Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 pages and going strong... success...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you cant say "hard" anymore? Geez, whats this world coming to.....no just in case....but geez
    Wtf...at least I didn't call him black (no racist).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Young Duncan's athletic ability is captured well in this highlight reel from a game during his rookie year.

God damn I love this video. It shows not only his strength and athleticism, but also his precision and finesse, something you dont see anymore from big men in the NBA. There is no current NBA big as good as rookie Duncan, much less prime Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn I love this video. It shows not only his strength and athleticism, but also his precision and finesse, something you dont see anymore from big men in the NBA. There is no current NBA big as good as rookie Duncan, much less prime Duncan.
    Of course there's not. Tim was an all time talent. You won't see another one for a long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course there's not. Tim was an all time talent. You won't see another one for a long time.
    Yeah, he's my favorite athlete ever and probably can't be surpassed. It's just funny that Davis and Cousins in their primes are worse than Duncan as a rookie. Even among the all time greats, rarely have they been as polished and dominant fresh into the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh if you agree with this, you have to give the nod to Kobe over Duncan.

So I disagree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love Kawhi but we all know Timmy could've scored a lot more if he needed to or wanted to. Timmy is also grossly underrated as a passer and maybe even develops a 3 playing in this era.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love Kawhi but we all know Timmy could've scored a lot more if he needed to or wanted to. Timmy is also grossly underrated as a passer and maybe even develops a 3 playing in this era.
    I remember him saying that he could have shot the 3, but Pop never put it in the playbook.

Thread Information