Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many challengers will Trump have if he isn't impeached and removed from office before then?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many challengers will Trump have if he isn't impeached and removed from office before then?
    There will be one, probably Pence. It won't be wide open like it was in '16.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump will win reelection easily. After today's presser it's all smooth sailing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Presidente Pence not Clinton

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None if he can stop defending neo-nazis.

After today he'll probably need to sacrifice Bannon to get right with the GOP and then stfu about it forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

After today he'll probably need to sacrifice Bannon to get right with the GOP and then stfu about it forever.
    Bannon will go after him I f sacrificed. He'll lose more of his dwindling base

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah if he dumps Bannon the Republican party splits. 2020 will be worse than Perot/Bush.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *better than

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump's not going to fire Bannon. That's about as likely as your call that Trump was going to govern as a Democrat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah if he dumps Bannon the Republican party splits. 2020 will be worse than Perot/Bush.
    I don't see it. Republican voters love Trump and will blame the media if Bannon is forced out (which itself is pretty doubtful).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See this is the problem with Trump right now. Like you he's not a conservative so he thinks the alt-right is actually a voting block when they are actually an insignificant tiny group of people. Charlottesville was their big national coming out party and only a few hundred people showed up. Meanwhile the actual base is thinking neo-nazis is a bridge to far.

Maybe Trump will take notice that from 4pm until 10pm the only Fox hosts that defended him were Jesse Waters and Hannity and everyone else was pretty much wtf man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See this is the problem with Trump right now. Like you he's not a conservative so he thinks the alt-right is actually a voting block when they are actually an insignificant tiny group of people. Charlottesville was their big national coming out party and only a few hundred people showed up. Meanwhile the actual base is thinking neo-nazis is a bridge to far.

Maybe Trump will take notice that from 4pm until 10pm the only Fox hosts that defended him were Jesse Waters and Hannity and everyone else was pretty much wtf man.
    Trump will cry about the media like he always does and his base will fall right in line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it. Republican voters love Trump and will blame the media if Bannon is forced out (which itself is pretty doubtful).
    The conservative media will be split between Bannon and Murdoch. The Murdoch rags are already angling to get Bannon fired...this could be an all out war.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kasich will probably run and get cucked hard again. If Trump goes down beforehand, Tom Cotton seems like a likely guy to rally the Trump fanbase.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The conservative media will be split between Bannon and Murdoch. The Murdoch rags are already angling to get Bannon fired...this could be an all out war.
    Murdoch went after Trump last year too. So what.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump will cry about the media like he always does and his base will fall right in line.
    I didn't say he was out of chances yet. He can change the subject, he's good at it, but only if he stfu about neo-nazis and white supremacists

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kasich will probably run and get cucked hard again. If Trump goes down beforehand, Tom Cotton seems like a likely guy to rally the Trump fanbase.
    You in' weasel, you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I didn't say he was out of chances yet. He can change the subject, he's good at it, but only if he stfu about neo-nazis and white supremacists
    You in' weasel, you!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, if he s up and runs Bannon off I'm done. He'd be selling a rather large portion out at that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murdoch went after Trump last year too. So what.
    Barely. He's actively going after Bannon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, if he s up and runs Bannon off I'm done. He'd be selling a rather large portion out at that point.
    He's not running Bannon, relax. About the only person in the white house whose job is safer is Cuckner.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think most of his base even knows who Bannon is. Most people aren't like the people on these forums

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's not running Bannon, relax. About the only person in the white house whose job is safer is Cuckner.
    I pray you're right, bum.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think most of his base even knows who Bannon is the. Most people aren't like the people on these forums
    Sad, but true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think most of his base even knows who Bannon is. Most people aren't like the people on these forums
    The Breitbart base is strong.

Thread Information