Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The "My Next Chapter" memes have clearly gotten under his skin, so he made a ty attempt at doing his own meme:

Pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is he bipolar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has rapidly become one of the most unlikable dudes in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he's truly going to surpass LeBron doesn't he need to win with okc or dc or Seattle relocation team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he's truly going to surpass LeBron doesn't he need to win with okc or dc or Seattle relocation team?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He'll never surpass LeGOAT. He needs to win with a team that actually needs him to win just so people will respect him again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is the best shooter ever by far, but he's a lucky mother er. Durant has made the warriors an NBA 2k team. You can't focus on anyone without getting burned.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    He'll never surpass LeGOAT. He needs to win with a team that actually needs him to win just so people will respect him again.
    Obviously they do need him to win. KD and Kyrie’s kneecap is the only reason Stephanie has rang tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has rapidly become one of the most unlikable dudes in the league.
    He's easily and without question the biggest got in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can say that again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now that Kobe is retired, CN is painfully obsessed with KD now.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I don't disagree with much of the criticism of Durant. Most of it is true and legit about his insecurities.

It's interesting though almost all of that criticism is about his personality and not his game. Kobe was an inefficient scorer and big man dependent. Harden gets bull calls. Guys like Westbrook and Griffin play monkeyball. Steph hasn't shown up in the finals. Kyrie plays zero defense. Giannis can't shoot. Even LeBron, he's been criticized when he passes to avoid taking the big shot. But Durant. It's that he's a beta. He's insecure. He's a . Not much criticism about his actual game.

Just an observation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I don't disagree with much of the criticism of Durant. Most of it is true and legit about his insecurities.

It's interesting though almost all of that criticism is about his personality and not his game. Kobe was an inefficient scorer and big man dependent. Harden gets bull calls. Guys like Westbrook and Griffin play monkeyball. Steph hasn't shown up in the finals. Kyrie plays zero defense. Giannis can't shoot. Even LeBron, he's been criticized when he passes to avoid taking the big shot. But Durant. It's that he's a beta. He's insecure. He's a . Not much criticism about his actual game.

Just an observation.
    When he was in OKC, he was criticized for isolating too much and for being too reliant on the refs with his bogus rip-through calls. He also was a choke artist in the playoffs - that's why the "Mr. Unreliable" headline happened.

It's just impossible to fairly judge his game now when he's in such a laughably easy situation for himself with the Warriors. Of course he's going to look good when he's on the most stacked team ever and all he really has to do is be a little bit better than Harrison Barnes. That roster would hide any star's weaknesses.

Durbeta's personality is also criticized more than his game now because he keeps saying stupid to justify the weakest free-agency decision in sports history. He brings it on himself.
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 01-28-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just an observation.
    Prior to coming to the Warriors he had a history of choking and disappearing in pressure situations during the playoffs. He was in the mold of a David Robinson-Karl Malone type of superstar which is that he would put up great numbers during the regular season but couldn't carry his team when it really mattered during the playoffs. He was very soft for example back in '14 he was held scoreless in OT of game 6 of the WCF. In '16 he didn't show up in the fourth quarter of game 5 against the Warriors at home which would have clinch a Finals berth for his team. They are several other examples I can list of him melting during the playoffs. Now with the Warriors he doesn't have that pressure so of course he's going to look perfect. For example just look at last night's game in which he didn't do anything in the final 5 minutes of game but his team still won the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prior to coming to the Warriors he had a history of choking and disappearing in pressure situations during the playoffs. He was in the mold of a David Robinson-Karl Malone type of superstar which is that he would put up great numbers during the regular season but couldn't carry his team when it really mattered during the playoffs. He was very soft for example back in '14 he was held scoreless in OT of game 6 of the WCF. In '16 he didn't show up in the fourth quarter of game 5 against the Warriors at home which would have clinch a Finals berth for his team. They are several other examples I can list of him melting during the playoffs. Now with the Warriors he doesn't have that pressure so of course he's going to look perfect. For example just look at last night's game in which he didn't do anything in the final 5 minutes of game but his team still won the game.
    And with that said, NOW he's running his mouth. NOW he's got the tough guy act going. It's so fake and stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t lump those losers with the admiral. Pedo had Stockton, Durant had Westbrook and harden. Robinson had Elliott. Teams surround Robinson and leave the others wide open. The others choke despite not having the entire defense focused on them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ "Clipper Fan"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t lump those losers with the admiral. Pedo had Stockton, Durant had Westbrook and harden. Robinson had Elliott. Teams surround Robinson and leave the others wide open. The others choke despite not having the entire defense focused on them.
    This.

Thread Information