Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Piqué: "Fue Dani Alves el que convenció a Neymar de que se fuera al PSG en la boda de Messi". https://t.co/mJ9TxM8yLs

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    OP faps secretly at Messi pics.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    OP faps secretly at Messi pics.
    Only the ones where he is crying tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Only the ones where he is crying tbh
    So you are a crysexual?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    So you are a crysexual?
    *tearsexual tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

Thought this was about to be about Icardi

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    *tearsexual tbh
    Answered with the wrong account.

Stop making sensless threads you coon...

go play fetch with your masters..Youd at least get a pat in the back..

seriouly, why would a 23 year old wife a 30 year old skunk with 3 kids.

the more and more Of these athletes I know, the less i believe in the idea they get all sorts of women.

James harden paying 20k a month to get somone to pretend to be his GF

where would these guys be without money

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Tonycardi

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

the more and more Of these athletes I know, the less i believe in the idea they get all sorts of women.

Apparently Wanda has GOAT blowing talents, which is even more effective on a 20-year-old horny future superstar.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

son I know some dude who is selling hot dogs who was a legit better player them Umit Davala at age 15-17. I mean a whole tier better. He even got scouted by AC Milan and the German youth teams, so he was legit. Got into coke and that was it tbh . He didn't train hard, just natural talent too. Moral of the story is if you ever been at a decent organized club there are always real life stories like this. Imagine how many poor souls don't make it, all has to drop perfectly besides genetics, you gotta have where to play, you gotta be scouted, you gotta stay away from the bad stuff, you gotta have luck, healthy, somebody to invest in you, etc The guys that usually make it are 110% commited so their life skills are non-existent. Imo it's better for them to just pay for top tier contract hookers then to get out in the open because these s are hunting 24/7 and will catfish them in a hurry.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    son I know some dude who is selling hot dogs who was a legit better player them Umit Davala at age 15-17. I mean a whole tier better. He even got scouted by AC Milan and the German youth teams, so he was legit. Got into coke and that was it tbh . He didn't train hard, just natural talent too. Moral of the story is if you ever been at a decent organized club there are always real life stories like this. Imagine how many poor souls don't make it, all has to drop perfectly besides genetics, you gotta have where to play, you gotta be scouted, you gotta stay away from the bad stuff, you gotta have luck, healthy, somebody to invest in you, etc The guys that usually make it are 110% commited so their life skills are non-existent. Imo it's better for them to just pay for top tier contract hookers then to get out in the open because these s are hunting 24/7 and will catfish them in a hurry.
    About 15 years ago or so one of my cousins down in Mexico was being scouted by Club Deportivo Guadalajara (a first division Mexican team) when he was 17. He had drawn their attention after they saw him play in the local "barrio" tournament, where his team not only won the championship but where he managed to score 50 goals over 15 games. He was literally a scoring machine. They called him in to a work out with the first team prior to the season opener, and managed to score at least 2 goals in every scrimmage over the course of the next 2 weeks. He was freakishly gifted at taking contact and pushing through because of the combination of his height (approx. 6'-1"), his speed and his build. He was a natural for the game. He invited me to one of those 'closed door' scrimmages and I saw with my own eyes how he was outclassing stars from the National Team (even scored a diving header from outside the box - much like Van Persie's over Spain).

In that same period, my aunt (his mother) was diagnosed with cancer and so he returned home to take care of her. She ended up passing away about 6 months after that, and he entered a deep state of depression and literally became an alcoholic over night. The month that she died, he wrecked his motorcycle into a telephone pole and fell into a 2 month coma before finally passing away himself. That was that.

I have no doubt in my mind that he would've been a great player. So tragic.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    About 15 years ago or so one of my cousins down in Mexico was being scouted by Club Deportivo Guadalajara (a first division Mexican team) when he was 17. He had drawn their attention after they saw him play in the local "barrio" tournament, where his team not only won the championship but where he managed to score 50 goals over 15 games. He was literally a scoring machine. They called him in to a work out with the first team prior to the season opener, and managed to score at least 2 goals in every scrimmage over the course of the next 2 weeks. He was freakishly gifted at taking contact and pushing through because of the combination of his height (approx. 6'-1"), his speed and his build. He was a natural for the game. He invited me to one of those 'closed door' scrimmages and I saw with my own eyes how he was outclassing stars from the National Team (even scored a diving header from outside the box - much like Van Persie's over Spain).

In that same period, my aunt (his mother) was diagnosed with cancer and so he returned home to take care of her. She ended up passing away about 6 months after that, and he entered a deep state of depression and literally became an alcoholic over night. The month that she died, he wrecked his motorcycle into a telephone pole and fell into a 2 month coma before finally passing away himself. That was that.

I have no doubt in my mind that he would've been a great player. So tragic.
    Damn son, that's some of that tough life likes to throw at you when you're not prepared. Tough tbh.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Damn son, that's some of that tough life likes to throw at you when you're not prepared. Tough tbh.
    My cousin's older sister has an 11 year old son named after him... and it appears that he may also have some of that same natural talent (already outclassing the kids in his age group). Only time will tell.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Remembering Omar made me recall an occasion at one of his games where he stopped a long cross with his chest, let it bounce once and hit it off the crossbar... he then scored the ricochet bounce with a scorpion kick. He told everyone it was deliberate even though most didn't believe him. But given his scoring numbers I never doubted the extent of his accuracy. He would always place his shot in the corners away from the keeper no matter what speed he was moving at, or how far he was. All this by 17 - incredible. It reminded me of when I saw a Nike commercial a few years ago of Ronaldinho kicking the ball repeatedly off the crossbar and being amazed with his skill - only to realize it was CGI.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Misty 0
    Asensio 2

On Cucking :

Remembering Omar made me recall an occasion at one of his games where he stopped a long cross with his chest, let it bounce once and hit it off the crossbar... he then scored the ricochet bounce with a scorpion kick. He told everyone it was deliberate even though most didn't believe him. But given his scoring numbers I never doubted the extent of his accuracy. He would always place his shot in the corners away from the keeper no matter what speed he was moving at, or how far he was. All this by 17 - incredible. It reminded me of when I saw a Nike commercial a few years ago of Ronaldinho kicking the ball repeatedly off the crossbar and being amazed with his skill - only to realize it was CGI.
    No one cares about your alcoholc cousin. Stop posting Garbage.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    if ur country or school is not known to play that sport or be compe ive at it, all it takes is to have one kent from Europe or south America join ur school y ear level where he becomes the t op player automatic? watch him go solo vs the other schools when u have inter school compe ions...person only fails when the compe ion has caught upto him, or going up a year lvl compe ion or him losing motivation to improve...

u might be good and get scouted by some team, but making 1st grade team is the difference between getting minutes or buried on t he bench for the rest of your career

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    No one cares about your alcoholc cousin. Stop posting Garbage.
    Your lack of empathy is noted. Now go crawl back into your mom's basement. K. Thanks.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    if ur country or school is not known to play that sport or be compe ive at it, all it takes is to have one kent from Europe or south America join ur school y ear level where he becomes the t op player automatic? watch him go solo vs the other schools when u have inter school compe ions...person only fails when the compe ion has caught upto him, or going up a year lvl compe ion or him losing motivation to improve...

u might be good and get scouted by some team, but making 1st grade team is the difference between getting minutes or buried on t he bench for the rest of your career
    He was playing better than players on the Mexican National Team during that period. I'd say that potential was better than most.
    Last edited by Phenomanul; 08-17-2017 at 01:06 PM.

Your lack of empathy is noted. Now go crawl back into your mom's basement. K. Thanks.
    This isnt a forum to talk about your Alcoholic cousin. Stop posting garbage ok.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    This isnt a forum to talk about your Alcoholic cousin. Stop posting garbage ok.
    If you don't understand the context of the flow of the thread then I can't help you.

If you don't understand the context of the flow of the thread then I can't help you.
    If you cant read the fact that this site is called Spurstalk.com, and this is the soccer section and this is the lecuko messi thread..Then I cant help you...

on second thought

Go to Alvoholiccousin.com and post your garbage there.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    If you cant read the fact that this site is called Spurstalk.com, and this is the soccer section and this is the lecuko messi thread..Then I cant help you...

on second thought

Go to Alvoholiccousin.com and post your garbage there.
    Go spew your vitriol elsewhere tbh... nobody likes you.

Thread Information