Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just say it MF .......... "You People"....... . Just say it.
    was afraid you wouldn't catch that. Should've used quotes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blacks and virtue-signaling SJWs.
    How many of them want the privately owned statue taken down?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "they" "them" "those people" "you people"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The poll I saw indicated that the people want the statues to say. The poll question was kind of loaded and that can make a big difference but if it's accurate then it's a losing issue for dems obviously especially in Southern States where can increase turnout

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "they" "them" "those people" "you people"

" So I says to the guy, I says, I says...I gotta level with ya, so I saysIsaysIsay..."

Holy , SNL was sooooo godly from 92 til about 98. Add that to the list of things that were much better back then, along with cocaine, music, chicks and the youth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The poll I saw indicated that the people want the statues to say. The poll question was kind of loaded and that can make a big difference but if it's accurate then it's a losing issue for dems obviously especially in Southern States where can increase turnout
    It's gotta be a local thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blacks and virtue-signaling SJWs.
    I don't care about the statues. It is funny watching them get butthurt over the statues being removed, tho.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh paying attention to the south is what ed the democrats in 2016. Ooh Hillary was winning in landslides states that were unwinnable in the general while Bernie was killing in the rust belt battleground states that would have actually mattered. Trying to win the confederate states is a lost cause until the boomers die off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't care about the statues. It is funny watching them get butthurt over the statues being removed, tho.
    Nope, Darrin saw a YouTube with one of YouPeople so you want them taken down too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another YouPeople!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Al Sharpton's audience continues to be a ratio of about 100:1 in favor of conservatives he agitates vs. liberals who give a what he says.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin scouring the web for anything thats even slightly embarrassing for Democrats and posting it...aka another day in the life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin scouring the web for anything thats even slightly embarrassing for Democrats and posting it...aka another day in the life
    I'm sure he's just subscribed to that youtube channel

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Meh paying attention to the south is what ed the democrats in 2016. Ooh Hillary was winning in landslides states that were unwinnable in the general while Bernie was killing in the rust belt battleground states that would have actually mattered. Trying to win the confederate states is a lost cause until the boomers die off.
    So what should the Democrats have done? Disenfranchise every Democrat that lives in a traditionally red state and only count the states Bernie won? Then they'd really be rigging their primaries.

Bernie lost fair and squarePERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what should the Democrats have done? Disenfranchise every Democrat that lives in a traditionally red state and only count the states Bernie won? Then they'd really be rigging their primaries.

Bernie lost fair and squarePERIOD
    The superdelegates can vote for whoever they want. It would have been smarter to focus on winnable states but the DNC was so sure they were going to get a landslide win with Clinton and even pick off some southern states just because Trump was a piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The superdelegates can vote for whoever they want. It would have been smarter to focus on winnable states but the DNC was so sure they were going to get a landslide win with Clinton and even pick off some southern states just because Trump was a piece of .
    You do realize that, without even considering superdelegates, Hillary still trounced Bernie in both the popular vote and the regular pledged delegates? You're basically suggesting that the superdelegates should have ignored the will of their party's voters and installed the less popular and less electable candidate as their nominee. Seems fair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize that, without even considering superdelegates, Hillary still trounced Bernie in both the popular vote and the regular pledged delegates? You're basically suggesting that the superdelegates should have ignored the will of their party's voters and installed the less popular and less electable candidate as their nominee. Seems fair.
    Meh she had 4.5% more delegates won. Michigan and Wisconsin should have probably been a wakeup call to the DNC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally agree with OP tbh. Don't know why American “patriots” are so concerned about monuments to traitors

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Meh she had 4.5% more delegates won. Michigan and Wisconsin should have probably been a wakeup call to the DNC.
    Hillary mopped the in' floor with Bernie's in' ass, Bum.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moral and intellectual death of conservatism
    when was conservatism alive and moral, outside the self-congratulating preening of conservatives?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pretty much.

It is the moral and intellectual death of conservatism, played out on a massive scale.

The death throes are not pretty to look at.
    Not really. Might be the moral and intellectual death of the GOP. With any luck the GOP will splinter and the Tea Party nutbars will vamoose.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP, conservatism, tea baggers, aren't going anywhere.

They are tools of the oligarchy and the oligarchy is unbeatable, unstoppable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. Might be the moral and intellectual death of the GOP. With any luck the GOP will splinter and the Tea Party nutbars will vamoose.
    Where would they run to? I can't see it, our cons ution pretty much guarantees a two party system and if you're not at least closely allied to one of the parties you're not going to have any power. Trump's going to turn the GOP into his nationalist party if the GOP congress doesn't impeach. It's probably already too late given his popularity with Republicans, his hostile takeover of the party looks like it has been successful. My fear is the Democrats will move even further to the right to court guys like Kasich and Romney and we'll end up with two very conservative parties in this nation.

Thread Information