Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All he had to do was focus on jobs and he'd probably be doing okay. Instead he courted the extreme iden y wings of the Republican Party with evangelicals and white nationalists, people who would have voted to re-elect him anyway regardless of how much lip service he gave to their causes.
    Oh, yeah, absolutely. That appearance had nary thing to do with jobs or infrastructure. That was a trap play laid out by Trump at that Tower to bring back the strands of the 60 million who had walked away from him after Monday's debacle. Make no mistake about that.

Like Dukes said: white put him in that Presidency not radical leftists. Trump needs to remember that fact. And also, to never forget it.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "Will he do it? Probably not. Switching into campaign mode and blaming the left in the aftermath of the Charlottesville protest is a sign that he's lost all comprehension of what is and isn't appropriate."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Will he do it? Probably not. Switching into campaign mode and blaming the left in the aftermath of the Charlottesville protest is a sign that he's lost all comprehension of what is and isn't appropriate."
    I agree. I just thought it was funny you mentioned he should be able to control himself when there is literally no evidence to support that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All he had to do was focus on jobs and he'd probably be doing okay.
    His kakistocrats, handed to him by the Repugs, have destroyed 1000s of jobs in the Exec branch, after red/slave states destroyed Ms of govt jobs in the Banksters Great Jobs Depression.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I agree. I just thought it was funny you mentioned he should be able to control himself when there is literally no evidence to support that
    A grown adult should be able to control themselves. That doesn't mean they always do.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A grown adult should be able to control themselves. That doesn't mean they always do.
    Yeah, like Bill Clinton gettin' his nob polished by not his wife in the Oval Office while his daughter is in the same house with her mother.

Sure, I understand.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah, like Bill Clinton gettin' his nob polished by not his wife in the Oval Office while his daughter is in the same house with her mother.

Sure, I understand.
    Or, your Bryant jerkin' off after she left & snitchin' on Shaq.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Or, your Bryant jerkin' off after she left & snitchin' on Shaq.
    Sad, but true.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being an adulterer is the same as not behaving yourself in public? Or saying a few words that dont set the media and public on fire?

If you're going to be a head, do it behind close doors. Wittingly letting the world know you're an incompetent idiot is not good for business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure, I understand.
    Lol maze of moral relativism

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol maze of moral relativism
    That's the Trump affect:::a maze

Now we get to see everything and from every angle. I got no problem with that whatsoever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Romney could get in and could beat Trump. Republicans are already growing sick of Trump's act and we've just begun. He only made it through the primary because of how fractured the field was.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think Romney could get in and could beat Trump. Republicans are already growing sick of Trump's act and we've just begun. He only made it through the primary because of how fractured the field was.
    He's a ing loserPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'm shocked. SHOCKED.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & he should be. He treated Bannon like he's treat Sessions. Sessions deserved such treatment.

Bannon would never have recused himself had he been AG. And Trump knows it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bannon is running the show.

He's really acting like the puppet master. He just gave an interview where he contradicts Trump on NK, talks about waging war on china (an economic one) and how he can crush the dems.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & he should be. He treated Bannon like he's treat Sessions. Sessions deserved such treatment.

Uh-oh. Bannon pulled a Smoochie and said this:

I asked Bannon about the connection between his program of economic nationalism and the ugly white nationalism epitomized by the racist violence in Charlottesville and Trump’s reluctance to condemn it. Bannon, after all, was the architect of the strategy of using Breitbart to heat up white nationalism and then rely on the radical right as Trump’s base.

He dismissed the far right as irrelevant and sidestepped his own role in cultivating it: “Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”

“These guys are a collection of clowns,” he added.
    http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Highlights the important parts plz or cliff it tyia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the interview I was reffering to.

Bannon is cucking Trump so hard. He knows he cant get fired. Or if he does, Trump's base...AHEM...Bannon's base goes with him.

Amazing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Highlights the important parts plz or cliff it tyia
    Dude, read it. It's worth the time.

The emasculating way and the way he nonchalantly spoke like he was the one in charge is worth the 10 minutes you would spend reading this.

If Trump read this, he would probably fire Bannon on the spot just out of fury.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, read it. It's worth the time.

The emasculating way and the way he nonchalantly spoke like he was the one in charge is worth the 10 minutes you would spend reading this.

If Trump read this, he would probably fire Bannon on the spot just out of fury.
    This part?

“That’s a fight I fight every day here,” he said. “We’re still fighting. There’s Treasury and [National Economic Council chair] Gary Cohn and Goldman Sachs lobbying.”

“We gotta do this. The president’s default position is to do it, but the apparatus is going crazy. Don’t get me wrong. It’s like, every day.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And he kneecaps the CINC in any future deal with the DPRK:
    “There’s no military solution [to North Korea’s nuclear threats], forget it. Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”
    I have never seen a presidential adviser say an enemy has "got us" to the press.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bannon president. Not Trump.

Thread Information