San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think most

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pray you're right, bum.
    If he throws someone under the bus for his pro Nazi it'll be Miller, since he's a nobody no one gives a about. But I doubt he does that either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think most of his base even knows who Bannon is. Most people aren't like the people on these forums
    I think this is true but those are his strongest supporters

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he throws someone under the bus for his pro Nazi it'll be Miller, since he's a nobody no one gives a about. But I doubt he does that either.
    I like Miller, but, I could stand the gaffe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think most of his base even knows who Bannon is. Most people aren't like the people on these forums
    Exactly. Trump doesn't seem to know this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, if he s up and runs Bannon off I'm done. He'd be selling a rather large portion out at that point.
    How did you like Trump's ringing endorsement of him today?

“I like Mr Bannon. He’s a friend of mine. But Mr Bannon came on very late,” Trump said. “I went through 17 senators, governors and I won all the primaries. Mr Bannon came on very much later than that.”
    “I like him. He’s a good man. He is not a racist, I can tell you that,” Trump said. “He’s a good person he actually gets a very unfair press in that regard.”
    “We’ll see what happens with Mr Bannon,” Trump said.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How did you like Trump's ringing endorsement of him today?

“I like Mr Bannon. He’s a friend of mine. But Mr Bannon came on very late,” Trump said. “I went through 17 senators, governors and I won all the primaries. Mr Bannon came on very much later than that.”
    “I like him. He’s a good man. He is not a racist, I can tell you that,” Trump said. “He’s a good person he actually gets a very unfair press in that regard.”
    “We’ll see what happens with Mr Bannon,” Trump said.
    It's terrible. Couldn't just have a perfect day. Had to have something go awry.

I just hope he's playing possum. Hope he's trollin' Media. The truth is if he does fire him it's a deal with his enemies to lighten up. "I'll give you Bannon, you give me 3 1/2 years."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's terrible. Couldn't just have a perfect day. Had to have something go awry.

I just hope he's playing possum. Hope he's trollin' Media. The truth is if he does fire him it's a deal with his enemies to lighten up. "I'll give you Bannon, you give me 3 1/2 years."
    No it's more like "You done ed up with the nazi schtick, bend over sir, this is going to hurt but it's something you'll get used to"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No it's more like "You done ed up with the nazi schtick, bend over sir, this is going to hurt but it's something you'll get used to"
    Should know better than to try and have a regular conversation with you.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marco Rubio basically announced himself as a primary challenger tonight. Went way beyond the single "disappointment in POTUS" tweet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's about as likely as your call that Trump was going to govern as a Democrat.
    You know you keep bringing this up like it's some epic failure on my part but all ya'll were wrong about Trump too. He's a hard one to predict.

Also the reason I wanted him to win is I thought he would have a moderating effect on the GOP and I'd say that's starting to happen (although in a completely different way than I thought). we finally found a war John McCain doesn't support thanks to Trump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should know better than to try and have a regular conversation with you.
    Oh sorry, I didn't know that's what you were doing.

If you ever want a legit answer from me all you gotta do is ask a legit question and I'll do my best to answer. Not some gotty question like when RandomGuy asks like " where's your morals ".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know you keep bringing this up like it's some epic failure on my part but all ya'll were wrong about Trump too. He's a hard one to predict.

Also the reason I wanted him to win is I thought he would have a moderating effect on the GOP and I'd say that's starting to happen (although in a completely different way than I thought). we finally found a war John McCain doesn't support thanks to Trump.
    I said back in the primaries that Trump would be a lazy who would hand his work off to other Republicans, and that's exactly what he did with his terrific health plan written by Ryan. I don't want to act like it was a hard prediction to make after how he courted Kasich for VP, it was a pretty obvious call. Of course it's an epic fail to claim Trump was going to pivot into governing as a Democrat after years of his birther crap and going hard right in the campaign. Man I always said Trump had a reasonable chance of winning back when you, DarrinS, and Cosmic were throwing in the towel. Nate Silver kept making pretty convincing arguments about how fragile the Clinton Firewall in the rust belt was and how a typical 1.5 point polling error could swing the election to Trump, and it's exactly what happened. The only time it really looked like he was ed was when that Access Hollywood tape broke, otherwise I was raining on Reck's parade throughout the general about how Clinton was no lock. I guess I didn't predict Trump would give classified intelligence to the Russians or that he could manage to torpedo an Obamacare repeal his party had passed 60 times before, but otherwise I can't say I'm too surprised by how his presidency has gone. He is the same right wing fascist lunatic he was on the campaign trail.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it. Republican voters love Trump and will blame the media if Bannon is forced out (which itself is pretty doubtful).
    At this point it's not about the republican voters, he'll lose the moderates and the black voters might actually come out this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point it's not about the republican voters, he'll lose the moderates and the black voters might actually come out this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at michigan and north carolina they stayed home last election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at michigan and north carolina they stayed home last election
    Just like they will in 2018 and 2020 with no Obama on the ballot. Hillary was supposed to be the Democrat who could most effectively mobilize the black vote and they didn't do for her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like they will in 2018 and 2020 with no Obama on the ballot. Hillary was supposed to be the Democrat who could most effectively mobilize the black vote and they didn't do for her.
    Only idiots believed that, almost her en le SJW campaign rhetoric was about women(lol) and a tiny amount for the mexicans. She ignored them so they ignored her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only idiots believed that, almost her en le SJW campaign rhetoric was about women(lol) and a tiny amount for the mexicans. She ignored them so they ignored her.
    Didn't she have Trayvon Brown's mom speak at the DNC? Depending on black voters to turn out probably isn't a winning strategy in America.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Didn't she have Trayvon Brown's mom speak at the DNC? Depending on black voters to turn out probably isn't a winning strategy in America.
    Might've overplayed the feminist/LBGTQWERTY angle. I'm probably overgeneralizing, but there is a socially conservative streak running through the traditional minorities that does count for something.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said back in the primaries that Trump would be a lazy who would hand his work off to other Republicans, and that's exactly what he did with his terrific health plan written by Ryan. I don't want to act like it was a hard prediction to make after how he courted Kasich for VP, it was a pretty obvious call. Of course it's an epic fail to claim Trump was going to pivot into governing as a Democrat after years of his birther crap and going hard right in the campaign. Man I always said Trump had a reasonable chance of winning back when you, DarrinS, and Cosmic were throwing in the towel. Nate Silver kept making pretty convincing arguments about how fragile the Clinton Firewall in the rust belt was and how a typical 1.5 point polling error could swing the election to Trump, and it's exactly what happened. The only time it really looked like he was ed was when that Access Hollywood tape broke, otherwise I was raining on Reck's parade throughout the general about how Clinton was no lock. I guess I didn't predict Trump would give classified intelligence to the Russians or that he could manage to torpedo an Obamacare repeal his party had passed 60 times before, but otherwise I can't say I'm too surprised by how his presidency has gone. He is the same right wing fascist lunatic he was on the campaign trail.
    lol I don't remember you being that accurate but I'll take your word for it. You called both sides pretty straight. I've already taken the L on my prediction. Although I still think Trump would pivot like Bill if the dems got their together, but they won't.

Can't complain though. The dems threw the working class away and Trump said hey I'll take that. He's shown the GOP the way, if they ignore it well so be it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't count Barry out... if there's a good time for him to go Jordan-after-suspension with another back to back is probably now, IMO... I mean, it would've been unthinkable a while ago, but now?

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot about the 22nd Amendment...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump will win the 2020 primary if he doesn't leave office early. Republican voters have the worst case of battered spouse syndrome I have ever seen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why the DNC is eyeing Kamala Harris. Problem is she's no Obama and the Bernie millenials hate her. Dems are ed if their plan is to recreate the Obama coalition without Obama on the ticket. Turn out the black vote and excite the millenials all without giving the finger to the white working class...they're in a pickle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why the DNC is eyeing Kamala Harris. Problem is she's no Obama and the Bernie millenials hate her. Dems are ed if their plan is to recreate the Obama coalition without Obama on the ticket. Turn out the black vote and excite the millenials all without giving the finger to the white working class...they're in a pickle.
    They don't even really need that. Just flipping the rust belt is probably enough. That's what they lost with Shillary under the promise of local jobs. Unfortunately, manufacturing, at the scale necessary, ain't coming back.

Thread Information