's fans. And because just a stupid loser like Kobe shall have sex with some ugly White trash because they see any White woman as intangible, unreachable, out of their league. That's why they rape. It's like 'you can't have it, then lets steal it'.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that guy in the back there to help her or troll her? My !

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons who do you know that honestly thought kobe raped that girl? serious question tbh, in Germany I don't know of people actually buying it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddamn the SI thread really ed Laker fan completely up. It's like someone hit a hornets nest or showed a drawing of Mohammed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nodoby gives a about the case, kid. The spurs fans just keep calling him rapist like they call MJ daddy killer, because it's derogatory, because it annoys Kobe's fans. And because just a stupid loser like Kobe shall have sex with some ugly White trash because they see any White woman as intangible, unreachable, out of their league. That's why they rape. It's like 'you can't have it, then lets steal it'.
    I ugly white women all the time just to fill in the gaps. And I happen to personally know the call girl in your sig. Are you a trick?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe couldn't go against nature.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=243_1502492737

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons who do you know that honestly thought kobe raped that girl? serious question tbh, in Germany I don't know of people actually buying it.
    those charges were flimsy anyone with a brain knows that ...but it stuck with the bottom class of NBA fans ...not just on ST. Kobe got caught cheating with white girls and it cost him endorsements and media protection .. same as Tiger.
    Kobe is partially to blame for his media and fanperception he's an asshole ...NBA casuals who hate Kobe because of petty he snitched, ego etc are just sheep.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow that video ...
    just saw it ...
    What rape victim raps about it? abd if not her wow,thats in poor taste ...
    if her when was that done? pretty sure ...if post settlement she could be sued ..
    abd yes she is not cute ...to be kind.

lol tell me elehy my ass bled ...smh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wtf thst has to do with rape or Kobe? ehy would you wstch or post that anyways?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those charges were flimsy anyone with a brain knows that ...but it stuck with the bottom class of NBA fans ...not just on ST. Kobe got caught cheating with white girls and it cost him endorsements and media protection .. same as Tiger.
    Kobe is partially to blame for his media and fanperception he's an asshole ...NBA casuals who hate Kobe because of petty he snitched, ego etc are just sheep.
    Kobe probably lost literally hundreds of millions, and Kate Faber may not be the most sympathetic rape victim. The Colorado D.A. was probably some hole looking to make a name for himself. And yet, I'm not shedding a tear for Kobe.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf thst has to do with rape or Kobe? ehy would you wstch or post that anyways?
    Roots. Junior rapists in training, like their hero Kobe.

Thread Information