Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And she will get re elected.

You gotta hateful base, you play to it.
    Should sound familiar.
    If your point is we've lost our minds I can't disagree.

but I'm just passing through man.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Please. If this was 4 years ago, this thread would be up to 10 pages by now. Selective outrage: check
    lol triggered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's where us "triggered" lefties and cuckservatives will differ from the alt-right.

She should resign. A senator (or any public official) should always seek to handle conservation in the public sphere (the facebook conservation was public, I assume?) with class, rationality, and decorum. Sure, a few emotional gaffes are allowed now and then, but hoping for death on someone crosses that threshold and suggests she's not objective enough to reach across the aisle and work with Trump (should he clean his in' act up).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An elected official calling for the assassination of the POTUS. Yeah that's not worth talking about.
    Y'all didn't seem to care when Trump was talking about assassinating a President Clinton. Now it's important.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all didn't seem to care when Trump was talking about assassinating a President Clinton. Now it's important.
    If she would have said maybe there's something the unions can do to stop Trump there wouldn't be much to talk about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. If this was 4 years ago, this thread would be up to 10 pages by now. Selective outrage: check

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least there was immediate reaction by leaders in the democratic party....unlike someone we know.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/g...a69baaf2e.html

My guess is she will be force to resign by the end of the day.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least Trump trolled the fat slob. Though that type whale is easily drawn in to shallow water.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assassination is as American as the Cons ution. What's the problem?

Resolving EVERYTHING with guns is the American Way.

It's only a problem when you blood-thirsty gun fellators or your politicians get shot back at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pussyhatter meltdown at its prime point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An elected official calling for the assassination of the POTUS. Yeah that's not worth talking about.
    If true, she should not have said it. She should apologize, retract, and resign.

There is no place for that in our government. No place at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least there was immediate reaction by leaders in the democratic party....unlike someone we know.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/g...a69baaf2e.html

My guess is she will be force to resign by the end of the day.
    Pretty quick.

Ran across this gem from 5 years ago about Republican meltdowns at Obama's re-elections. Check out #3. (Trump)

https://newsone.com/2082964/republicans-against-obama/

I would note this list includes a suicide, and a murder-suicide where a contractor killed his family, where the reasons given were Obama's re-election.

Also included are people who cut off personal relations with people that voted Democratic, attempted murder, etc.

Robert Murray, CEO of the coal company Murray Energy, actually read a “prayer for America” to his employees and then layed off 150 of them across three company locations when his candidate Mitt Romney lost his presidential bid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty quick.

Ran across this gem from 5 years ago about Republican meltdowns at Obama's re-elections. Check out #3. (Trump)

https://newsone.com/2082964/republicans-against-obama/

I would note this list includes a suicide, and a murder-suicide where a contractor killed his family, where the reasons given were Obama's re-election.

Also included are people who cut off personal relations with people that voted Democratic, attempted murder, etc.
    this is just perfect. Good find.

Now let's watch Spurtacular spin his way out of this one since he said that Mitt Romney's supporters moved on after he lost and weren't such snowflakes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is just perfect. Good find.

Now let's watch Spurtacular spin his way out of this one since he said that Mitt Romney's supporters moved on after he lost and weren't such snowflakes.
    So, a solitary incident is equitable to riots in the streets?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they generally aren't.

Are you trying to say there were riots specifically because of Trumps election?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ultimately, demonstrators are not protesting Trump because he is Republican. They aren’t protesting him because he is a white male. These protests are because of the bigotry his campaign has emboldened and the fear of discrimination his presidency has the capacity to perpetuate.
    Conservatives forget history in discrediting Trump protesters
    http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...d-to-discredit

It's not like you weren't warned.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm using the term riot somewhat liberally, because they are not especially violent compared to other riots. But directly after the elections, liberals through mass tizzies in the streets. And they've engaged in violence as a major tactic over the past two years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A student protest at the University of Mississippi against the re-election of President Obama turned disorderly on Wednesday morning, with some students chanting racial epithets and two arrested for disorderly conduct.

The university said in a statement that a crowd of 400 people formed at the student union shortly before midnight after reports of a riot spread on social media. Some students yelled racial slurs and profanity in anger over Mr. Obama’s re-election, the statement said. Photographs posted online showed students lighting Obama campaign signs on fire.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us...ns-unruly.html

I watch enough of Fox "news" to be familiar with this narrative.

Unfortunately, it is, as usual, a convenient half-truth. Pablum for the converted. Coolaid to be drunk. Piss on your shoes being told its raining.

I really wish people would stop thinking Fox narratives are somehow undeserving of fact-checking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our side is asking us to be gracious and conciliatory and so forth — and frankly for me, folks, I am ready for battle. I am on the field. I have taken it. There is a golden opportunity here to rebuild the conservative movement. We got a lot of epic battles ahead. They will be energizing. They will be purposeful. They will be meaningful, and we will succeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm using the term riot somewhat liberally, because they are not especially violent compared to other riots. But directly after the elections, liberals through mass tizzies in the streets. And they've engaged in violence as a major tactic over the past two years.
    Liberals haven't done that anymore than conservatives used nooses placed in public places as a major tactic when a black man was elected.

Most liberals don't support violence. Claiming otherwise is just as much a lie as saying most conservatives are racist.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 08-18-2017 at 11:40 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us...ns-unruly.html

I watch enough of Fox "news" to be familiar with this narrative.

Unfortunately, it is, as usual, a convenient half-truth. Pablum for the converted. Coolaid to be drunk. Piss on your shoes being told its raining.

I really wish people would stop thinking Fox narratives are somehow undeserving of fact-checking.
    You find anomalies and pretend they stack up to consistent behavior of the left.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals haven't done that anymore than conservatives used nooses placed in public places as a major tactic when a black man was elected.

Most liberals don't support violence. Claiming otherwise is just as much a lie as saying most conservatives are racist.
    I didn't say most liberals support violence. I said it's more prevalent. There's really no doubt about that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If true, she should not have said it. She should apologize, retract, and resign.

There is no place for that in our government. No place at all.

Well said, it's the perfect response to this political layup. It's almost as easy as condemning Nazis .

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count

Absolutely. Google Portland riot after Trump election.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She's black. She ain't goin' nowhere.

Thread Information