Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should study 9/11. If you think it was just a score of muslim terrorists then you're in the dark.
    It was also Bush?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at how much power/money the govt. and their benefactors got from 9/11. Look at the various evidence that we've been given false narratives. You really believe that 9/11 was just about a small terrorist organization pulling the wool over our eyes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at how much power/money the govt. and their benefactors got from 9/11. Look at the various evidence that we've been given false narratives. You really believe that 9/11 was just about a small terrorist organization pulling the wool over our eyes?
    So Bush did 9/11?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it so important that I say Bush did it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it so important that I say Bush did it?
    Most Truthers claim Bush + Cheney were the ones who took down the towers. So what happened on 9/11?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most Truthers claim Bush + Cheney were the ones who took down the towers. So what happened on 9/11?
    I think it's obvious that there were some high ranking players in on it. I think that Bush/Cheney were in on it or to what degree they were involved or not involved is distracting of that reality. Personally, I think Cheney/Bush are very shady characters. Bush is charismatic and people don't tend to want to doubt someone like that. Well, OJ is very charismatic, and look at what he did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's obvious that there were some high ranking players in on it. I think that Bush/Cheney were in on it or to what degree they were involved or not involved is distracting of that reality. Personally, I think Cheney/Bush are very shady characters. Bush is charismatic and people don't tend to want to doubt someone like that. Well, OJ is very charismatic, and look at what he did.
    So Bush is charismatic is what happened on 9/11?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Bush is charismatic is what happened on 9/11?
    What? I'm saying that he's generally likeable and in a high position and people don't tend to want to doubt a person like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? I'm saying that he's generally likeable and in a high position and people don't tend to want to doubt a person like that.
    So you say Bush/Cheney were in on it. You should expand there.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you say Bush/Cheney were in on it. You should expand there.
    I already said that I don't think that me speculating on it lends itself to the obvious reality that there were many in on 9/11. Have you at least spent time studying this, or do you just buy what you're told?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already said that I don't think that me speculating on it lends itself to the obvious reality that there were many in on 9/11. Have you at least spent time studying this, or do you just buy what you're told?
    Why can't you just say what happened?

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2deep4u

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cos I'm not an arrogant prick that pretends he knows all the answers. Have you studied this in any meaningful way?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cos I'm not an arrogant prick that pretends he knows all the answers. Have you studied this in any meaningful way?
    The idea that Bush and Cheney were in on 9/11 is the stupidest thing ever said on this forum, even worse than you were ragging on the Spurs for cutting Jimmer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Chomsky said, the idea of Bush being involved in 9/11 is re ed because it could never be kept secret and would have been the death of the Republican party. I don't know what's so outlandish about Islamic terrorists coming from Saudi Arabia, taking classes in flight school, and hijacking planes and flying them into buildings.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The idea that Bush and Cheney were in on 9/11 is the stupidest thing ever said on this forum, even worse than you were ragging on the Spurs for cutting Jimmer.
    I figured that's why you kept asking the question. Why can't you answer whether you've studied this in any meaningful way? Is it just too hard for you to believe that people in high ranking positions would people over? It happens every day, dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figured that's why you kept asking the question. Why can't you answer whether you've studied this in any meaningful way? Is it just too hard for you to believe that people in high ranking positions would people over? It happens every day, dude.
    I'm trying to study it by asking you what happened on 9/11 and you keep stonewalling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's possible that Machiavellian head was passively complicit in 9/11 by not pushing dubya and law-enforcement/natsec people much harder to handle the "red flags of summer".

I'm SURE head was thrilled, "not let a crisis go to waste", when OBL handed head a pretext to invade Iraq for oil, aka, his "national energy plan"

And then head pushed dozens of lies about Saddam to justify head's geopolitical war crime.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-20-2017 at 03:58 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm trying to study it by asking you what happened on 9/11 and you keep stonewalling.
    You're trying to mock and ridicule. So, you haven't studied it is what you're saying?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's possible that Machiavellian Cheney was passively complicit in the 9/11 by not pushing dubya and law-enforcment/natsec people much harder to handle the "red flags of summer".

I'm SURE head was thrilled, "not let a crisis go to wasite", when OBL handed head a pretext to invade Iraq for oil.

And then head pushed dozens of lies about Saddam to justify head's geopolitical war crime.
    Being ty at running the nation isn't being complicit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're trying to mock and ridicule. So, you haven't studied it is what you're saying?
    I'm saying tell me what happened.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's possible that Machiavellian Cheney was passively complicit in the 9/11 by not pushing dubya and law-enforcment/natsec people much harder to handle the "red flags of summer".

I'm SURE head was thrilled, "not let a crisis go to wasite", when OBL handed head a pretext to invade Iraq for oil.

And OBL was a US asset who Bush went out of his way to not have killed. Obama only killed him because he needed the re-election boost.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm saying tell me what happened.
    Is there a reason why you can't answer such a simple question?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the only person to have a worse month than Trump is Spurtacular. That dude has been getting severely ed on lately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a reason why you can't answer such a simple question?
    Yes. Because I asked you what happened on 9/11 first.

Thread Information