Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely on the $1300 computer. I got an IBM Aptiva that she paid $3,000 for way back there. I don't even think you can spend $3,000 on a desktop now.
    They even have desktops still?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They even have desktops still?
    They'll always have desktops. If you can put x amount of in a laptop, you can put a lot more of that in a desktop.
    At least until we start building it all in to our brains.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll always have desktops. If you can put x amount of in a laptop, you can put a lot more of that in a desktop.
    At least until we start building it all in to our brains.
    not gonna happen... media hogwash. At least not before longevity gets amped up because of real usable organs being grown artificially, and humanity finding an alternate planet to inhabit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not gonna happen... media hogwash. At least not before longevity gets amped up because of real usable organs being grown artificially, and humanity finding an alternate planet to inhabit.
    It'll happen. It's already happened. When people talk about aliens, they (the aliens) seem to have a shared consciousness. This is no doubt simply a implanted device that puts everyone in touch with a common database. It's not much different that everyone getting on Google to find information. Put that kind of link on a chip and put it in everyone's brains. Same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll happen. It's already happened. When people talk about aliens, they (the aliens) seem to have a shared consciousness. This is no doubt simply a implanted device that puts everyone in touch with a common database. It's not much different that everyone getting on Google to find information. Put that kind of link on a chip and put it in everyone's brains. Same thing.
    Humans and all animals, you can argue are already over 33 percent robot naturally. We use iron and electrolytes to make our parts work. We must have lipids (hydrocarbons) to survive... robots don't eat protein and carbs, of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Humans and all animals, you can argue are already over 33 percent robot naturally. We use iron and electrolytes to make our parts work. We must have lipids (hydrocarbons) to survive... robots don't eat protein and carbs, of course.
    We're on the same page. I was thinking of writing a book called, "We are the Robots". But I never got any further.

But yeah...we're just basically super advanced machines and maybe just a progression of some kind of being's design.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol fans quoted me three times in a row for one post? Lol meltdown

Thread Information