Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have voted for Pence, not for Trump.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's right, c'mon ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy
    So how pissed are you now with your boy Bannon left face down in the ground?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be objective, a person who has had 5 Federal Investigations opened against her should never have won the Demo primary. Her past is pure ing wicked, and while nothing is "proven", neither is Russia collusion with Trump. But I do believe where there is smoke, there is fire. She is a flip flop artist that panders like a lifetime politician is expected. What baffles me, and insults my intelligence, is how the Left and their Cult following had no problen pointing to Trump's past to discredit him and always maintained a leopard can't change its spots but either selectively ignored her past trangressions, including her ties to known white supremacists ( you don't get the Governorship of ing Arkansas without suckery to the white trash cons uency, especially when your brother in law is unloading 96% of the state's blow with his brother's knowledge (white trash is the biggest contingency of faux Christians) ) or were just flat out ignorant to it all (a successful career politician's best skill is keeping your transgressions under the rug til it's too late to do anything about it or they're dead) and her white supremacy mores and values per today's Liberal views were overly forgiven, ignored and the double standards left me speechless.

Couple that with Bernie's complicity in rigging the Demo primary ( he's a giant piece of , but I find all career politicians generally are, but it's proven with this hypocritical cuckold snake oil pitchman) and I find the scrutiny and judgements against Trump by any Hillary supporter, up until, maybe 3 months ago, ing ponderous at best, and insulting to my intelligence. Even at his worst, pre-election, he had nothing on this s bag, her past life was absolutel everything today's Leftists say they are against. For a core that is overly judgemental and aligns political affiliation with morality, I can not forgive the Left for allowing this awful, crooked person to run as their candidate while the blatant attack on Trump was on the table.

I've never been fully aligned with any party. I voted Bush in my first chance to vote because I couldn't trust any disciple of Clinton fr being a god damned liar, and then voted John Kerry after it was apparent Bush was a piece of , voted Obama in 08, he was the same war mongering, divisive liar that had occupied the White House prior, absolutely abstained from voting between a piece of and a ing moron in 12 once Ron Paul's hail mary run as psuedo Repub was over ( the most objective Politico I saw in my lifetime) and couldn't let someone so ing awful and so vile as Hillary and the LOLeftist, micro-political agenda into the top office.

I truly felt Trump, as an outsider, could change thing and go against the establismentary grip on our Government. But he is an idiot. Equally as stupid as those I deplore on the Left and exhibits all the behaviors I loathe that LOLeftist brown shirters display- absolute intolerance of any and all criticisms and opposing views, complete flip-floppery when it's convient for him and pure inep ude.

I will maintain that his trangressions are unfairly judged based on an obvious smear campgain from MSM propagada and he is no worse a leader, and villain, than Hilary would have been. The difference between them is that Hillary knows how to play the game and knows how to keep her wickedness under wraps and under rugs and has been a student basically her entire adulthood. Trump would be wayyyyyyu more accepted if he had Hillary's political skills, but he acts every bit as the spoiled rich he is, as do the twits that drink Leftist kool aid.

I'm tired of having my intelligence insulted by both parites. I do hope Trump resigns and Pence takes office, he knows how to play the game. I denounce the twit.

I cast my lot with him becauae the alternative was worse. I moved to Cali right as Scwartz had finished his killing of the state and realized he was enablled to power by a very, very stupid society and saw it surpassed by Moonbeam and his syndicate. Im seeing the same thing- an unqualified twit in power, enabled by a stupid society. Only differnce? The alternative was ing worse.

Sorry, I know tl; dr. But had to get it out, plus about six 9 oz glasses of a 1962 local Pinot Noir vintage.

Trump. bat LOLeftist lunacy as well.
    Me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucho is your ALT?

Never would've guessed

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So how pissed are you now with your boy Bannon left face down in the ground?
    Enraged, but, resigned. I stated earlier in the week that I believed that Trump & Bannon were running a game. I was dead wrong. And I really believed it at initiation, but, then it turned dark the last 24 hours and I became alarmed. But, I still held out hope.

It is what it is. Trump somehow honestly believes that placating this mob will stop them from coming into the House and dragging him out and lynching him in the streets. And no one is going to convince him otherwise. I thought he would know better, but, he does not.

It's a human frailty. We all possess such. I'd like to believe I'd repudiate every sling & arrow. But, I ain't President.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Enraged, but, resigned. I stated earlier in the week that I believed that Trump & Bannon were running a game. I was dead wrong. And I really believed it at initiation, but, then it turned dark the last 24 hours and I became alarmed. But, I still held out hope.

It is what it is. Trump somehow honestly believes that placating this mob will stop them from coming into the House and dragging him out and lynching him in the streets. And no one is going to convince him otherwise. I thought he would know better, but, he does not.

It's a human frailty. We all possess such. I'd like to believe I'd repudiate every sling & arrow. But, I ain't President.
    thats because he's the "art of the kneel"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucho is your ALT?

Never would've guessed
    You didnt know? Mitch also

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have the bulk of alts here, fat hands.

Do something with your life.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking about writing a parody of the book called "Fart of the Meal".
    But I didn't get any further than the le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have the bulk of alts here, fat hands.

Do something with your life.
    says "restless"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says "restless"
    And? That's the only alt I have created and it has 1 post.

Dont get hurt when someone points out the truth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucho is your ALT?

Never would've guessed

You're an idiot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And? That's the only alt I have created and it has 1 post.

Dont get hurt when someone points out the truth.
    You're an idiot, too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm someone who believes government is a necessary evil, and that small government creates a power vacuum to be filled by something worse.
    That doesn't make sense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can it not be your party when you said you voted a straight Republican ticket? It always kills me that so many reliable Republican voters call themselves independents and then complain when polls have more self-identified Democrat voters than self-identified Republicans.
    I started voting straight Republican after your party shoved Obamacare down our throats. All the Dems who said it sucked and they couldn't support it but in the end and after a ride on Air Force One or a little carve out just for them then yeah I'll vote for it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started voting straight Republican after your party shoved Obamacare down our throats. All the Dems who said it sucked and they couldn't support it but in the end and after a ride on Air Force One or a little carve out just for them then yeah I'll vote for it.
    Will you continue to vote republican after the massive choke job?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No doubt Obama ed up thinking he could get Republican votes by implementing a healthcare plan based on one Republicans created in Massachusetts. Real America was too pissed at a nigger getting elected and demanded complete obstruction after the Koch money starting flowing in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No doubt Obama ed up thinking he could get Republican votes by implementing a healthcare plan based on one Republicans created in Massachusetts. Real America was too pissed at a nigger getting elected and demanded complete obstruction after the Koch money starting flowing in.
    .........I was tight lipped & flat eared, that's for damn sure---especially after he assured me he was only 1/2 black + 1/2 white! Coulda knocked me over with a white feather when he turned & said he was 100% black.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will you continue to vote republican after the massive choke job?
    In the midterms absolutely. In 2020, well the SC will probably be locked up by then so I'll have to see what emerges from the Democratic primaries. As of right now I can't imagine it's going to be anything good. Unless some unknown Democrat emerges that can unify the party it's going to be more of a show than the Republican primaries were imo.

Let's be clear, Trump is in trouble and the GOP is struggling to govern but that doesn't mean Democrats are winning. Your party is in an even more ed up position than the GOP. I don't know why none of you can see that. It's still "everything is fine, we just need a different candidate" smh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Dems can produce a tolerable candidate and the congress is in GOP hands I'd vote for the democrat. I've said before that usually it's divided govt that governs best. That's why I respect bb's reason for voting for Clinton. I thought about it briefly but that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .........I was tight lipped & flat eared, that's for damn sure---especially after he assured me he was only 1/2 black + 1/2 white! Coulda knocked me over with a white feather when he turned & said he was 100% black.
    He disowned his own mother Thread?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the midterms absolutely. In 2020, well the SC will probably be locked up by then so I'll have to see what emerges from the Democratic primaries. As of right now I can't imagine it's going to be anything good. Unless some unknown Democrat emerges that can unify the party it's going to be more of a show than the Republican primaries were imo.

Let's be clear, Trump is in trouble and the GOP is struggling to govern but that doesn't mean Democrats are winning. Your party is in an even more ed up position than the GOP. I don't know why none of you can see that. It's still "everything is fine, we just need a different candidate" smh.
    The DNC cleaned house. Still insiders but the people that were running it before are all gone.

You have a mixed of insiders and Bernie loyalists.

I dont know what you expect from a party that's not going anywhere.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He disowned his own mother Thread?
    He was completely jazzed. You almost couldn't blame him. He was slender, looked good in a Brooks Brother suit.

The only time I felt something for the man is from aside he made one day about how he wanted to go back to Chicago for a visit. Just a visit. And how truly crestfallen he was that that was impossible.

Hit my heart for some reason. He was honest, no game face there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would be amazed if Trump lasts an entire term. People forget that Nixon won in a landslide and he got forced out.

The Russia nothingburger is the least of his problems. If "they" REALLY want you out, "they" will find a way.
    I'm just not into conspiracies. Some dumbass always talks.
    say what?

Thread Information