Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This part?

“That’s a fight I fight every day here,” he said. “We’re still fighting. There’s Treasury and [National Economic Council chair] Gary Cohn and Goldman Sachs lobbying.”

“We gotta do this. The president’s default position is to do it, but the apparatus is going crazy. Don’t get me wrong. It’s like, every day.”
    The bit about North Korea and China.

And the way he talks about crushing people like he's in a movie or some .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm....

“The longer they talk about iden y politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and iden y, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats,” he said in an interview with The American Prospect published Wednesday.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm....

“The longer they talk about iden y politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and iden y, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats,” he said in an interview with The American Prospect published Wednesday.
    He's overstimating himself. He got himself.

He was a fringe personality before Trump and will be again. Trump's not getting re-elected running on the same message he did.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yesterady all y'alls thought dictator/leader/President Bannon said "white nationalists are clowns"

economic, not white, nationalism is Bannon's prirority.

He wants economic war with China, Mexico, Canada, putting him at odds with BigCorp.

USA came out swinging and nasty in the NAFTA talks yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moderate Democrats are taking Sen. Elizabeth Warren to task over her claim that the liberal wing has taken over the party.

The Massachusetts Democratic senator, seen as a possible 2020 presidential candidate, declared before a Netroots Nation conference last weekend that progressives are now the “heart and soul” of the Democratic Party.

The Hill reported that numerous centrist Democrats are pushing back, warning that a swing to the left will hurt the party’s efforts to gain seats in the 2018 midterm elections.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol like warren is some kind of extremist

Thread Information