Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he's a mercenary who is one of the greatest at what he does, it kept budging in on GM duties, creating a sub optimal situation and then leave, blaming the GM.
    Before / After

Cleveland I
    Miami
    Cleveland II

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Love, Tristan, Skumpert, JR Smith are trash, but not Kyrie.
    Kyrie is Marbury 2.0. He should thank LeBron every day for saving his career and making him one of the most overrated athletes in sports.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a mercenary. I called it a long time ago. Media will protect him regardless of what decision he makes because he is a made man.
    Media will play up all the angles at the right times; but they'll be sure not to vilify him too much. In the end, they're best off if he's the conquering hero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before / After

Cleveland I
    Miami
    Cleveland II
    What's your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your point?
    Read the Won / Loss before and after Lebron.

Next, read ownerships profits before and after Lebron.

I have zero problems with the terms Lebron left on. My only problem with him currently is his signing thru this season rather then being a FA now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read the Won / Loss before and after Lebron.

Next, read ownerships profits before and after Lebron.

I have zero problems with the terms Lebron left on. My only problem with him currently is his signing thru this season rather then being a FA now.
    How does that relate to what I wrote? Larry Brown made huge impacts to the teams he joined as well. That's my point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron wants to be player-coach, GM, and superstar. No way he gets along with Pop for an 82 game season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie is Marbury 2.0. He should thank LeBron every day for saving his career and making him one of the most overrated athletes in sports.
    Damn straight. He ain't no Mo Williams. 02/24/2011

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rank these two players son:

Kyrie
    CP0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a chance. LeBron is leaving to form another superteam with his friends.
    Yup, and Kawhi is his foil at this point, along with KD. No way Spurs give up on Kawhi and no way LeBron can play with him. KD wouldn't even play with Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron wants to be player-coach, GM, and superstar. No way he gets along with Pop for an 82 game season.
    LeBrons is not going to be a submissive bitty when Pop power trips and trots out his pet lineups and benches worthy players. So yeah, might be a good idea to scuttle Pop if Lebron comes down to San Antone.

It cost Duncan, it's now costing Kawhi.
    I will say viva la Pop for the strategy vs Golden gots in Game 1 and we'll never know how that series would have turned out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CN will always spin anything in favor of LeHopper

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he might just wish for a two way capable non geriatric roster tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he leaves and doesn't go to NY or LA, he's a ing fool. He's not a ing fool. His agent is in LA (Hollywood).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, and Kawhi is his foil at this point, along with KD. No way Spurs give up on Kawhi and no way LeBron can play with him. KD wouldn't even play with Kawhi
    Spurs won't try to afford a stacked team. It's not how they do business. They are a smaller niche market in SA, and that's how they remain profitable by not overspending for guys who won't increase the bottom line even if they win 3 in a row. It's too expensive to win a ring these days, if you can do it with your core players and a meteoric upstart like Leonard, you're in unicorn territory. Most teams will take a financial loss to try to position themselves as a winning franchise. Mark Cuban wouldn't even go year 2 after a ring. That's because it's a big money sink and somewhat of a gamble.

So Spurs won't pay Durant, Irving, James... anyone, that kind of money unless they are the "build around" piece. KD would be, but they think they have it already in Leonard. At least he'll sell tickets and get into the post season. That along with a no-nonsense coaching approach keeps the Spurs within striking distance while other teams jostle for position to acquire the latest big name that probably isn't going to change their fortunes much, other than getting them some y coverage from ESPN and reality TV shows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs won't try to afford a stacked team. It's not how they do business. They are a smaller niche market in SA, and that's how they remain profitable by not overspending for guys who won't increase the bottom line even if they win 3 in a row. It's too expensive to win a ring these days, if you can do it with your core players and a meteoric upstart like Leonard, you're in unicorn territory. Most teams will take a financial loss to try to position themselves as a winning franchise. Mark Cuban wouldn't even go year 2 after a ring. That's because it's a big money sink and somewhat of a gamble.

So Spurs won't pay Durant, Irving, James... anyone, that kind of money unless they are the "build around" piece. KD would be, but they think they have it already in Leonard. At least he'll sell tickets and get into the post season. That along with a no-nonsense coaching approach keeps the Spurs within striking distance while other teams jostle for position to acquire the latest big name that probably isn't going to change their fortunes much, other than getting them some y coverage from ESPN and reality TV shows.
    This, and everyone's one injury or random playoff performance away from losing anyway. Just ask the Warriors in 2016

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This, and everyone's one injury or random playoff performance away from losing anyway. Just ask the Warriors in 2016
    And ask the Warriors in 2015 and 2017 too

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And ask the Warriors in 2015 and 2017 too

Thread Information