My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Creating endless poverty with Obamacare: check

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So crazy how a truly great and progressive President like Tricky gets the rep of a slimy, divisive poverty pimp who admitted he has the whole nation bugged and sold more illegal weapons to drug cartels and the Arab enemy, some of which have been traced to murders of Americans.

The piece of is heralded as a great man and held in the same esteem of your Lincolns and Kennedys and Teddy Roosevelts when he is a ing Woodrow Wilson, George W. Bush and LBJ. An absolutely awful person who was good at exploiting his base's stupidity and faux morality.

Nixon, recorded his calls and tried to help some dude's out who helped him out, without his knowledge. That doesn't even register on Obama's meter with what's been proven with Obama's last year in office alone. The AG colluding with Comey to halt the Hillary investigation is a fair comparison to Watergate, except way worst.

Obama deserves the ty wrap that Nixon catches and Nixon was a victim of Leftist media narrative that couldn't be bothered to to report on all the good he did, which has been unmatched since then. We are seeing the exact same kind of scrutiny and malice-reporting on Trump, but, unlike Nixon, Trump is a ing idiot and it's so much easier to paint the narrative, and he puts his ing foot in his mouth.

Trump has done some good stuff, but his words, lack of action, repulsive urge for petty retaliation and mass vacationing make him as unfit for office as Obama and Bush were and make it that much easier to bury him in the press and to s society getting stupider and stupider. But, the one thing with him is, with the way he has made a mess of stuff, even if he wanted to, be won't be able to commit crimes against his country the way that piece of Obama did, nor will he be able to murder as many as Bush and Obama did.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Obama
    *ding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8 years of MSM propaganda working in your favor, and the public will automatically tune out any criticism. Obama played ball and did everything the Globalists (CFR;NSA;CIA;EU;ISIL) wanted and received every possible award imaginable - literal or figurative. Every show from Ellen to Fallon was singing his praises while the public clapped like trained seals. Real Americans could only endure and pray for someone like Trump to come along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this rate it's going to be hilarious watching our right wing trolls in 2018 and 2020.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this rate it's going to be hilarious watching our right wing trolls in 2018 and 2020.
    Well, with all the Ls the Left keeps taking, they'll see even less than you. Seems fair. Now, back to under the moss covered rock from which you came.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, with all the Ls the Left keeps taking, they'll see even less than you. Seems fair. Now, back to under the moss covered rock from which you came.
    I don't identify with the Democratic party, dim. I like certain individuals that are associated with both sides, they maintained office, and they have all been gaining political power. More people like that are coming up through the grass roots. The movement within DA circles nationwide has been a breath of fresh air for example.

Meanwhile, your best case scenario is 4 years of relevance and as time goes by that seems more and more an overestimation. You dimwits still cannot think farther than Hillary mostly because you lack a capacity to think for yourself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't identify with the Democratic party, dim. I like certain individuals that are associated with both sides, they maintained office, and they have all been gaining political power. More people like that are coming up through the grass roots. The movement within DA circles nationwide has been a breath of fresh air for example.

Meanwhile, your best case scenario is 4 years of relevance and as time goes by that seems more and more an overestimation. You dimwits still cannot think farther than Hillary mostly because you lack a capacity to think for yourself.
    You tool. You just don't know what you're talking about.

You're a typical Leftist twit with gross stereotypes. I don't identify with the Right, you were the one grouping everyone together, but then again for a pseudo intellectual who's best skill is trying to pick his spots, I don't expect you to know any of this.

Again, back to under the rock from which you came. You're not as smart as you think you are and never will be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does threads like this make Trump supporters feel better or something? But Obama....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does threads like this make Trump supporters feel better or something? But Obama....
    But it was ok for "But Bush..." the previous 8 years?

Just want to see when, and if, it's ok to follow precedent.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Absolutely. him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it was ok for "But Bush..." the previous 8 years?

Just want to see when, and if, it's ok to follow precedent.

Did Bush leave the country in better shape than Obama did after his last term?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please answer the question.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But to humor you, the country wasn't as torn and divided and idiocy on both sides was minimal compared to Eavesdrop Gunsales' last administration, so yes, Bush, in that regard, he did. Both are absolutely detestable.

Still, it's hypocritical to try and justify it for you and yours did it and then try and soapbox and condemn the dudes doing it now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But to humor you, the country wasn't as torn and divided and idiocy on both sides was minimal compared to Eavesdrop Gunsales' last administration, so yes, Bush, in that regard, he did. Both are absolutely detestable.

Still, it's hypocritical to try and justify it for you and yours did it and then try and soapbox and condemn the dudes doing it now.
    Chooch

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rightwingnutjob sheeple OBSESSED with Obama and Hillary, as their right wing hate media leads them around by the nose

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    rightwingnutjob sheeple OBSESSED with Obama and Hillary, as their right wing hate media leads them around by the nose
    Bouts, it's like shaved pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just like its hypocritical to blast liberals for bashing Trump when conservatives did it for 8 years non stop since the day he stepped into office.
    Last edited by florige; 08-19-2017 at 11:32 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    But to humor you, the country wasn't as torn and divided and idiocy on both sides was minimal
    Yeah, after Bush everyone was too busy trying to fix a historically bad recession to worry about bull like race relations.

"Racism isn't an issue if you just the entire world's economy!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And that was Obama's fault how?
    Last edited by florige; 08-19-2017 at 11:38 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, after Bush everyone was too busy trying to fix a historically bad recession to worry about bull like race relations.

But Obama is a arab terrorist so he is as bad as Bush was according to Fox News reports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by florige; 08-19-2017 at 11:39 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please answer the question.

Oh and yes Bush left this country in absolute shambles and liberals didn't have to dig up three year old articles that looked like something a kid wrote in his garage in order to criticize Bush. He left a path of destruction pretty clear cut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Plus we know Obama is the king of the blacks and has total control over them so anytime they start getting uppity it's his fault.

Thread Information