Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't count Barry out... if there's a good time for him to go Jordan-after-suspension with another back to back is probably now, IMO... I mean, it would've been unthinkable a while ago, but now?

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot about the 22nd Amendment...
    Mic e could do it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump will win the 2020 primary if he doesn't leave office early. Republican voters have the worst case of battered spouse syndrome I have ever seen.
    Unlike Hillary Clinton who stood by and let her husband get his bell rung right up the White House hallway by another woman.

A real wife & mother Hillary Clinton is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What the...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol I don't remember you being that accurate but I'll take your word for it. You called both sides pretty straight. I've already taken the L on my prediction. Although I still think Trump would pivot like Bill if the dems got their together, but they won't.

Can't complain though. The dems threw the working class away and Trump said hey I'll take that. He's shown the GOP the way, if they ignore it well so be it.
    Well I did call the election right after the Access Hollywood tape, even made a thread ting on ducks.

But after a few days it was a race again and I was again worried Trump had a real shot.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why the DNC is eyeing Kamala Harris. Problem is she's no Obama and the Bernie millenials hate her. Dems are ed if their plan is to recreate the Obama coalition without Obama on the ticket. Turn out the black vote and excite the millenials all without giving the finger to the white working class...they're in a pickle.
    I can't see Harris getting the nomination. White people aren't voting for angry black woman.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After yesterday I fully expect many to talk about openly running.

His base is waning, more and more republicans are trash talking him openly. There is almost no fear left.

Actually I would go as far as saying Trump's presidency is useless in terms of getting things done.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't count Barry out... if there's a good time for him to go Jordan-after-suspension with another back to back is probably now, IMO... I mean, it would've been unthinkable a while ago, but now?

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot about the 22nd Amendment...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After yesterday I fully expect many to talk about openly running.

His base is waning, more and more republicans are trash talking him openly. There is almost no fear left.

Actually I would go as far as saying Trump's presidency is useless in terms of getting things done.
    But, he remainsPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, Google images / phone post fail....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can't see Harris getting the nomination. White people aren't voting for angry black woman.
    Don't put it past us. We let that lying sack of Obama in there after he swore up & down he was half white|half black.

We ain't got a lick a sense when it comes to self flagellation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, he remainsPERIOD
    He has a temporary reprieve.

Until Mueller sings, you get to act a fool.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He has a temporary reprieve.

Until Mueller sings, you get to act a fool.
    You're calling me a fool? Call me that again I'll set you over there with ambchang and 21.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're calling me a fool? Call me that again I'll set you over there with ambchang and 21.
    You're acting like one, cully.

Defending neo nazis. Posting David Duke's tweets?

Yeah you're acting a fool. Bigly

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're acting like one, cully.

Defending neo nazis. Posting David Duke's tweets?

Yeah you're acting a fool. Bigly
    Shame on you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Pence’s Fundraising Is Unprecedented For A Vice President

He wants to be seen as loyal, but no previous second-in-line had a personal PAC

Pence has already raised more than $500,000 and spent more than $230,000 through his political action committee.

The funds largely come from donors residing in his home state of Indiana, where he has hosted at least one fundraiser this year.

Pence’s committee spent more than $130,000 on political and fundraising consultants, and $68,000 on fundraising events.

The committee made the maximum allowed donation of $5,400 to Trump’s re-election campaign.

Pence also has raised additional money at fundraisers for Republican Party committees around the country.

Pence is different than vice presidents Americans have known in the past 16 years.

He has clear political ambitions, while the previous two vice presidents did not.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...gEmail__081617

He's afraid he can't control himself when dining with a woman who is not his wifey.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-16-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I always figured Trump would win in 2016, but after this latest fiasco, I don't see him getting re-elected in 2020 anymore. His only chance is to clean up his act right now, stop saying stupid for the remainder of his term and hope that the moderate voters who helped him win forget about all the dumb he's said by election day. Can he do it? Sure. He's a grown adult who should be able to control himself. Will he do it? Probably not. Switching into campaign mode and blaming the left in the aftermath of the Charlottesville protest is a sign that he's lost all comprehension of what is and isn't appropriate.

I wish we could have a non-globalist, conservative president who actually has tact. Someone who can stand up to the media and defend their policies without taking it too far like Trump always does. Sadly, Trump's ridiculous behavior has likely tarnished non-globalist policies in the public eye for decades to come.
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 08-16-2017 at 09:35 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many challengers will Trump have if he isn't impeached and removed from office before then?
    Kasich will be the only "major" challenger. He will get tons of mainstream media coverage and very few votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Marco Rubio is in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rubio is a zerio, he's got nothing to offer, no charisma, no personality, bad news in the area of superficial celebrity "have a beer" Presidents.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rubio is a zerio, he's got nothing to offer, no charisma, no personality, bad news in the area of superficial celebrity "have a beer" Presidents.
    He mopped the in' floor with him once. He'll mop the in' floor with him again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always figured Trump would win in 2016, but after this latest fiasco, I don't see him getting re-elected in 2020 anymore. His only chance is to clean up his act right now, stop saying stupid for the remainder of his term and hope that the moderate voters who helped him win forget about all the dumb he's said by election day. Can he do it? Sure. He's a grown adult who should be able to control himself. Will he do it? Probably not. Switching into campaign mode and blaming the left in the aftermath of the Charlottesville protest is a sign that he's lost all comprehension of what is and isn't appropriate.

I wish we could have a non-globalist, conservative president who actually has tact. Someone who can stand up to the media and defend their policies without taking it too far like Trump always does. Sadly, Trump's ridiculous behavior has likely tarnished non-globalist policies in the public eye for decades to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All he had to do was focus on jobs and he'd probably be doing okay. Instead he courted the extreme iden y wings of the Republican Party with evangelicals and white nationalists, people who would have voted to re-elect him anyway regardless of how much lip service he gave to their causes.

Thread Information