Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's depressing, tbh.
    His hostile takeover of the GOP is pretty much a done deal now. I can't understand why you and Snake don't hate him more than I do since you're both conservatives and losing your party to this piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So back to being a nothingburger after Uday, Cuckner, and Manafort met with a promised Russian government lawyer for dirt on Hillary?

I'm just not into conspiracies. Some dumbass always talks.
    Last edited by DarrinS; 08-17-2017 at 11:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His hostile takeover of the GOP is pretty much a done deal now. I can't understand why you and Snake don't hate him more than I do since you're both conservatives and losing your party to this piece of .

Was not expecting agent orange to win, tbh. Even so, I hate current GOP leaders. They have control and can't do jack .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So back to being a nothingburger after Uday, Cuckner, and Manafort met with a promised Russian government lawyer for dirt on Hillary?
    To be objective, a person who has had 5 Federal Investigations opened against her should never have won the Demo primary. Her past is pure ing wicked, and while nothing is "proven", neither is Russia collusion with Trump. But I do believe where there is smoke, there is fire. She is a flip flop artist that panders like a lifetime politician is expected. What baffles me, and insults my intelligence, is how the Left and their Cult following had no problen pointing to Trump's past to discredit him and always maintained a leopard can't change its spots but either selectively ignored her past trangressions, including her ties to known white supremacists ( you don't get the Governorship of ing Arkansas without suckery to the white trash cons uency, especially when your brother in law is unloading 96% of the state's blow with his brother's knowledge (white trash is the biggest contingency of faux Christians) ) or were just flat out ignorant to it all (a successful career politician's best skill is keeping your transgressions under the rug til it's too late to do anything about it or they're dead) and her white supremacy mores and values per today's Liberal views were overly forgiven, ignored and the double standards left me speechless.

Couple that with Bernie's complicity in rigging the Demo primary ( he's a giant piece of , but I find all career politicians generally are, but it's proven with this hypocritical cuckold snake oil pitchman) and I find the scrutiny and judgements against Trump by any Hillary supporter, up until, maybe 3 months ago, ing ponderous at best, and insulting to my intelligence. Even at his worst, pre-election, he had nothing on this s bag, her past life was absolutel everything today's Leftists say they are against. For a core that is overly judgemental and aligns political affiliation with morality, I can not forgive the Left for allowing this awful, crooked person to run as their candidate while the blatant attack on Trump was on the table.

I've never been fully aligned with any party. I voted Bush in my first chance to vote because I couldn't trust any disciple of Clinton fr being a god damned liar, and then voted John Kerry after it was apparent Bush was a piece of , voted Obama in 08, he was the same war mongering, divisive liar that had occupied the White House prior, absolutely abstained from voting between a piece of and a ing moron in 12 once Ron Paul's hail mary run as psuedo Repub was over ( the most objective Politico I saw in my lifetime) and couldn't let someone so ing awful and so vile as Hillary and the LOLeftist, micro-political agenda into the top office.

I truly felt Trump, as an outsider, could change thing and go against the establismentary grip on our Government. But he is an idiot. Equally as stupid as those I deplore on the Left and exhibits all the behaviors I loathe that LOLeftist brown shirters display- absolute intolerance of any and all criticisms and opposing views, complete flip-floppery when it's convient for him and pure inep ude.

I will maintain that his trangressions are unfairly judged based on an obvious smear campgain from MSM propagada and he is no worse a leader, and villain, than Hilary would have been. The difference between them is that Hillary knows how to play the game and knows how to keep her wickedness under wraps and under rugs and has been a student basically her entire adulthood. Trump would be wayyyyyyu more accepted if he had Hillary's political skills, but he acts every bit as the spoiled rich he is, as do the twits that drink Leftist kool aid.

I'm tired of having my intelligence insulted by both parites. I do hope Trump resigns and Pence takes office, he knows how to play the game. I denounce the twit.

I cast my lot with him becauae the alternative was worse. I moved to Cali right as Scwartz had finished his killing of the state and realized he was enablled to power by a very, very stupid society and saw it surpassed by Moonbeam and his syndicate. Im seeing the same thing- an unqualified twit in power, enabled by a stupid society. Only differnce? The alternative was ing worse.

Sorry, I know tl; dr. But had to get it out, plus about six 9 oz glasses of a 1962 local Pinot Noir vintage.

Trump. bat LOLeftist lunacy as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before the election I talked about realignment of the GOP and that was coming for the DNC also, and how messy realignment was. I just thought it would be occurring in a different fashion that it's currently playing out (with the Dems in the WH). Imo, there isn't a ton of real difference between the two parties, certainly over the last 16 years, so I'm cool with the messiness. I don't know if realignment of the parties is going to turn out great or go horribly wrong but I think it's necessary. It's gonna be a bumpy ride either way.

I'm never going to be as upset about government as you. Your a progressive who trusts that if we just increase the size and scope of government life will get much better. I'm a conservative who never trusts that the government will do a good job solving anything. That's why you'll never see me going to inaugurations or even rallies to cheer on the magic man who is going to make everything better. It's hard to get too disappointed when you never expect that much to begin with.
    Last edited by SnakeBoy; 08-18-2017 at 04:15 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    both conservatives and losing your party
    It's not my party and it's not all that conservative. At least not my kind of conservative. "Conservative" is a pretty loose term. I have liberal friends who think I'm a right winger and I have right winger friends who think I'm a liberal.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not my party and it's not all that conservative. At least not my kind of conservative. "Conservative" is a pretty loose term. I have liberal friends who think I'm a right winger and I have right winger friends who think I'm a liberal.

That way you can't lose. It's pussy. It's chicken

PERIOD

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That way you can't lose. It's pussy. It's chicken

PERIOD
    No it's honest...and he's right. Politics is nothing but a sport with two teams that have a Superbowl every four years and for the next four one team gets to call scoreboard on the other. You've just proven that with the statement you made.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to see this got dragged out. Resigning is too easy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oligarchy's Freedrom Kockus ungovernability is what got Boner fired, and it wants Ryan's head, too, replaced by one of the F/K.

The Repugs have been taken over, pushed to rightwing extremism paid for by the oligarchy, not Trash. Moderates have been purged or intimidated into silent compliance.

Trash came to DC with no friends, allies in Congress and will leave with fewer. He hasn't take over . He's a side show, all fluff, but his policies are 100% Repug. He will leave no mark on the Repug party.

Trash resigning, quitting as a LOSER, will reduce the backlash from his Deplorable base against Repugs, compared to the backlash the Repugs fear if they were to convict him.

The Repugs, even in the short term, will be just as ty, destructive as ever after Trash resigns, the oligarchy will not have lost any power.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-18-2017 at 10:31 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No it's honest...and he's right. Politics is nothing but a sport with two teams that have a Superbowl every four years and for the next four one team gets to call scoreboard on the other. You've just proven that with the statement you made.
    That's your belief, bene.

It's got not one thing to do with me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most republicans---if not all call Hillary a super lefty. Right up there with good old Bernie.

That should tell you a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can it not be your party when you said you voted a straight Republican ticket? It always kills me that so many reliable Republican voters call themselves independents and then complain when polls have more self-identified Democrat voters than self-identified Republicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm never going to be as upset about government as you. Your a progressive who trusts that if we just increase the size and scope of government life will get much better. I'm a conservative who never trusts that the government will do a good job solving anything. That's why you'll never see me going to inaugurations or even rallies to cheer on the magic man who is going to make everything better. It's hard to get too disappointed when you never expect that much to begin with.
    I'm someone who believes government is a necessary evil, and that small government creates a power vacuum to be filled by something worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be objective, a person who has had 5 Federal Investigations opened against her should never have won the Demo primary. Her past is pure ing wicked, and while nothing is "proven", neither is Russia collusion with Trump. But I do believe where there is smoke, there is fire. She is a flip flop artist that panders like a lifetime politician is expected. What baffles me, and insults my intelligence, is how the Left and their Cult following had no problen pointing to Trump's past to discredit him and always maintained a leopard can't change its spots but either selectively ignored her past trangressions, including her ties to known white supremacists ( you don't get the Governorship of ing Arkansas without suckery to the white trash cons uency, especially when your brother in law is unloading 96% of the state's blow with his brother's knowledge (white trash is the biggest contingency of faux Christians) ) or were just flat out ignorant to it all (a successful career politician's best skill is keeping your transgressions under the rug til it's too late to do anything about it or they're dead) and her white supremacy mores and values per today's Liberal views were overly forgiven, ignored and the double standards left me speechless.

Couple that with Bernie's complicity in rigging the Demo primary ( he's a giant piece of , but I find all career politicians generally are, but it's proven with this hypocritical cuckold snake oil pitchman) and I find the scrutiny and judgements against Trump by any Hillary supporter, up until, maybe 3 months ago, ing ponderous at best, and insulting to my intelligence. Even at his worst, pre-election, he had nothing on this s bag, her past life was absolutel everything today's Leftists say they are against. For a core that is overly judgemental and aligns political affiliation with morality, I can not forgive the Left for allowing this awful, crooked person to run as their candidate while the blatant attack on Trump was on the table.

I've never been fully aligned with any party. I voted Bush in my first chance to vote because I couldn't trust any disciple of Clinton fr being a god damned liar, and then voted John Kerry after it was apparent Bush was a piece of , voted Obama in 08, he was the same war mongering, divisive liar that had occupied the White House prior, absolutely abstained from voting between a piece of and a ing moron in 12 once Ron Paul's hail mary run as psuedo Repub was over ( the most objective Politico I saw in my lifetime) and couldn't let someone so ing awful and so vile as Hillary and the LOLeftist, micro-political agenda into the top office.

I truly felt Trump, as an outsider, could change thing and go against the establismentary grip on our Government. But he is an idiot. Equally as stupid as those I deplore on the Left and exhibits all the behaviors I loathe that LOLeftist brown shirters display- absolute intolerance of any and all criticisms and opposing views, complete flip-floppery when it's convient for him and pure inep ude.

I will maintain that his trangressions are unfairly judged based on an obvious smear campgain from MSM propagada and he is no worse a leader, and villain, than Hilary would have been. The difference between them is that Hillary knows how to play the game and knows how to keep her wickedness under wraps and under rugs and has been a student basically her entire adulthood. Trump would be wayyyyyyu more accepted if he had Hillary's political skills, but he acts every bit as the spoiled rich he is, as do the twits that drink Leftist kool aid.

I'm tired of having my intelligence insulted by both parites. I do hope Trump resigns and Pence takes office, he knows how to play the game. I denounce the twit.

I cast my lot with him becauae the alternative was worse. I moved to Cali right as Scwartz had finished his killing of the state and realized he was enablled to power by a very, very stupid society and saw it surpassed by Moonbeam and his syndicate. Im seeing the same thing- an unqualified twit in power, enabled by a stupid society. Only differnce? The alternative was ing worse.

Sorry, I know tl; dr. But had to get it out, plus about six 9 oz glasses of a 1962 local Pinot Noir vintage.

Trump. bat LOLeftist lunacy as well.
    I think you'd see people on the left here ting on a president Clinton all the time had she won. I hate her and my best case scenario for the election would have been her winning and then having one of her bouts with pneumonia right after the electoral college voted so Kaine would become president. My support for Clinton came strictly from the fact that she would never get anything done with Ryan controlling the house while a Trump victory would give Ryan a huge amount of power, and I hate Ryan an order of magnitude more than I hate Trump. If the shoe was on the other foot and Pelosi had gerrymandered a guaranteed house victory for 2016 I would have advocated and voted Trump as much as I despise him because I wouldn't like a President Clinton with both house of congress controlled by her party either. In a choice between a neutered Clinton and a powerful Trump, I'll take the .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think you'd see people on the left here ting on a president Clinton all the time had she won. I hate her and my best case scenario for the election would have been her winning and then having one of her bouts with pneumonia right after the electoral college voted so Kaine would become president. My support for Clinton came strictly from the fact that she would never get anything done with Ryan controlling the house while a Trump victory would give Ryan a huge amount of power, and I hate Ryan an order of magnitude more than I hate Trump. If the shoe was on the other foot and Pelosi had gerrymandered a guaranteed house victory for 2016 I would have advocated and voted Trump as much as I despise him because I wouldn't like a President Clinton with both house of congress controlled by her party either. In a choice between a neutered Clinton and a powerful Trump, I'll take the .
    That all got straightened out, bum...

He mopped the in' floor with her in' ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm someone who believes government is a necessary evil, and that small government creates a power vacuum to be filled by something worse.
    You're also someone who is chock full of of a Friday morning.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How can it not be your party when you said you voted a straight Republican ticket? It always kills me that so many reliable Republican voters call themselves independents and then complain when polls have more self-identified Democrat voters than self-identified Republicans.
    Though I've never seen the like of people citing & complaining about this until he mopped the in' floor with her in' ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though I've never seen the like of people citing & complaining about this until he mopped the in' floor with her in' ass.
    Please, that was Limbaugh's rallying cry in the 2012 election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're also someone who is chock full of of a Friday morning.
    Why so mad today cubby? Did Katy Girl finally forbid you from ing your mother some more?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why so mad today cubby? Did Katy Girl finally forbid you from ing your mother some more?
    That's right, c'mon ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any polling experts know if/how they account for changes where people may no longer wish to identify with a certain party? It seems like approval within a party may be skewed by the fact that, particularly when issues are as much a hot-bed as this one, people who disapprove may be likely to disassociate from the party related to the controversy in question.

So if they're looking for a fair sample based on certain percentages of Republicans/Democrats/Independents, couldn't that skew the results within the different party groups?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have voted for democrats I have voted for the green party candiate

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    dale and ducks waddling back per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have voted for democrats I have voted for the green party candiate